Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by mistygracie74 on Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:20 am

@TheWrongReasons wrote:I didn’t even notice Nick was in the background of that pic until I saw your post @mistygracie74 laugh out loud

@BKay IDK how they feel about each other but I would totally ship Nick & Kendall. She’s such a sweet person who seems to really feel things - when she unexpectedly burst into tears upon seeing Arie for the first time since their breakup, I really felt for her. Feelings can get real in this franchise! laugh out loud I’m sure Nick especially understands this.

I agree @TheWrongReasons Nick & Kendall would make a very beautiful couple! Do you know how long Ashley had the videos before she took them down? I wish I had the videos sad Thanks! hi
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26 - Page 80 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Post by Stacia620 on Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:45 am

Since Nick apparently likes deep conversations, I think he would be very intrigued by Kendall and her "100 Quetions" book. jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1190

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:36 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 55136

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FAN Forum - Discussion #26

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum