SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Ash Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:09 pm

Interesting that she has now been untagged.

Last edited by Ash on Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:18 pm

Ash wrote:I think u guys would've seen this befor. Previously I came across it a few times because Elise was tagged.
https://instagram.com/p/BUi7LUHFLE5/
Thanks @Ash. You are right, we have seen this before and that's Sarah one of Elise's BFFs.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:27 pm

Zaynab wrote:https://www.who.com.au/exclusive-matty-js-mother-reveals-her-son-has-found-the-right-girl-for-him

:sprinklehearts Jumping hearts
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:38 pm

Zaynab wrote:

Thanks @zaynab for these!

I love that they seem so genuinely supportive of each other, and they're definitely well trained.

I can't help but keep rewatching the first video, when Kyle is talking about that one of the girls is with Matty and the other one isn't but they have to "continue this charade", and then the camera flicks back to the girls and it looks like they're both watching Jackie O, and Elise does this strange facial expression and tongue thing, which to me reads like Jackie O is giving Elise an empathy face and Elise is responding to that like "Yep, tell me about it, cannot wait for all this to be done."
Meanwhile Laura is shaking her head from side to side as though in empathy for the person that has to go through that horrible process.

Anyone else's take on this??

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:43 pm

Schnitty4lyf wrote:
Bobette wrote:OMG Laura is the spitting image of Matty's Mum in that pic above, IMO!

laugh out loud Well you know what they say, Matty has a type! giggling

IKR! It's so Freudian. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:51 pm

I would not listen to a thing Osher says. He misdirects every season.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:52 pm

IMO, if I had to choose one word to describe Laura it would not be gentle. She's loud, talkative and sometimes abrasive. Elise is definitely gentle.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:53 pm

I hear you, but judging just by the preview, Laura looked very serious when talking with mattys mom, jmo...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:56 pm

I haven't posted all season but have been here reading but I have to ask someone to SC the media video of picking up Laua for interviews. If you look the guy is carrying a touquious luggage bag for Laura. That makes me think she is leaving town and not coming home after the show ???! Luggage gate you think?

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:03 pm

4health wrote:I haven't posted all season but have been here reading but I have to ask someone to SC the media video of picking up Laua for interviews.   If you look the guy is carrying a touquious luggage bag for Laura.  That makes me think she is leaving town and not coming home after the show ???! Luggage gate you think?  

Good catch @4health. Here's a SC of the bag from the media picture
KJshow - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 62 Case10
Source:DM video
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:05 pm

Maybe Laura's leaving Sydney so she's away for the final. After all, she did leave Australia for the first episode.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by bronniegrace Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:08 pm

Storybook wrote:Maybe Laura's leaving Sydney so she's away for the final. After all, she did leave Australia for the first episode.

The F1 would be staying around for interviews...
bronniegrace
bronniegrace

Female Posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
Pongo
carraiger
clues
4health
flemingal
Imp
Miyala
FloForIt
Dutchy23
mjoy
Ash