SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 56 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by notarose Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:02 pm

https://okmagazine.com/videos/nick-viall-truth-bachelor-prison-john-ross-bowie/
High praise from John as to who Nick is as a man. yes

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 56 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:05 pm

notarose wrote:https://okmagazine.com/videos/nick-viall-truth-bachelor-prison-john-ross-bowie/

It is always nice to see people who get to know Nick confirm my own opinion. I never thought he was just a pretty face. He would be one of the rare ones from this show whose brain I would like to pick.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:35 pm

Thanks @notarose for that link! @Sprite totally agree! Nick is definitely more than just a pretty face! Smiley
From https://www.instagram.com/nickviallchicago - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 56 26157910

Last edited by mistygracie74 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i)
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:52 pm

Nick's sister Maria just shared this 1992 family photo( Nick is the little boy with the red shirt)!
https://instagram.com/p/yK1J55Mw5d
chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 56 26155110
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:33 pm

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 56 3e2b5910
@nickviall Thinking about you
Nick’s IG

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 56 3806527698  In the comment section both Dean and Stafford seem to think Nick is thinking about them. The most dramatic .......  giggling

UPDATE: he now changed his caption to “how’s the weather where you are?” rofl

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:33 pm

notarose wrote:https://okmagazine.com/videos/nick-viall-truth-bachelor-prison-john-ross-bowie/

This is awesome  thumbsup  High praise from those in the biz is the pattern when it comes to Nick. Every single person (James Gunn, Elijah Wood) who knows Nick and knows this industry has had very high praise for Nick. I'd rather believe those "stars" than any others. They know real when they see it  chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 56 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

This is awesome  thumbsup  High praise from those in the biz is the pattern when it comes to Nick. Every single person (James Gunn, Elijah Wood) who knows Nick and knows this industry has had very high praise for Nick. I'd rather believe those "stars" than any others. They know real when they see it  chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 56 4256136633
  :yes:  I felt John’s summation of Nick discarded Nick’s reality tv history in favor of highlighting his value on set and as a person. John could have answered the host question in a variety of ways but his choice of words were specific and flattering. Really wonderful.
The last interview Nick gave was Access Hollywood and although that was light and fun it was very much stuck in the past and although Speechless logos were prominent on the interview set, the hosts asked nothing about acting, his part, or his aspirations. Hopefully more costars (St. James did a subtle supportive promotion of Nick before the movie aired) will help change the channel in recognition of Nick’s present and future. Smiley

Last edited by notarose on Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:18 am

notarose wrote:chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 56 3e2b5910
@nickviall Thinking about you
Nick’s IG

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 56 3806527698  In the comment section both Dean and Stafford seem to think Nick is thinking about them. The most dramatic .......  giggling

UPDATE: he now changed his caption to “how’s the weather where you are?” rofl

So....I came upon the IG after he changed the caption which now explains why the comments had me so ridiculously confused. I kept thinking why do they keep commenting about who is thinking about...he's talking about weather. Lol

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:22 am

@MonicaJM2001
chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 56 3806527698  I know... too funny.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:35 am

notarose wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

:yes:  I felt John’s summation of Nick discarded Nick’s reality tv history in favor of highlighting his value on set and as a person. John could have answered the host question in a variety of ways but his choice of words were specific and flattering. Really wonderful.

They were indeed wonderful words spoken by John about Nick  PINKHEART 

I loved how John was essentially saying seeing Nick as just this reality TV guy/etc is "completely missing the point of Nick".... John didn't say "sort of" missing the point of who Nick is but "completely" missing who Nick is. That's HUGE imo and reiterates what I've always instinctively known.... who Nick is, is very little of what he's been seen to be on TV or SM or whatever/wherever else. John got that immediately and he made sure to emphatically state this. Says it all imo  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:45 am

Just to add, I had to chuckle at the woman interviewing. I could tell she was impressed with what John said about Nick. She even said "very insightful" in response to John talking about who Nick is. Makes me only further realize how one-dimensional those on screen can be seen to be and how that narrative, specifically when it comes to Nick, is completely not the case as John made sure to note  Smiley yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:43 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
notarose wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

They were indeed wonderful words spoken by John about Nick  PINKHEART 

I loved how John was essentially saying seeing Nick as just this reality TV guy/etc is "completely missing the point of Nick".... John didn't say "sort of" missing the point of who Nick is but "completely" missing who Nick is. That's HUGE imo and reiterates what I've always instinctively known.... who Nick is, is very little of what he's been seen to be on TV or SM or whatever/wherever else. John got that immediately and he made sure to emphatically state this. Says it all imo  yes

What I find so striking about this is that John from what is known only met Nick recently and spent a relativety a brief blip in time with him and is not a person with any incentive to say such glowing remarks out of any type of obligation or need to defend Nick. The way Nick has maintained childhood frienships and seems to make new friend pretty quickly reflects so amazingly who he is as a person.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

+41
veg_out
lleyki
jen689
provenceguy
kikora