SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 3 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by mysthelma Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:48 am

Meh Peter may be a catch in the looks department ( not for me though). He may not be on a Luke pell douchebaggery level, but his exaggerated sense of self, his cattiness and meanness makes him ugly. JMO

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 3 1f49b  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 3 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:51 am

skkkk wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:He has Imo some issues. His need to be liked by every sm commenter is pathetic, IMO. Who and why is he trying to convince  that he REALLY was in love with Rachel, when according to him, his journey ended when Arie was chosen as the lead? Then let the freekin show and journey end. Rachel isn't talking about him, there's nothing for him to reply to. His friend says, that he's so over Rachel, couldn't be more over even if he tried (the comment was posted in the previous thread, from ig, this is me paraphrasing that comment) but Peter is still in his feels when liking comments. Why? Who is he trying to convince and what is his gain?

Imo Peter is no catch. He's good looking, but he's (in a relationship with a woman) insecure, needy, indecisive, petty, and an eternal victim. He also doesn't know boundaries, when a relationship ends, he doesn't let it end, he'll try to contact the ex even if she tells him no, or doesn't reply or answer his contact attempts. Then he'll whine online and offline how he's not appreciated by the ex. This is all Imo based on his behavior on the show, off the show in interviews, social media, and his friend's comments.

I don't think he is trying to convince anyone.  He just wants attention and sympathy.  I don't believe the "he is so over her" crap.  I don't believe he is/was in his feels.  I don't believe he ever loved/loves her.  This is because it was never about Rachel and still isn't about her.  It's about HIM and only HIM.  How can you be over someone you were never in love with?  How can you be heartbroken when your heart was never in it in the first play?  It is all a ploy.  Remember how gleeful and excited he was when he got back?  Mission accomplished - he got to the end, he got his screen time and put his name and business in the spotlight.  Since the show ended, the light has dimmed a tiny bit.  He now craves attention.  TBH he is doing a pretty good job since we are always talking about his attention-seeking ways, kind of like Ashley I.  

But seriously, I never thought someone could beat Luke Pell in being the most self-absorbed contestant ever.  But here we are with Peter.  All the fandom worship has deluded him into thinking he is God's best creation put on earth to be admired.  He essentially liked that post painting him as a die-hard romantic who did everything right in romancing Rachel, but she being a _____ did not appreciate him (absolving him of his role in their relationship's demise).  Never ever have I seen a contestant with such an inflated sense of self EVER.  

This post. I remember how I posted that Peter was waaaay too happy to be a broken hearted F2. Then I realized MePeter was full of BS imo and the song's lyrics to the video he posted captured Peter to a T imo, about how he was "Dreaming 'bout being a big star" and "scheming for the masses". And this was when the first spoiler was out that he won. Dude was loving it imo. Peter is MePeter all the way. jmo

Full lyrics to the song here

IGstory peterkrauswi

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:54 am

Everyone on the show actions are over analyzed, hence the form name. With that being said their are plenty of women  that think Peter is a catch. IMO he has a lot going for him he just needs to not be so emotionally manipulative, and in my experience people like this don't change, so when it comes to Peter being a catch it's no for me.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:16 pm

Peter probably thinks he the king, but TP just made him a jester. IMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:31 pm

I used to follow him on IG when the show was airing to watch the feet and for sleuthing for F1 purposes. The red flags for this guy started back then for me. It was early days and it wasn't shown yet on the season how IMO manipulative he could be (with Rachel), so he was just one of the frontrunner contestants. They had a nice first date. And then I started noticing weird SM activity (at least weird FOR ME), in which he started liking comments that put TOG down, while praising himself. And he even liked a post with a crazy obsessive caption also putting TOG down. Back then I remember some people trying to explain his actions away and that he didn't mean it; he was only liking a portion of the comment and he had nothing against TOG etc. But then they showed him on the show badmouthing TOG for no real reason and he even admitted in the after the show interviews that he didn't like TOG because he's competition etc and there wasn't any real reason either. Since then, I am convinced his weird SM activity reflects his state of mind and no longer give him benefit of doubt.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:43 pm

@makeover no offense but tog has a lot of red flags with him as well imo. Peter's not a monster for not liking him. Not everyones gonna like each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:47 pm

teamkristina wrote:@makeover no offense but tog has a lot of red flags with him as well imo. Peter's not a monster for not liking him. Not everyones gonna like each other.
That's true. That's why I said it's JMO. Different people see different red flags.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:48 pm

Sometimes I put my less favorite cast down in their thread too, and then keep praising how my favorite is so and so, IMO, it's kind of human nature. So I think what Peter has been doing is kind of normal. He may be manipulative IRL, but so far he's actions still seem pretty normal to me. Just like 80% if not 90% of the casts, imo.

If he pretended to be friendly with B, then it would scare me more. He seems to dislike that guy like it is, imo, Peter is pretty harmless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:51 pm

@peggy0221 yes at least he was honest and made it clear that he was not the biggest fan of tog. Whats manipulative is pretending to be his friend and talking bad about him to rachel. And jealousy imo is a normal reaction of seeing someone you have feelings for date another guy. Also tog has watched other seasons before and knows how it works. I honestly dont think peter watched a season like tog did before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:52 pm

@teamKristina no one is calling him a monster. The red flags of TOG have been talked about a lot in his own threads, the episode discussion threads, the show, by the media etc. It Imo shows Peter's immaturity, that he went on ig to like comments putting down TOG, while praising himself. He even got back on his inactive Twitter, and had to like a negative tweet about TOG. He doesn't have to like everyone, but Imo his PUBLIC putting down of and dislike for TOG makes Peter look insecure and immature. Jmo

He doesn't have to pretend to be friends with TOG either, but actively liking comments putting down tog, while preaching about kindness on sm, IMO, doesn't make him a hypocrite, petty and immature. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:57 pm

@Cocoasneeze he's liking comments because he can. He's just doing it casually imo and i dont think he really endorses anything while doing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:03 pm

@teamkristina he can like comments, and I can comment on those likes. I'm not going to buy that 'he only likes half of the comments, he doesn't really believe in what he likes, he probably didn't read all of that comment, only the bottom half' narrative. Imo he likes comments he wants to say, but can't/won't. Imo if he likes a comment, it's what he thinks. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 67 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz