SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Justme Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:29 am

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 31 Screen37

https://www.instagram.com/p/BY6ixhUDpPq/

What the actual?! So Cobie is on the tm payroll also? And is she indicating they dislike matty?
I just can't work any of it out anymore.
Oh and see where Florence has put the moonface, she used that emoji for Laura on ig throughout.
Hashtag are they all actors

Last edited by Justme on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Justme

Back to top Go down

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:33 am

Uggghhh.  I'm over it.  OVER IT.  There's marketing and then there's ramming your products down people's throats.  TM crossed the line weeks ago, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:36 am

^crop your screencap lovely. Don't want DM outing you either @Justme bestbud!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:37 am

Bobette wrote:Uggghhh.  I'm over it.  OVER IT.  There's marketing and then there's ramming your products down people's throats.  TM crossed the line weeks ago, IMO.

Have to agree this is just too much and for the others to be in on it too???? Truman show me feels
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:41 am

Sundy wrote:^crop your screencap lovely. Don't want DM outing you either @Justme bestbud!

Thank you Smiley

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:43 am

Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:Uggghhh.  I'm over it.  OVER IT.  There's marketing and then there's ramming your products down people's throats.  TM crossed the line weeks ago, IMO.

Have to agree this is just too much and for the others to be in on it too????  Truman show me feels

That will be the plot twist, it's just been a money spinner for channel ten, theyre all actors, channel ten boosted their ratings to get investors on board. Jokes on us!
cantstopl

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:46 am

I personally see "who's going to take the bait" as who is going to fall into Jen's deliberate trap of stirring the pot and respond to her post in a way that will further stir the pot. She's just deliberately trolling. She's "baiting" the audience.

Jen is a heinous person. Worst "villain" we've ever had and not entertaining at all.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:51 am

BlueJeans wrote:I personally see "who's going to take the bait" as who is going to fall into Jen's deliberate trap of stirring the pot and respond to her post in a way that will further stir the pot. She's just deliberately trolling. She's "baiting" the audience.

Jen is a heinous person. Worst "villain" we've ever had and not entertaining at all.

I agree. Baiting people is a very Aussie thing to do laugh out loud. :-)

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:03 am

Please forgive me if this is in the wrong thread but was at the supermarket an hour ago and by the checkout was latest copy of Who magazine. In top right hand corner of the cover was a photo of Matty with only Laura and Tara appearing in outfits I do not recall seeing in episodes aired. Didn't look photoshopped but more a photo of F2. Didn't quite caoature headline with photo as got distracted but trying to find picture of front cover. Seemed an odd photo given there are still three girls to go.

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:10 am

Sundy wrote:

Have to agree this is just too much and for the others to be in on it too????  Truman show me feels

Yeah. This is beyond anything I've seen before while the show airs. Definitely Truman show feels to me. Felt that way the whole season and it's just even more OTT now.

I've never watched such a fake feeling season before this one for the Aussie shows (and that includes Blake's season). I am ready for it to be over.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:13 am

Found it!

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Justme Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:17 am

Sunnyandhappy wrote:Please forgive me if this is in the wrong thread but was at the supermarket an hour ago and by the checkout was latest copy of Who magazine. In top right hand corner of the cover was a photo of Matty with only Laura and Tara appearing in outfits I do not recall seeing in episodes aired. Didn't look photoshopped but more a photo of F2. Didn't quite caoature headline with photo as got distracted but trying to find picture of front cover. Seemed an odd photo given there are still three girls to go.

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 31 Screen38

Couldn't find a story to go with it.
Only had a quick look.

Source my sc
https://www.who.com.au

Justme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
Pongo
carraiger
clues
4health
flemingal
Imp
Miyala
FloForIt
Dutchy23
mjoy
Ash