SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sopearl Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:58 pm

If Lauren isn't back on social media, why is everyone leaning toward Becca? Seems they would have an equal chance of being "the one". Must be a reason though.

sopearl
sopearl

Female Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:10 pm

I cant speak for others, but Lauren's IG has some slight changes as discussed here:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4532p12-lauren-burnham-sleuthing-spoilers

Rebecca's still deactivated so it's hard to compare. It's still early so let's continue to sleuth!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:33 pm

sopearl wrote:If Lauren isn't back on social media, why is everyone leaning toward Becca? Seems they would have an equal chance of being "the one." Must be a reason though.

Sure, I guess there's always a chance that Lauren could be F1, but IMO it's highly unlikely because going off the little video footage and pictures we've seen, there's zero chemistry (and the body language is awkward as heck) between her and Arie. Becca is the likely choice this season. If Tia really is F4, I wonder what happened that got her sent home so soon? question Maybe Arie found out about that guy that we discovered recently. Either that, or just like someone else said before, her HTD probably didn't go so well. With Tia gone, that automatically put Kendall in the F3 by default. TPTB have their work cut out for them to convince the fans that Arie's really into her during Overnight Dates.

Last edited by flojo031 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:34 pm

@sopearl To answer your question, not that this bears an significant weight IMO, in some of the photos released of Lauren and Arie on various dates, they appeared a bit detached (to some viewing those photos). 
Then it was reported/hearsay( by production), that Rebecca K(Becca Kufrin) and Arie appeared taken with each other from early on. 
So add 1 plus 1...
I guess it depends on what you want to go with. I will wait to see the show or something more to go on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:34 am

Yes there is a slight change but I realized earlier that is a glitch in Lauren's account. She has not been on social media because none or girls from the season follower her yet and vice versa. Kendall and Tia both have accepted girls from the season since being back on Social media. Lauren and Becca still have not been on social media yet.

Sent from Topic'it App

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:20 am

^^ Sounds like top 2 to me.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:33 am

CamiLane 11 wrote:Yes there is a slight change but I realized earlier that is a glitch in Lauren's account. She has not been on social media because none or girls from the season follower her yet and vice versa. Kendall and Tia both have accepted girls from the season since being back on Social media. Lauren and Becca still have not been on social media yet.

Sent from Topic'it App

Once again, with Tia gone it's going to be pretty obvious that Becca is the one **IMO**. Probably no one is going to buy that Arie is really into Kendall, so that automatically puts Lauren B. 2.0 in F2. If we're right about all of this, it's going to be quite a bizarre season. Very disappointing in the sense that there's no excitement or mystery left **IMO**. Well, I hope that they at least give us a good love story between Arie and Becca. Wishful thinking, right? Knowing TPTB, they'll F*** it up in the worst possible way. no no

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : facts vs opinions)

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:47 am

flojo031 wrote:
CamiLane 11 wrote:Yes there is a slight change but I realized earlier that is a glitch in Lauren's account. She has not been on social media because none or girls from the season follower her yet and vice versa. Kendall and Tia both have accepted girls from the season since being back on Social media. Lauren and Becca still have not been on social media yet.

Sent from Topic'it App

Once again, with Tia gone it's going to be pretty obvious that Becca is the one **IMO**. Probably no one is going to buy that Arie is really into Kendall, so that automatically puts Lauren B. 2.0 in F2. If we're right about all of this, it's going to be quite a bizarre season. Very disappointing in the sense that there's no excitement or mystery left **IMO**. Well, I hope that they at least give us a good love story between Arie and Becca. Wishful thinking, right? Knowing TPTB, they'll F*** it up in the worst possible way. no no

Me too! With loads of sensual kisses, fingers in hair and up against walls, especially in Tuscany Italy where apparently they had a 1 on 1 date now that would be romantic  :yes: pls Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 68 2498057887 I don’t think I will believe he is in love until I see this Hugesmile jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:29 am

I hope it's a good season regardless of who Arie ends up with. 
One thing I want to caution, until recently Kendall was hidden. No one knew who filled that 4th slot. There is nothing out there to substantiate what kind of relationship exists that I know of. To suggest a lot or a little either way I don't know how that can be done. scratch
One thing I can be more sure of, it's doubtful from the history of the show that TPTB will show us the true romance if one exists. I'm simply hoping they tone down the swamp crazy.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:25 am

@Kashathediva yup, I'm confused as to why so many people are assuming that Kendall is going to be a non-factor. RS said he didn't think she got a 1-on-1, but in the same breath, he said that there are two 1-on-1s that he doesn't know about. So we really have no idea yet. It's pretty clear to me that RS doesn't know as much about this season given that he thought Kendall was eliminated before she actually was, how he got the motorcycle girl confused with the girl he took home, how he hasn't revealed who he thinks the frontrunner is (like he did for Nick, Jojo, Ben), and how he still didn't say who the motorcycle girl is even when someone tweeted at him about it. Right now, we just have one source from Reddit saying Becca will win. I think she will too (just gut feeling), but we really don't have overwhelming proof in any direction. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:43 am

@Aria
Neither RS or Mills, which are considered as oracles by some viewers, have a strong sense of long time history of this show IMO. 
Both have been attributed to saying things that carry a lot of weight that have been flat out false in the past. Yet it still carries weight and is wrong. 
An example, is the recent: Never before comment attributed to a 1:1 date prior to a htd. Deanna Pappas did not have a 1:1 date prior to her HTD with Brad 1.0. Neither Mills nor RS was into TB at that time and conveniently erased some TB history. She had a 2:1. 
This is minor in the scheme of things. IMO The only reason I latch onto it, is Mills and RS should not be looked upon as oracles. IMO They offer up stuff just like any other source or sleuther. IMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:26 pm

@Kashathediva oh, yeah! I remember when Mills' co-host asked him where the ring that Nick proposed to Andi was and he was like "hmmm, I don't know! I should find out!". And of course, Nick never proposed to Andi or even picked out a ring. I get it since Mills is in charge of so many shows and he won't remember specifics for everything, but it's definitely a reminder to not take everything he says so completely seriously.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376