SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by ssin0547 Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:44 am

Is it possible Elise's Mum doesn't know the result yet? I know Lee didn't tell his Mum.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:47 am

ssin0547 wrote:Is it possible Elise's Mum doesn't know the result yet? I know Lee didn't tell his Mum.

IMO since Matty has informed us that he told his mum and sister, I see no reason why the F1 won't tell their parents as well...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ideas_ideas Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:50 am

Maybe they're all in defend-mode this eve...

Bachelorette - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 9 Untitl11

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/

That profile does look legitimately to be Laura it seems, if you click through and look at posts back to 2012 etc. with ToniMay commenting etc.

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:54 am

ideas_ideas wrote:Maybe they're all in defend-mode this eve...

Bachelorette - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 9 Untitl11

https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorAU/

That profile does look legitimately to be Laura it seems, if you click through and look at posts back to 2012 etc. with ToniMay commenting etc.

It's definitely her. She has commented on a few facebook posts now. Laura keeping a watchful eye on any posts related to her. Tara and Elise haven't ever posted though...interesting.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:56 am

In the history of this AU franchise, I have never seen an F1 (and that includes Alex that got the worst edit IMO) ever take to SM to defend themselves while the show was still airing; but we shall see....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:00 am

mercieme wrote:In the history of this AU franchise, I have never seen an F1 (and that includes Alex) that got the worst edit IMO ever take to SM to defend themselves but we shall see....jmo.

In the history of the AU franchise I never saw a mum of a potential F2 being so active on SM regarding Elise and Matty as a couple. I mean what mother on earth would cheering for her daughter and a guy who dumped her on national TV and is now dating the other woman. That is borderline creepy. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:03 am

I vaguely remember Anna's siblings were on FB at the tail end of season 1 too but I can't remember the details.

Also Laura is on SM a lot for an F1, especially the weekend before the finale - I would expect her to be busy and not getting drinks at Bondi, Never know haha
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:04 am

mercieme wrote:In the history of this AU franchise, I have never seen an F1 (and that includes Alex that got the worst edit IMO) ever take to SM to defend themselves while the show was still airing; but we shall see....jmo.

It fits her personality to a tee from what we've seen though. Very image conscious and insecure. The whole "queen of reverse parking" thing etc. If she's not F1 it comes across as bitter. If she's F1 then it's really weird and gloaty IMO

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:04 am

Why would Laura even care what people say about her if she's F1?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:06 am

ssin0547 wrote:Why would Laura even care what people say about her if she's F1?

This! yes
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by bondi_blonde Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:19 am

The cinderella theme is interesting. The latest Elise video on TB Facebook page says "Will she be his forever after?"
This sounds like fairy-tale speak to me. And I'm pretty sure there was a cinderella movie called Ever After.
bondi_blonde
bondi_blonde

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:22 am

Just going back quickly to the interview Laura said she went back and watched some episodes of GL's season because she didn't watch it at the time. (If someone can link in the interview).

What if the episode she went back and watched was finale to see how Matty J reacted to being F2? Maybe she's F2 and wanted to compare the difference. Maybe she possibly also went back and watched the F3 dates to see the differences. Thoughts?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+53
Pongo
carraiger
clues
4health
flemingal
Imp
Miyala
FloForIt
Dutchy23
mjoy
Ash