SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 1 of 67 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 Empty Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:16 pm

Previous threads here

General Discussion thread #10

GuardianAngel wrote:We need to be specific on who we are referring to. If we are talking about SM posters, then it MUST be specific. We do not speak for everyone on this forum. We do not call out members, or categorize or label them in any manner. EVERYONE is entitled to like a contestant of their choice and post their positive opinion in a General Discussion thread or a Fan thread.  

Posts have been deleted.

I have no idea what a sub category is, or a base. We don't use that terminology on this forum. If there are any questions regarding this forum and the set up, you may ask in the help thread.

Help

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:37 pm

I personally don't find anything attractive about Peter. He just isn't that cute to me. Plus, his friends seem to be about as honest as he does. imo.

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by coolangel Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:57 pm

tealeafs wrote:If peter is "mediocre" we must all be supermodels hehehe Let's be real, he's a catch, even if he's not perfect.  **IMO**

I'll much rather be single for life than be with this 'catch' laugh out loud Looks fade with time IMO, personality is for life. Pete-troll with his self-important, emotionally manipulative, mind games playing self is a hard pass for me even if he looked like a Greek God (which he doesn't IMO)  laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:32 pm

The last thing I want in my life is someone who IMO is indecisive, thinks they are prettier than me, or thinks he can play and control my emotions and self esteem.

I wouldn't be able to handle this IMO egoistical behaviour. He sends good wishes to his fellow ironmen, with a pic of himself.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BY3RMybgBhw/?taken-by=peterkrauswi
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 21479926_714241572118097_6091009326539866112_n

peterkrauswi Wishing strength, perseverance, and never ending endurance to all of my fellow @ironmantri athletes today! May the winds be ever at your back welcome to the fraternity XoXoXo

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:34 pm

^Speaking as someone who works for the sport, it's very, very common for triathletes to post pics of themselves doing specific races wishing those luck who are doing that face this year. In his case, Ironman Wisconsin is today.

Just adding perspective as someone who knows far too much about triathletes. Lol

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 87b72b10 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 86669110 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:50 pm

It's a pretty common thing to do on instagram, people do it with fashion ( acknowledging shows they're not walking in but wishing other models and designers luck). I've even seen bach alumni do it when new seasons start and they post pics of themselves as throwbacks and wishing new contestants/leads luck. IMO thats how instagram works, it's your page to share about yourself.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:49 pm

Thank for the info. I wouldn't post a pic of myself and one of my awards wishing my colleagues good luck in the next awards ceremony but good for him for following protocol.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thank for the info. I wouldn't post a pic of myself and one of my awards wishing my colleagues good luck in the next awards ceremony but good for him for following protocol.

Triathletes are a weird breed for sure. A lot of things they do shock me. Lol

For example, we had some calling Friday asking if their race this weekend was cancelled in Florida. Umm, shouldn't you be more worried about the hurricane coming?!?

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 87b72b10 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 86669110 Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:50 pm

Honestly it isn't uncommon to post own picture to wish someone/some people good luck. I see almost all recent Miss Hong Kong posted their own winning picture to wish the new batch of girls good luck on finale day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:17 am

peter yet again liked another comment about him and rachel and his painting. laugh out loud if he's moved on which it looks like he has, why is he doing this stuff?

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:47 am

teamkristina wrote:peter yet again liked another comment about him and rachel and his painting. laugh out loud if he's moved on which it looks like he has, why is he doing this stuff?

This is what he liked

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 Img_3110

https://instagram.com/p/BY3RMybgBhw/

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:08 am

He has Imo some issues. His need to be liked by every sm commenter is pathetic, IMO. Who and why is he trying to convince  that he REALLY was in love with Rachel, when according to him, his journey ended when Arie was chosen as the lead? Then let the freekin show and journey end. Rachel isn't talking about him, there's nothing for him to reply to. His friend says, that he's so over Rachel, couldn't be more over even if he tried (the comment was posted in the previous thread, from ig, this is me paraphrasing that comment) but Peter is still in his feels when liking comments. Why? Who is he trying to convince and what is his gain?

Imo Peter is no catch. He's good looking, but he's (in a relationship with a woman) insecure, needy, indecisive, petty, and an eternal victim. He also doesn't know boundaries, when a relationship ends, he doesn't let it end, he'll try to contact the ex even if she tells him no, or doesn't reply or answer his contact attempts. Then he'll whine online and offline how he's not appreciated by the ex. This is all Imo based on his behavior on the show, off the show in interviews, social media, and his friend's comments.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 67 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz