SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:24 am

I have ZERO doubt that the flowers and card were sent by the show itself. Just like when I had zero doubt that the show made sure that Laura's storyboard was papped. It's all so fake to me and a total setup. 

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by stoneleigh Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:25 am

That's hilarious! 'Sophie' is probably Sophie Monk (I think Matty would have told her who he picked) and the delivery is probably mistakenly early HAHA!!

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by clues Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:26 am

But why waste time and money avoiding leaks just to do this before final ep.....doesn't make sense at all.

clues

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:27 am

It was totally planned imo. Just like I believe Sasha and Sam 'conveniently' standing by a large window with FULL paparazzi view was also planned.

I mean, the show has literally been spoiling itself from the getgo imo. It's their way to get people to watch Sophie's season (bored with this ending, excited for the next show). And it is already working from the numerous SM comments I've seen. 

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:37 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4882862/Body-language-expert-reveals-Matty-J-s-pick-finale.html

Speaking to Daily Mail Australia on Thursday, Diederik Gelderman said that based on Matty's interactions with the women, former Hockeyroo Elise Stacy will win over jewellery designer Laura Byrne.

imo still some hope .....flowers probably sent by DM for a story :nervous
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:40 am

LeapofFaith wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4882862/Body-language-expert-reveals-Matty-J-s-pick-finale.html

Speaking to Daily Mail Australia on Thursday, Diederik Gelderman said that based on Matty's interactions with the women, former Hockeyroo Elise Stacy will win over jewellery designer Laura Byrne.

imo still some hope .....flowers probably sent by DM for a story :nervous

Yep I'm bouncing back, eyes wide open, but reigniting a flicker of hope, there's only a tiny window left to wait and enjoy the ride! :rosiecolored

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:41 am

I think Ten totally wants Matty's season spoiled imo. Want evidence? Go back to Matty talking about how HE spoiled the winner and let that be known to the media... already setting up viewers for spoilers. How all the interviews he's done they always bring up Laura winning even WITH channel ten handlers standing by. Even the posts by the show itself and everything being so OTT about Laura.

Unless it's some grand foiler and misdirection (which I don't see them caring enough), then I think it's all a ploy by Ten to get people focused on the next season of Sophie's.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:45 am

I know that flower shop it's in Rose Bay and it would not your go-to florist in the Eastern Suburbs

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:46 am

Proof imo that general viewers are OVER this season dizzy  imo and I think it was a strategy by Ten to be OTT so that viewers look to Sophie's season for some "suspense" since this one had none Rolling Eyes  imo

itspunkee Every time the @bacheloretteau ads roll tonight...
merrychristmas - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 70 21434050_911250869028760_9130512610532261888_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYsOWlGhILP/?taken-by=itspunkee
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:49 am

AEF wrote:I know that flower shop it's in Rose Bay and it would not your go-to florist in the Eastern Suburbs

smart advertising then? Suspect
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by clues Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:02 am

AEF wrote:I know that flower shop it's in Rose Bay and it would not your go-to florist in the Eastern Suburbs
I have a feeling this was was the official florist for Georgia's season, but it could be just coincidence.

Last edited by clues on Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total

clues

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:05 am

I am really starting to believe that Matty wanted her on the show and she agreed if the showed her rings off all the time. I really liked Matty but all of this just makes me sick somehow.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
Pongo
carraiger
clues
4health
flemingal
Imp
Miyala
FloForIt
Dutchy23
mjoy
Ash