Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 54 of 61 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 57 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Kolormiblnd on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's nothing original or unique or "road less traveled" for Peter to put his name on some merch for branding himself (his whole PK bootcamps are nothing more than him copying off of Shawn Booth so not original there either). There's plenty other contestants selling merch and branding so in the light of Peter thinking he is special and so different from any other contestant ever (per his many many likes of SM comments that said just that) or that Peter even thinks he's some special snowflake or that he as a personal trainer (which are so rare in this franchise - not) is traveling a road that is less traveled he is seriously delusional  stupid jmo
Now if he really wants to sell something new and special and make a crap load of money, he should consider selling his semen. There's a whole group of fanatics that would kill their mother for his stuff.  He could probably stop doing the bootcamps or being a personal trainer. Big money there.  rofl

Good point. His, world be a popular sample at the bank, in the looks department - not sure about smarts though. The next generation of gap toothed mini him running around, hope all those fanatics have great health insurance though, therapy ain't cheap! laugh out loud
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by beader on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's nothing original or unique or "road less traveled" for Peter to put his name on some merch for branding himself (his whole PK bootcamps are nothing more than him copying off of Shawn Booth so not original there either). There's plenty other contestants selling merch and branding so in the light of Peter thinking he is special and so different from any other contestant ever (per his many many likes of SM comments that said just that) or that Peter even thinks he's some special snowflake or that he as a personal trainer (which are so rare in this franchise - not) is traveling a road that is less traveled he is seriously delusional  stupid jmo
Now if he really wants to sell something new and special and make a crap load of money, he should consider selling his semen. There's a whole group of fanatics that would kill their mother for his stuff.  He could probably stop doing the bootcamps or being a personal trainer. Big money there.  rofl

Oh, Kasha, don't even suggest that--he might see it and figure he'd love that "job." What in the world would we do with a whole new generation of Little Peters?

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:12 pm

Good point. His, world be a popular sample at the bank, in the looks department - not sure about smarts though. The next generation of gap toothed mini him running around, hope all those fanatics have great health insurance though, therapy ain't cheap! laugh out loud
I was not talking "bank". I was talking about Dark Web or black market. Probably both.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33075

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:13 pm

Great idea,[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],

Let's expand his product line to include;
1) additional, pre-tatooed inches of his azz to kiss.
2) his own 50 Shades of Petty Peter internet series where everyone learns to love and relish pain and misery with gratitude and lots of "likes" - and of course
3) jack in the boxes for his worshippers to jump out of daily to criticize and demean beautiful, romantic gestures from real men who love and respect their women.
4) "Find your Peter" scavenger hunts at local recycle centers

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
They would all be running around wearing "Find your Peter" tee-shirts.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RIP my little one. I will miss you. 
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33075

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:00 pm

Finally he tweeted something that isn't work out related. I check his SM occasionally to bring info here, but it's all working out in the gym or his butt sticking out towards the camera. I don't feel like going into archives, but has twitter followers always been 14,000? I thought it was much higher than that.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 50688

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:05 pm

^Nope, his twitter following as been gradually increasing. Here’s a look: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
umngirl

Female Posts : 20051

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife on Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:^Nope, his twitter following as been gradually increasing. Here’s a look: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He's down 10K in instagram since RS's interviews were released.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:^Nope, his twitter following as been gradually increasing. Here’s a look: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He's down 10K in instagram since RS's interviews were released.

He is. I was only talking about Twitter since that’s what GA referenced.
umngirl

Female Posts : 20051

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:36 pm

I hate his smugness. It's not wonder he's best friend's with Dean they both such boys.

JMO
Diana

Female Posts : 7885

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom on Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:00 am

I listened to RS podcast, and I am just wondering, if what Brittany said was true, how is Peter different from Demario, both were involved with another woman?
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife on Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I listened to RS podcast, and I am just wondering, if what Brittany said was true, how is Peter different from Demario, both were involved with another woman?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],
I would say Peter and Demario are similar. Self-centered. Little respect for women. We've seen them behave as classic users who conduct relationships that never see the light of day. Peter is manipulative because he thinks he's smart but, Demario is just a hardcore scruple-free lowlife IMO.

NYC is full of both types. I can see why Peter loves it so much. Strong, self-respecting women will leave them where they find them but, the world is full of perfect victims for them both especially Peter, unfortunately. JMO

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 61 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 57 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum