SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LosAngeles - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:16 pm

For those who need a refresher or for those who don't know Arie, here is a youtube for your enjoyment. Sorry Emily.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

LosAngeles - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:25 pm

Guys. Just imagine him with his f1. Swoon!!! I'm still so excited for a baddy bachelor laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

LosAngeles - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:27 pm

@Alanna you and me both!   Hugesmile

Who will reform or at least tame the originally traffic menace Baddy?  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:13 am

Watching that video brings it all back. How the heck did she not choose him? Ugh.

Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing Arie as the bachelor and hopefully falling in love with someone who will love him back and choose him too  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:34 pm

Why Arie Might Be the Refresh The Bachelor Franchise Needs

Great E-News article, IMO.   yes  

. . . .  In the era of SugarBearHair vitamins and endless staged-to-look-unstaged photoshoots being a rite of passage for Bachelor contestants, Arie's uncurated feed of race car photos and poorly lit selfies is downright refreshing. (Since the announcement, Arie has gained 46k followers, bringing his total to 114k.) , , , ,
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:52 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Watching that video brings it all back. How the heck did she not choose him? Ugh.

Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing Arie as the bachelor and hopefully falling in love with someone who will love him back and choose him too  yes

According to her book, the whole not telling her about dating Cassie Lambert and not standing up for her when she has her argument with Kalon is what ruined it for him. I think she definitely regretted that decision, if you believe Courtney's book and how she was sexting him after her break-up with Jef. Oh, well! She got a prince of a husband and we get Arie, the original baddy, as the Bachelor! I'm so excited - his season has all the elements to potentially be one of the most romantic, sexy, and dramatic seasons ever! Don't disappoint me, Arie!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:01 pm

@MiniDiva hi good to see you posting around here! bestbud! Hope you stick around to sleuth and post with us this season! Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:22 pm

@MiniDiva thanks for that article.  It makes some excellent points on why Arie's a great choice!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:43 pm

This hasn't been posted in this thread yet but watching it again and all I can think is Arie has still got it :yes:

JMO

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:49 pm

Thanks for posting the GMA interview. I hadn't seen it. He is as delightful as ever.
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:54 pm

@KK4 most welcome. He truly is. I love his effortless ease he has and his self-deprecating humor. He has *it*. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:20 pm

@MiniDiva, Yes!  thanks for posting that article.  I am exhausted with all the vapid tweets and made up for Instagram "moments".
And thank you DanielleMalty, it is nice to see a lead with a career...or even a real job.   @Aria, I never knew what possessed Emily to chose Jef over Arie.  I thought she had just lost her mind.

I agree it is hard to thank MF and company for this choice, but I will do so.  I have watched over half of this crazy franchise.  It has always been my guilty pleasure and for a time a welcome respite from some difficult life circumstances.  I was beginning to think I needed to just step away from the remote and watch more PBS or take more walks or whatever :yes:  But Arie!  Hooray and bring on the lovelies.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376