SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

filming - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:31 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:He's not alluding to that going on, he's saying don't assume you know what is happening based on social media because it's not a 100% accurate. He was doing the opposite of alluding.

Sent from Topic'it App

That is how I took it as well. Kendall, Marikh, Caroline, Bekah, Tia, Seinne and Annaleise have had no movement. Becca is still there with movement. It’s possible Chelsea had to deactivate hers if she is getting a HTD due to her son and the pictures she had of him on FB. Answers will be coming soon with HTDs around the corner!

Back to top Go down

filming - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:37 pm

@CamiLane 11 Well, in that case, there are 6 unknowns as we have no idea if Lauren B and/or Becca were sent home after their 1-on-1, like Danielle M and Will.

And I had a different interpretation of RS's tweet - just that SM changes don't indicate that these girls are back (like we were assuming earlier thinking that both Bibiana and Becca were gone ). We'll know soon enough. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:08 pm

Aria wrote:I'd be shocked if there are 4 unknowns left. I'm betting that Chelsea is still there and I'm thinking that Bibiana and Sienne are likely still there too. Even RS tweeted this "It’s why social media is never a 100% indicator of anything. It helps, but not always. You’ll have all the answers soon." as a response to "Thanks! Do you know if the show is making the girls deactivate their accounts? Becca, Bibiana, and Chelsea originally had private accounts and now they're deactivated.". I read that as him alluding to something going on. I think the show might have all remaining girls deactivate and reactivate when filming ends, so people can't figure things out. IMO.

Bibiana is interesting. Her IG has been deactivated. Yet, her FB isn’t. www.facebook.com/BibianaJulian.

I may be wrong but I would think both would be deactivated if she were there.

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:10 pm

That is true but going off past seasons it's likely that Lauren B got a rose on her date. At least on the bachelor that has been consistent for episode 6.. There has been no sign of her on SM at all. Danielle maltby got eliminated on her 1 on 1 episode 7 not 6. We will just have to wait and see what happens. They will start filming HTD's on Wednesday most likely.

Sent from Topic'it App

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:41 pm

Aria wrote:
CamiLane 11 wrote:Maybe some but it doesn't make sense to deactivate there accounts for them, especially if there on the show.

Sent from Topic'it App

Well, we already know that Rebecca originally had a private account and it's now deactivated and she's still there. Maybe she was the only one, but given that it also happened to Chelsea who also appears to be a frontrunner given her FIR and 1-on-1, it is very possible that this is a trend. And it happened to Bibiana. Just  a working theory right now, but three girls going from private to deactivated isn't something I've ever seen before. Like Kasha said, maybe they asked all the remaining girls to do it and some didn't just listen. Or maybe it's just a coincidence. But it's silly to not even entertain the possibility of it indicating something, IMO. .
I agree. Just the timing and the grouping of these deactivations when we know that someone is still there as they had an ID in epi 7. IMO, we are looking at those 3 still possibly there and maybe getting htd's

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:41 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:That is true but going off past seasons it's likely that Lauren B got a rose on her date. At least on the bachelor that has been consistent for episode 6.. There has been no sign of her on SM at all. Danielle maltby got eliminated on her 1 on 1 episode 7 not 6. We will just have to wait and see what happens. They will start filming HTD's on Wednesday most likely.

Sent from Topic'it App
Which episode was it that Danielle L got eliminated during her second ID. Nothing is really ever a bigger piece of the puzzle  than Epi 2 and 3( IMO )ID. It really depends on TB journey.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:49 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:That never happened with Chelsea her account has been deactivated since Reality Steve released her as a contestant. That hasn't changed. That is true about Becca K. That is just not a trend normally on the show when it comes to filming, it doesn't make any sense also it makes it obvious to anyone following spoilers. This is all weird and non of it adds up, I'm sure it a mixture of someone got eliminated and did that and someone that hasn't been eliminated yet did that. Maybe Bibiana deactivated her account because she wanted to make a new one, who knows. There is no evidence that she is or isn't there.

Sent from Topic'it App
Her FB account was deactivated within this last week. Her IG acct was deactivated before but NOT the facebook. IMO the timing of everything and activities around it are VERY suspicious!! To ignore this may be a mistake, IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:51 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
CamiLane 11 wrote:That is true but going off past seasons it's likely that Lauren B got a rose on her date. At least on the bachelor that has been consistent for episode 6.. There has been no sign of her on SM at all. Danielle maltby got eliminated on her 1 on 1 episode 7 not 6. We will just have to wait and see what happens. They will start filming HTD's on Wednesday most likely.

Sent from Topic'it App
Which episode was it that Danielle L got eliminated during her second ID. Nothing is really ever a bigger piece of the puzzle  than Epi 2 and 3( IMO )ID. It really depends on TB journey.

I think Danielle M. had the first date and then got eliminated in episode 7.

Danielle L. had the date after the Back Street Boys concert and then got sent home on the 2-On-1.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:58 pm

In all the years of sleuthing, I have never seen accounts being deactivated after filming while contestants are still there or after they left for that matter. They usually rename their SM accounts to their real names, as evident by the many who I have noticed.

Someone is telling them to do this IMHO otherwise, they'd be working on gaining followers if they were eliminated, since we have seen that a lot. I'm not saying all, but it has happened often.

As for them never caring about spoilers, I respectfully disagree. Kaitlyn Des and Ali I'm sure would disagree. All three of those seasons were a misinformation campaign at it's best.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:59 pm

sportsgirl76 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:

Sent from Topic'it App

I think Danielle M. had the first date and then got eliminated in episode 7.

Danielle L. had the date after the Back Street Boys concert and then got sent home on the 2-On-1.
Dani M was let go on Epi 7 but as lovely as she is, I really think Nick knew V needed her there to survive it. I am curious to see how the 2-1 played out and who was a part of it. I think these are strong women and for the most part accustomed to being center of attention. They are all very attractive. I hope poor Arie isn't at his wits end. MF has been very quiet during filming this go around.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:02 pm

@GuardianAngel I've never seen it either. I know they have to notify families a visit may be pending but the partial deactivation of some sm accounts is baffling.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:10 pm

@mprssdbyu they don't notify family, production sets that all up. This is known from my personal experience communicating with several family members as well as those who were told of a possible HTD which never ended up happening.

We have heard so often, they don't have phones for all those weeks, they get bored, emotions run wild etc, I can't see them having their phones now either. They can log into Elan's phone, and deactivate their accounts as an example.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376