SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:21 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:sorry to ask this and not sure if this is where i ask? but because it probably has already been talked about and as usual i come in late to it all.. i really can't be bothered going back to read every post .....but was the episode 3 girl ID date Lauren B? just by process of elimination that all other of the final 4 was on the group dates right?? no idea TYIA

There were two group dates in Epi 3. Only one was caught in the media and sleuthed here as far as I know. Lauren B could have been on the other group date where pics weren't captured and posted online.. ID on Ep 2 and Ep 3 are still a bit fuzzy.

We know Lauren B got an ID in Epi. 6. Millsy said there was also a 2-1 in Epi. 6. Lauren got her first 1-1 in Epi 6, IMO.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:05 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:sorry to ask this and not sure if this is where i ask? but because it probably has already been talked about and as usual i come in late to it all.. i really can't be bothered going back to read every post .....but was the episode 3 girl ID date Lauren B? just by process of elimination that all other of the final 4 was on the group dates right?? no idea TYIA

There were two group dates in Epi 3. Only one was caught in the media and sleuthed here as far as I know. Lauren B could have been on the other group date where pics weren't captured and posted online.. ID on Ep 2 and Ep 3 are still a bit fuzzy.

We know Lauren B got an ID in Epi. 6. Millsy said there was also a 2-1 in Epi. 6.  Lauren got her first 1-1 in Epi 6, IMO.  

Oh wow ok so maybe f1 didn’t have a ID till later in the season?so Beccas First ID is still unknown as well?? Interesting thanks for replying yes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:19 pm

It's seems that Lauren's first 1 on 1 date was episode 6 in Paris and she seems to have gotten another 1 on1 date in episode 7 in Italy.

Sent from Topic'it App

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:42 pm

RS said he wasn't sure if Kendall had a 1-on-1, not that she definitely didn't have one, and that there are two 1-on-1's where he doesn't know who got them, so there's a chance she had the episode 3 1-on-1 IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:04 pm

Arie unfollowed his ex Sydney laugh out loud
He was still following her yesterday morning
Not sure if it's something significant at this point.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:16 pm

If you look over pics on Kate Beckinsale's Instagram (Arie's celebrity crush), I see a strong resemblance to Rebecca.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:40 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:If you look over pics on Kate Beckinsale's Instagram (Arie's celebrity crush), I see a strong resemblance to Rebecca.

I thought the very same thing. There is that IG pic with her dog that looks so much like Kate B. It is that girl next door with a little something extra kind of pretty IMO.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:02 pm

Bring it over from Rebecca thread. I hope to get more confirmation.
Rebecca wears a gold band on her left middle finger and has a tattoo of cross on her right hand. Click on the TMZ link and see if you can see a cross on the motorcycle girl's right hand?
@mprssdbyu and I think there's a tattoo there.

sdmom wrote:@mprssdbyu you mean from this link?

http://www.tmz.com/2017/09/25/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-motorcycle-date/

I can't see a ring, but look at her right hand, can you make out a tattoo of cross?

Her tattoo
https://instagram.com/p/BUVQYFUBgFF/

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Img_1013

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:19 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:RS said he wasn't sure if Kendall had a 1-on-1, not that she definitely didn't have one, and that there are two 1-on-1's where he doesn't know who got them, so there's a chance she had the episode 3 1-on-1 IMO.
Didn't he say this recently when he was speculating Kendall got a HTD? It's almost as if he has put two and two together at this point through SM as to who got what dates which is about what we know. If someone is spilling who got what dates to him, he should know who got what at this point! I don't know, it doesn't seem like this final group has a case of the diarrhea mouth compared to the squad from last season. JMO

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:08 am

sdmom wrote:Bring it over from Rebecca thread. I hope to get more confirmation.
Rebecca wears a gold band on her left middle finger and has a tattoo of cross on her right hand. Click on the TMZ link and see if you can see a cross on the motorcycle girl's right hand?
@mprssdbyu and I think there's a tattoo there.

sdmom wrote:@mprssdbyu you mean from this link?

http://www.tmz.com/2017/09/25/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-motorcycle-date/

I can't see a ring, but look at her right hand, can you make out a tattoo of cross?

Her tattoo
https://instagram.com/p/BUVQYFUBgFF/

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Img_1013

One of the many reasons I love sleuthing! I'm pretty sure I see a cross as well! Right under her baby finger.
Awesome catch @sdmom and @mprssdbyu. yes

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Captur16

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 71 Captur18

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:25 am

Awesome find on the tat.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:23 am

I apologize. I just read @AllAboutLove discovered the cross tattoo prior to my posting.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4521p36-rebecca-kufrin-sleuthing-spoilers#1264062

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376