SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

abc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:53 pm

Maquel is home around 9/29 https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4513p12-maquel-cooper-sleuthing-spoilers
She is probably eliminated ep 3. So I don't think she's the vineyard girl.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

abc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:48 pm

sdmom wrote:@LeapofFaith I looked at the filming thread https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4402p36-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-filming-schedule-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers
and Lauren S was eliminated at episode 2 (she reactivated her IG around 9/28). We don't know what group date was in ep 2 but I highly doubt the vineyard girl is Lauren S because of her early elimination. IMO of course.

Oh really wow thanks yes I just thought this girls chin bone structure resembles Lauren S but I guess not laugh out loud no idea

ETA I wonder where this vineyard is?? I thought LA but now thinking it could be in Tuscany right??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:05 pm

Arie posted this on his insta story.
Who’s that girl in green? 
Meanwhile, Becca posted a story with her cat. 
ps Instastory’s timestamp could be tricky, unlike snapchat, you can post something filmed a while ago.
abc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 79 5f1bd010

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:07 pm

star_D wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
freebach wrote:Hi! Smiley I just noticed that Becca started following this guy on IG and Arie is also following him. It might be nothing but.. abc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 79 1f600 abc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 79 Img_9210
Several of the girls are following him now. I wonder if he was part of a group date as in a roasting (Ashley) or similar to the the date Kaitlyn had with Schumer.

He looks like this blue shirt guy in this picture.
abc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 79 Dnqa7q10

Great match up! IA! :claphands

abc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 79 Bavh10

abc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 79 Captur18

https://www.bridgetowncomedy.com/performer/16352-brad-silnutzer/

Could he have been gone that long?

BREW HAHA: The Comedy Show Drinking Game
September 14 ·
Hey Brew friends and fans. Wanted to let y'all know we're taking a brief hiatus from the show. Our lovely Brad Davis Silnutzer went off and got a big boy job so we're going to wait until he's back from that. But don't worry, we will be back!!

BREW HAHA: The Comedy Show Drinking Game
November 14 at 9:22am ·
OMG BRAD IS ALMOST BACK IN LA AND WE CAN ALMOST HAVE ANOTHER SHOW! Until, then, though, donate to Jamie Flam's amazing kickstarter. He's a comedy and entertainment visionary and his theater will allow shows like Brew to live on forever.
DONATE!

https://www.facebook.com/brewhahacomedyshow/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:10 pm

@star_D I can't imagine it would be Becca but the shoes are the one thing possible to sleuth in photo

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:18 pm

Do Arie and any of the f4 have Snapchat?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:27 pm

Sorry for the double post, but this is Arie's friend Kristina Owen. She posted the same pic as his story on her IG. They are in Arizona.

https://instagram.com/p/BcNpDrZDGzb/
No SHV this weekend. IMO.

Interesting Becca posted a story within an hour. Did she read this board and is trying to give us clue she's not with him today?

Hi, Becca  handwave

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:29 pm

sdmom wrote:Sorry for the double post, but this is Arie's friend Kristina Owen. She posted the same pic as his story on her IG. They are in Arizona.

https://instagram.com/p/BcNpDrZDGzb/
No SHV this weekend. IMO.

Interesting Becca posted a story within an hour. Did she read this board and is trying to give us clue she's not with him?

Hi, Becca  handwave

Kristina is the one on the left imo. Same jeans and bracelet.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:31 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
Minney
philphan
LeapofFaith
sopearl
EverStars2376