SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 2 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by sfrank Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:45 am

Prepare yourself....John Oliver mentioned Peter during his Last Week Tonight segment tonight saying he's a catch and should have been the Bachelor.

I completely expect Peter's head to be the size of Mars tomorrow from an inflated ego now. I also expect a personal thank you to John Oliver and the Last Week Tonight show runners. Wait for it.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by skkkk Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:50 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:He has Imo some issues. His need to be liked by every sm commenter is pathetic, IMO. Who and why is he trying to convince  that he REALLY was in love with Rachel, when according to him, his journey ended when Arie was chosen as the lead? Then let the freekin show and journey end. Rachel isn't talking about him, there's nothing for him to reply to. His friend says, that he's so over Rachel, couldn't be more over even if he tried (the comment was posted in the previous thread, from ig, this is me paraphrasing that comment) but Peter is still in his feels when liking comments. Why? Who is he trying to convince and what is his gain?

Imo Peter is no catch. He's good looking, but he's (in a relationship with a woman) insecure, needy, indecisive, petty, and an eternal victim. He also doesn't know boundaries, when a relationship ends, he doesn't let it end, he'll try to contact the ex even if she tells him no, or doesn't reply or answer his contact attempts. Then he'll whine online and offline how he's not appreciated by the ex. This is all Imo based on his behavior on the show, off the show in interviews, social media, and his friend's comments.

I don't think he is trying to convince anyone. He just wants attention and sympathy. I don't believe the "he is so over her" crap. I don't believe he is/was in his feels. I don't believe he ever loved/loves her. This is because it was never about Rachel and still isn't about her. It's about HIM and only HIM. How can you be over someone you were never in love with? How can you be heartbroken when your heart was never in it in the first play? It is all a ploy. Remember how gleeful and excited he was when he got back? Mission accomplished - he got to the end, he got his screen time and put his name and business in the spotlight. Since the show ended, the light has dimmed a tiny bit. He now craves attention. TBH he is doing a pretty good job since we are always talking about his attention-seeking ways, kind of like Ashley I.

But seriously, I never thought someone could beat Luke Pell in being the most self-absorbed contestant ever. But here we are with Peter. All the fandom worship has deluded him into thinking he is God's best creation put on earth to be admired. He essentially liked that post painting him as a die-hard romantic who did everything right in romancing Rachel, but she being a _____ did not appreciate him (absolving him of his role in their relationship's demise). Never ever have I seen a contestant with such an inflated sense of self EVER.

skkkk

Back to top Go down

Post by skkkk Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:51 am

sfrank wrote:Prepare yourself....John Oliver mentioned Peter during his Last Week Tonight segment tonight saying he's a catch and should have been the Bachelor.  

I completely expect Peter's head to be the size of Mars tomorrow from an inflated ego now. I also expect a personal thank you to John Oliver and the Last Week Tonight show runners. Wait for it.

How many paragraphs are you anticipating?

skkkk

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:13 am

Yo if I had John Oliver and Jimmy Kimmel singing me praises, I would have a inflated ego too. Their segments would be texted to every contact on my phone cause that's hella cool. Now I want my fav trevor noah to give a nod too laugh out loud
And idk, I was taught recognizing and thanking people who are nice to you is the polite thing to do so no idea  #HeSACatchelor
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:42 am

skkkk wrote:
sfrank wrote:Prepare yourself....John Oliver mentioned Peter during his Last Week Tonight segment tonight saying he's a catch and should have been the Bachelor.  

How many paragraphs are you anticipating?

4-5 at minimum Hugesmile
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:39 am

@skkkk He really did out Luke Pell himself. And I thought Luke had done a pretty good job with that when he was all his rage. I guess there is always someone out there ready and willing to out Luke. I guess that's truly finding your Peter.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:12 am

How is Peter liking comments on Instagram and writing a goodbye post equivalent to Luke Pell who developed relationships with multiple girls simultaneously and led them on with lies that he would pick them once he was the lead? IMO, Peter's behavior, which can be perceived in different ways, is not in the same ballpark as Luke's abhorrent actions which actually hurt women.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:19 am

teamkristina wrote:peter yet again liked another comment about him and rachel and his painting. laugh out loud if he's moved on which it looks like he has, why is he doing this stuff?

I can see Peter liking this because Kenny was talking about how artistic Peter is and going out of his way to give a personal sweet gift to someone. Liking any post that has something to do with Rachel doesn't mean to me he hasn't moved on. Liking something also to me doesn't mean I agree with the entire post. Heaven forbid if people would analyze my likes on SM.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:35 am

Best part about Peter being likened to Luke Pell is that imo he got Luke Pell-ed and I won't have to see him on my screen Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 2 1176891977
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:37 am

When everything you do is analyzed. Every move and reaction is anticipated. A catchelor. A king.

via GIPHY

FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:41 am

Peter is no King, imo. He's a wolf in sheep's clothing. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:41 am

FashionLover wrote:When everything you do is analyzed. Every move and reaction is anticipated. A catchelor. A king.

That's very true, re the bold, and is one of the main purposes of this forum. However IMO he's no catchelor or king. IMO he's more of a Wackelor.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz