SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 35 of 67 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 35 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:08 am

adf23 wrote:This is not a case of Peter vs. ____.  But anyone who has replied has proven my case of why those that don't feel welcome to be active on this board, aren't.

This argument went on with Nick. With Josh. With Andi. With Ben/Lauren. With JoJo/Jordan. With Kaitlin/Shawn. JPG. Des/Chris. Brooks. JEM.
It goes on every season. It will continue to go on in the future. It is the way of message boards.
Each member makes the choice when and where they will read and/or post. No other member is responsible for that. No member should feel shame or intimidation in posting their opinions within the site rules. This is every member's rights.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 35 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by quietpal Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:40 am

All of Peter's actions on the show and on SM is why IMO he should stay single for a long, long, long time. Did I mention a looonnnggg time? laugh out loud  No woman should be subjected to his crazy antics. IMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:28 am

@quietpal I volunteer as tribute! (jk, I'm married, but the sentiment stands laugh out loud

I nominate @ReneeM  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 35 3552228123

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:19 am

@bleuberry I accept! laugh out loud. I will subject myself to Peter's "crazy", not for myself, but to save all the other women in the world from it. What can I say, I'm a giver  Hugesmile.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:11 am

adf23 wrote:This is not a case of Peter vs. ____.  But anyone who has replied has proven my case of why those that don't feel welcome to be active on this board, aren't.

I have been on this board for a long time, including during Emily's season when the opinions were at least equally heated and divided re: Arie vs. Jef. I agree that the consensus is that Peter is not well liked on here, based on sleuthing. I personally like Peter so for the most part I stay out of this thread for my own sanity. But I do feel welcome- it's just wise to chose your battles, IMO. No minds will be changed based on anything I say but I say it anyway somtimes and sometimes not. JMO

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:44 am

IMO, overall there are smart, rational posters on this board who can make a solid argument to support their positions and document their rationales, very well. That's all anyone can ask, IMO. I cannot ask everyone to agree with me or change their views. Just tell me how you feel and why. Tell me why you agree with me or disagree. I've literally changed my view because counter arguments were so well documented and based on new information I did not have when my opinion was initially formed. 

I'm an experienced woman. IMO, I know A LOT about men. IMO, I know who Peter is but, I enjoy reading how successful he is in shaping opinions about himself. That to me is interesting. 

I don't get why people would feel the need to leave this board to find an amen corner but, I respect their right to do so and suspect I'm not missing much as a result. All JMO.

Last edited by Chgohighlife on Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : imo)

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:17 am

IMO the hate for Peter is actually unwarranted, so I just keep to myself in that regard cause I could careless at this point since everything is always blown out of proportion. IMO There are numerous other contestants that have done really awful things that deserved the amount of hate Peter currently gets, but to each their own. IMO All Peter has basically done stems from his SM likes/comments and for being wishy washy on the show as some may say. If that's how society now reads someone as a vile person then so be it. If I were viewed as a whiny and emotional person with issues just because I have an opinion then that's other people's prerogative not mine. IMO Peter isn't the normal type of Bach alum that just stays quiet on SM to follow along a certain status quo of how to act to keep your followers. I can see why he rubs a lot of people the wrong way in that regard. I'm just going to enjoy following this person on SM cause to me he hasn't done anything for me to unfollow him just yet. I enjoy watching him using his platform for charities and giving his followers a glimpse into his life here and there. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:42 am

and then there are those, like myself, that can't wait for his name to disappear into oblivion... *poof*
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:19 pm

I must have missed something, so please show me the posts where it's stated Peter is the worst person on the face of the planet/on the edge of killing someone/ I Hate Peter?

I don't know him personally. My opinions of him are based on the edited show and mostly, his sm activities, I find him insecure (his fear and uncertainty, name calling from total strangers will hunt him forever), sm manipulative (I am not saying he's a manipulative person, but imo, some of his sm is. Giving f1 clues to his fans when he's not), hypocrite (Bryan is a human with emotions, too. But clearly Peter, his bff, his dad can all throw shade against him).

I am not his fan but I don't hate him. I never wish him ill, never wish him fail in life, unlike his stans who, thankfully not on this board, wish a RnB breakup. None of the contestants or leads gets only love on this board so I don't know why Peter is any different.

The only person that can change my opinion of Peter is Peter himself, and I've praised his good qualities too. But peter probably won't change just because of me, laugh out loud.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:45 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:Not only is he responding and deleting posts on his own IG page, now he is responding to comments on an IG page NOT HIS OWN. Who does that?

lool I think quite a few Bach contestants have done this though... Probably just best to ignore and block imo..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:04 pm

ReneeM wrote:@bleuberry I accept! laugh out loud. I will subject myself to Peter's "crazy", not for myself, but to save all the other women in the world from it. What can I say, I'm a giver  Hugesmile.
Well, if you do this, at least I won't have the privilege Rolling Eyes  of possibly seeing him grace the TV for next Bach season, so win-win. Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 35 2498057887

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:13 pm

@quietpal Nah we'll just hatch a plan ala Luke Pell/Matt & Laura (possibly), and I'll go on as a contestant and "serendipitously" end up as F1 :gotcha:.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 67 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz