SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

newyork - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 11 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:36 am

Listening to Nick right now on the podcast... 

Starting around the 20 min mark and I love how raw and candid Nick is even if to me he does sound down sad (but still has that ability to have some perspective even though he is hurting)

Hoping Nick finds the one for him one day beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

newyork - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 11 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:14 am

Apologies for double post... after listening to the whole interview with Nick...it was so good to hear Nick talking and as always I loved his viewpoints on everything and especially those who called in and Nick's perspective and insight - just so balanced and thoughtful. I've always thought Nick should write a book or have his own podcast with giving relationship insight or something (I'd definitely tune in). It may be an oxymoron but Nick himself said in the podcast those who can't do, teach (love his sense of humor and ability to be self-deprecating and poke at himself). Nick really has such great insight imo and I always find that when he does one of these types of interviews I find myself nodding along and always appreciating his insight. No doubt to me Nick is one of kind  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:41 am

@AllAboutLove I totally agree with your comments! I’ve always thought that Nick should write a book or host a podcast giving women a look at the inner workings of a man’s mind regarding relationships. Ashley mentioned a number of times that he is articulate and driven by his heart... both excellent qualities needed to give helpful relationship advice. He should title the book, “Those who can’t do, Teach.” Smiley

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:17 am

One of my fav nuggets of Nick wisdom is when he answered a caller's question and talked about how one should feel lucky that they loved someone because otherwise it would mean having spent all that time together without giving a sh*t. So true.
And a second gem -  healing can't be forced. PINKHEART

Looking forward to the next love chapter...all in good time. Someone who shares his perspective would be oh so lovely. Someone gentle.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:24 am

I just listened...Sigh. I love his honesty and depth. beatingheart

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:18 am

I don't know if he ever reads here, but Happy Birthday Nick!!! Wishing you the best! hi
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:47 am

If I could I would say:
Happy Birthday Nick blowkiss rock  hbbanner  hbbanner  
This year I wish nothing but the best for you, happiness, contentment, love, health, inspiration.
You will always be my favourite celebrity person of any show out there. You kept it real and true to yourself in every situation. True confidence shines out of you & I admire your ability to acknowledge your own flaws or mistakes and learn from them. Your openess and hopeful nature will carry you forward through life. As you learn from each experience you gain another layer of wisdom to prepare you for the next phase.
Your loyalty to and from your inner circle of friends shows how valued you are as a caring and wise friend. Your self reflective nature can easily be misunderstood by some but your close circle & loving family know how hard you are working to gain new insight and process new ideas. You are articulate, you stay calm in heated situations, you show kindness towards family & friends and are respectful of all women.
Thankyou for your consistent honesty, your consistent strength of character in rising above all criticisms, in always taking the higher road you inspire others.
Best Wishes and have a truly Magical Birthday.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:45 am

Happy Birthday Nick! Smiley newyork - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 11 Screen10
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:29 am

In honor of Nick's birthday, I've decided I'm going to smile at 37 people today. Join me if you like Hugesmile
It's Nick's birthday
danceround danceround danceround celebrate

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:26 pm

I haven't had a chance to listen to the podcast but loved reading all the posts about it. Thank you everyone. bestbud! Nick is a fighter. I greatly admire his strength and willingness to be vulnerable. Something tells me he'll be fine. heartbeat heartbeat  

Happy Birthday Nick! May this year bring everything you hoped and desired for. celebrate :sending flowers
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:47 pm

Looking at those four pictures makes me think he got his ears pulled in.  (Sorry, don't know what the procedure is called.)  I always wanted to do that myself!

Happy Birthday, Nick!

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:31 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZlwTCej5I0/
newyork - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 11 Image172

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

+41
veg_out
lleyki
jen689
provenceguy
kikora