Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Chgohighlife on Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:46 pm

@Tiggerlgh wrote:
@wishesfireworks wrote:RS posted in his blog today that girls are arriving and shooting is starting next week. LOL can you imagine being cast thinking it was 100% Petaaa then it wasn't?

They all know who the Bachelor is now.  If they show up either they are in to Arie or don't care who the Bachelor is they are just in it for z list fame.  They could back out if they on,y wanted TOG.
Anyone who backs out will likely be trampled by those anxious to replace her, IMO. There certainly won't be a shortage of contestants for Arie. A better strategy for TOG is to move where he is since there's clearly no one there that interests him.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress on Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:19 pm

Yes, I have to believe there are girls waiting on Arie.  He may not have the adulation that TOG gets but Arie is appealing and has plenty of charm and wit.

If they need to call up other potential contestants to replace the dropouts that thought they were going to marry TOG, at least Arie will get to choose from girls who actually attracted to the dude and not disappointed.  I hope the girls who are dead set on TOG go home.

I am comparing the way Arie kisses a woman and talks to her vs. the way TOG does if I wanted to just get past good looks.  Which would I want?  Personal preference.  

Yeppers Chgohighlife, the better option for those who were signing up for TOG is to move to Madison or show up at TOG's bootcamp so he has a better pool to choose from than just local girls who aren't making the grade.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:53 pm

umngirl

Female Posts : 19471

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:13 pm

@lipsis @umngirl or anyone that follows Sean closer.  Does he have something coming up appearance wise for the cooking show or is his latest IG post about heading to California an indicator that he's going to be making an appearance on and/or giving Arie advice for his upcoming season?  

Sean's IG
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 8219

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:16 pm

^I'm going with advice giving session. He's done that every season since his own and I see no reason to stop when he's actually friends with the lead.

Plus it could serve as a many SeanCat update if they also show Samuel since they haven't done anything like that since over a year ago.

Just my educated opinion.
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:19 pm

@umngirl thanks!  I was thinking similar advice giving wise, especially since he and Arie are friends.  It would be a good time for an update on them and to show off that little cutie too.
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 8219

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:50 pm

Maybe they will let Samuel give advice. With the great record TB has it could not hurt.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29472

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:54 pm

@Kashathediva wrote:Maybe they will let Samuel give advice. With the great record TB has it could not hurt.

I'm on board with this!! Although it might be difficult with his vocabulary only including animal sounds, mamá, dad, papa, bird, and ball. laugh out loud Then again, farmer Chris didn't say much more than that his season.
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:45 pm

@umngirl I was going to say with some of the limited intelligence and mumblings of past cast, Samuel might make far better sense.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   group hug 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 sweet kiss
***Formerly known as her royal highness and goddess of all good and deserving***(HRHGOAGAD)***
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 29472

Back to top Go down

Post by maya213 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:24 pm

@umngirl wrote:
@Kashathediva wrote:Maybe they will let Samuel give advice. With the great record TB has it could not hurt.

I'm on board with this!! Although it might be difficult with his vocabulary only including animal sounds, mamá, dad, papa, bird, and ball. laugh out loud Then again, farmer Chris didn't say much more than that his season.
Ahahahahahhaha cantstopl cantstopl

maya213

Female Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips on Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:42 pm

Today is Arie's birthday.  He's 36.  Hope he has a great celebration!

Wonder if they filmed anything special with his family for his birthday?  Or, maybe SeanCat will be part of that?
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh on Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:48 pm

@alwaystulips wrote:Today is Arie's birthday.  He's 36.  Hope he has a great celebration!

Wonder if they filmed anything special with his family for his birthday?  Or, maybe SeanCat will be part of that?

I doubt his Bday will have anything to do with his intro or filming. They may film today but I doubt it will be Bday related. All IMO

But saying that HAPPY BIRTHDAY Arie!! I hope he has a great day and a great group of women to choose from!
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 4647

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 70 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 37 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum