SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:48 pm

The posts above are confusing. Perhaps they can be clarified.
The chart in our filming indicates the group derby date episode 2 still has Becca R. on it. That is part of the confusion also.
So is it now being said that Becca R is not on the group derby date?
Is the person on that date being confused Caroline? Do we need Aunties_Love to modify the chart?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:50 pm

KK4 wrote:The part in the hair is different
I tried to look at more pics as it looked like Rebecca also parts her hair in the middle occasionally. I'm not sure if a motorcycle helmet wouldn't mess up any style ... I'm not certain who is on that first date ID but I would rule out who was on two group dates in Epi 2 and Epi 3. The slight highlights in ID throw me off. I'm not sure if it's just the glare from sun or if it has very slight highlights

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:51 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The posts above are confusing. Perhaps they can be clarified.
The chart in our filming indicates the group derby date episode 2 still has Becca R. on it. That is part of the confusion also.
So is it now being said that Becca R is not on the group derby date?
Is the person on that date being confused Caroline? Do we need Aunties_Love to modify the chart?
kasha I never saw Rebecca Kufrin (K) in Derby date photos. I have no idea who Rebecca R is. I know there is/was a Becca M in group date photos.. To take t one step further I definitely see Caroline in Derby date photos as well as dog show photos which puts her in both Epis group date

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:57 pm

Sorry I meant Becca K. not R.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Sorry I meant Becca K. not R.
IMO, that is definitely Caroline on Derby date, too

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:08 pm

Yes, I’m saying that Becca is not on the Derby Date and Caroline is on the Derby date.  Yes, Aunties Love should modify the chart IMO.

As for the EP2 1-1, I think it’s still unclear but looks more like Becca K. JMO.

Sorry for the confusion, Embarressed!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:13 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Yes, I’m saying that Becca is not on the Derby Date and Caroline is on the Derby date.  Yes, Aunties Love should modify the chart IMO.

As for the EP2 1-1, I think it’s still unclear but looks more like Becca K. JMO.

Sorry for the confusion, Embarressed!

No problem. I will tag Auntie and that way we can get it corrected.
@Aunties_Love it appears we need to modify the chart. Becca Kufrin or Rebecca Kufrin is not on the episode 2 group derby date. It is being suggested she got the motorcycle 1:1 date and then Caroline L needs to be added to the episode 2 group derby date. Thank you.
Is this correct ladies? Thanks for the help! Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 4256136633

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:16 pm

Yes; @Kashathediva thanks! And, Caroline should be added to the episode 2 group derby date.  yes
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:17 pm

I don't think she got the motorcycle date - RS said at the time that he had gotten a really good look at her because they had a night portion that he got good pictures of. He said that he had not released that girl yet, but he had already released Rebecca four days before.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:20 pm

That motorcycles date may not be right. We'll be able to wash that out eventually.
Thank you ladies for the help above. I tagged Aunties_Love.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:22 pm

Aria wrote:I don't think she got the motorcycle date - RS said at the time that he had gotten a really good look at her because they had a night portion that he got good pictures of. He said that he had not released that girl yet, but he had already released Rebecca four days before.
It may not be, the highlights throw me off. What we do know is she got one of the ID in episode 7 and isn't a part of the group date where someone gets an automatic invite to HTD.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:25 pm

I keep wondering if the motorcycle date was Bri Amaranthus.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376