SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:25 pm

It reminds me of JoJo's Mom taking a couple swings of wine straight from the bottle during Ben's season. giggling laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:45 pm

I thought the exact same thing when I saw it.... JoJo's mom drinking from the bottle on Jo's HTD

And JoJo was F2.... so if Elise is also F2... it's a sign laugh out loud 

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 12 1456242611-jojo
source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:45 pm

they love to show them drinking eh giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:51 pm

Well this show sure is driving me to drink..... Saying something, since my usual goto beverage is a nice cream soda
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:02 pm

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 12 3806527698 @Billysmom too funny

The show drives me nuts but usually more from boredom laugh out loud  I get bored the most with anything OTT or too much drama or scripted-ness and zone out. Sometimes there's something that catches my attention during a season and it makes it fun to watch or a love story to follow. Rarely though is there enough for me to remain interested once a season has ended. Even if it may seem like it sometimes, I really don't take the show, contestants, or what happens post-show too seriously. It's just entertainment (although not always entertaining) and I enjoy it mostly because of this board and all the great sleuthing and discussions yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeppy Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:42 pm

Justme wrote:merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 12 Screen29

Laura started following anna

It will be interesting to see if Anna follows her back.

Skeppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:12 pm

Justme wrote:merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 12 Screen29

Laura started following anna

can you share the link please?
I have an account but I have no idea where to check that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:16 pm

We didn't really need confirmation, but the delightful Osher has provided. Now what the bejebus is going on there???

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 12 Img_1913
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:30 pm

Not sure if anyone has noticed this. In the comments section on the Sneak Peak Finale video on Facebook the 2nd top comment is this: "Maayybee they are 'leaking' spoilers that its Laura and using her as a 'decoy' when its actually not her..... one could hope! Team Tara"

The contestant Laura Ann has commented on it saying "that's what I'm thinking'

Isn't she the one who also posted on IG that Tara wins? Not that I know how much truth is in that post given there is no way they could spoil it like that. Perhaps she's just batting for Tara and they were good friends in the house

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:46 pm

BlueJeans wrote:Not sure if anyone has noticed this. In the comments section on the Sneak Peak Finale video on Facebook the 2nd top comment is this: "Maayybee they are 'leaking' spoilers that its Laura and using her as a 'decoy' when its actually not her..... one could hope! Team Tara"

Isn't she the one who also posted on IG that Tara wins? Not that I know how much truth is in that post given there is no way they could spoil it like that.  Perhaps she's just batting for Tara and they were good friends in the house

I think she's just rooting for Tara. I don't think she knows who wins TBH.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:52 pm

BlueJeans wrote:Not sure if anyone has noticed this. In the comments section on the Sneak Peak Finale video on Facebook the 2nd top comment is this: "Maayybee they are 'leaking' spoilers that its Laura and using her as a 'decoy' when its actually not her..... one could hope! Team Tara"

Isn't she the one who also posted on IG that Tara wins? Not that I know how much truth is in that post given there is no way they could spoil it like that.  Perhaps she's just batting for Tara and they were good friends in the house

you do find all kind of comments on facebook and IG. Some are completely OTT cray cray extreme.
I learned with time to be very careful about those people on SM who think they know the truth just because they are obsessed with one contestant. During one season, I saw one cray cray making up a scenario saying she had inside infos, knew somebody close blah blah blah..... she was so convincing that many thought she was a close friend... at the end of the day, she was wrong and it was just a groupie/fan.

same with R.U.M.O.R. the friend of the cousin of the aunt who is married to the helico or limo driver....... this person just mention: I heard a rumor.... and BAM, 100 people think it is true.

This is why I think the mods wanted to modify things on this forum... no more rumor kinda as it start as it, but ends as a fact when there is no fact at all.

so for me, i just take with a wagon of salt whatever is said on SM....

just my opinion here

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:12 pm

ITA! All this, "I know who wins" gets old. I just roll my eyes as most of them are attention seekers.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
Pongo
carraiger
clues
4health
flemingal
Imp
Miyala
FloForIt
Dutchy23
mjoy
Ash