SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by notarose Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:00 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
notarose wrote:Yep @Stacia620
Pretty sure he has a new love interest in mind. Life is looking good Smiley
Also, in his latest IG pic he refers to light. In photography that particular type of light - right in his pic - is known as the golden hour. A bit of trivia.
How bout that! According to the new People article, he is out on the prowl again! We're just don't have front row seats now. hmmm

I love the anticipation giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 41 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:22 am

@AllAboutLove - ITA - it's great to see people showing support/happiness for others' success Smiley

Re. the possible new love interest, wouldn't it be amazing if it does turn out to be January Jones? laugh out loud I noticed that he liked an IG post of hers recently and they follow each other ... I follow a lot of Bach people and I noticed that he's the only one on my list that she follows Smiley It probably isn't her, but fun to speculate nonetheless Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:56 am

To be honest, though Nick has plainly stated that he's back in the dating world, I still don't get the sense that he has a particular love interest at this point in time. My interpretation of his situation is that Nick's heart is healed to the point where he is open to finding love again but that he's taking a very "if it happens, it happens" approach at least until he has fully moved on. Though I still stand by my statement that Nick is still single and on the mend, I am glad to see that he is moving forward in the healing process. I've always admired Nick's resilience and ability to stay hopeful no matter how many times he gets knocked down. If anyone deserves to find a lasting love, it's him. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:05 pm

There were times when some of the very same people in this thread, weren't in the front row, but certainly sleuthed like they were and were proven correct. Smiley Just saying, our sleuthers are amazing at what some might consider out of this world and not possible, only to see it come to fruition.

IMO for him to specifically say he is dating again, is a little clue in itself.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There were times when some of the very same people in this thread, weren't in the front row, but certainly sleuthed like they were and were proven correct. Smiley Just saying, our sleuthers are amazing at what some might consider out of this world and not possible, only to see it come to fruition.

yes
When he was talking about possibly meeting Arie on the weekend, he began with “our friend”, paused, then talked about the book event. He could have meant he and Arie were both friends of Elan or could have used “our” as in gf which might mean the book event will be a date night. Would love that!

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:56 pm

@notarose yes, during that part, it sounded like foot in the mouth trying to get out of it sort of thing. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@notarose yes, during that part, it sounded like foot in the mouth trying to get out of it sort of thing. Smiley
:yes:
And the joke about love may not want to find him IMO was a deflection because he couldn’t help but grin like a Cheshire Cat so he threw it out there to cover his inability to keep a poker face  Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 41 2498057887
IMO it seems he could be building to a reveal.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:55 pm

@notarose Perhaps his own insecurities about a potential interest he has and what they may think of him. I'm expecting an inspiration quote or two prior to a reveal. Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 41 2498057887

laugh out loud we're good.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@notarose Perhaps his own insecurities about a potential interest he has and what they may think of him. I'm expecting an inspiration quote or two prior to a reveal. Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 41 2498057887

laugh out loud we're good.
Or insecurities like this?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZe6Fh4Dw4J/?taken-by=nickviall
giggling

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:23 pm

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 41 3806527698

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:57 pm

notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:There were times when some of the very same people in this thread, weren't in the front row, but certainly sleuthed like they were and were proven correct. Smiley Just saying, our sleuthers are amazing at what some might consider out of this world and not possible, only to see it come to fruition.

yes
When he was talking about possibly meeting Arie on the weekend, he began with “our friend”, paused, then talked about the book event. He could have meant he and Arie were both friends of Elan or could have used “our” as in gf which might mean the book event will be a date night. Would love that!

@notarose can I bring this post to Arie's sleuthing thread?
Do you know when the Access Hollywood interview took place?
When and where is the book signing?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:51 pm

More fun speculations/IG facts:

Nick has liked 9 of the last 10 pics that January posted. She's liked the following pics of his recent that I looked at (wasn't going to look that deeply laugh out loud):

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcDm9oYDZ_E/?taken-by=nickviall
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcCsoT_D5s4/?taken-by=nickviall
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb4dSusDKDT/?taken-by=nickviall
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb2XM_8Dy-5/?taken-by=nickviall
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb0KpbzBi9K/?taken-by=nickviall

:detective laugh out loud

(source: @januaryjones and @nickviall Instagram accounts)

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

+41
veg_out
lleyki
jen689
provenceguy
kikora