SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 54 of 67 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NYC - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 54 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Kolormiblnd Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:It's nothing original or unique or "road less traveled" for Peter to put his name on some merch for branding himself (his whole PK bootcamps are nothing more than him copying off of Shawn Booth so not original there either). There's plenty other contestants selling merch and branding so in the light of Peter thinking he is special and so different from any other contestant ever (per his many many likes of SM comments that said just that) or that Peter even thinks he's some special snowflake or that he as a personal trainer (which are so rare in this franchise - not) is traveling a road that is less traveled he is seriously delusional  stupid jmo
Now if he really wants to sell something new and special and make a crap load of money, he should consider selling his semen. There's a whole group of fanatics that would kill their mother for his stuff.  He could probably stop doing the bootcamps or being a personal trainer. Big money there.  rofl

Good point. His, world be a popular sample at the bank, in the looks department - not sure about smarts though. The next generation of gap toothed mini him running around, hope all those fanatics have great health insurance though, therapy ain't cheap! laugh out loud

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

NYC - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 54 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by beader Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:It's nothing original or unique or "road less traveled" for Peter to put his name on some merch for branding himself (his whole PK bootcamps are nothing more than him copying off of Shawn Booth so not original there either). There's plenty other contestants selling merch and branding so in the light of Peter thinking he is special and so different from any other contestant ever (per his many many likes of SM comments that said just that) or that Peter even thinks he's some special snowflake or that he as a personal trainer (which are so rare in this franchise - not) is traveling a road that is less traveled he is seriously delusional  stupid jmo
Now if he really wants to sell something new and special and make a crap load of money, he should consider selling his semen. There's a whole group of fanatics that would kill their mother for his stuff.  He could probably stop doing the bootcamps or being a personal trainer. Big money there.  rofl

Oh, Kasha, don't even suggest that--he might see it and figure he'd love that "job." What in the world would we do with a whole new generation of Little Peters?

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:12 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

Good point. His, world be a popular sample at the bank, in the looks department - not sure about smarts though. The next generation of gap toothed mini him running around, hope all those fanatics have great health insurance though, therapy ain't cheap! laugh out loud
I was not talking "bank". I was talking about Dark Web or black market. Probably both.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

Great idea,@Kashathediva,

Let's expand his product line to include;
1) additional, pre-tatooed inches of his azz to kiss.
2) his own 50 Shades of Petty Peter internet series where everyone learns to love and relish pain and misery with gratitude and lots of "likes" - and of course
3) jack in the boxes for his worshippers to jump out of daily to criticize and demean beautiful, romantic gestures from real men who love and respect their women.
4) "Find your Peter" scavenger hunts at local recycle centers

NYC - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 54 1176891977

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:14 pm

@beader
They would all be running around wearing "Find your Peter" tee-shirts.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:00 pm

Finally he tweeted something that isn't work out related. I check his SM occasionally to bring info here, but it's all working out in the gym or his butt sticking out towards the camera. I don't feel like going into archives, but has twitter followers always been 14,000? I thought it was much higher than that.

https://twitter.com/peterkrauswi

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:05 pm

^Nope, his twitter following as been gradually increasing. Here’s a look: https://socialblade.com/twitter/user/peterkrauswi/monthly

NYC - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 54 87b72b10 NYC - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 54 86669110 NYC - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 54 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:10 pm

umngirl wrote:^Nope, his twitter following as been gradually increasing. Here’s a look: https://socialblade.com/twitter/user/peterkrauswi/monthly

He's down 10K in instagram since RS's interviews were released.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:26 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
umngirl wrote:^Nope, his twitter following as been gradually increasing. Here’s a look: https://socialblade.com/twitter/user/peterkrauswi/monthly

He's down 10K in instagram since RS's interviews were released.

He is. I was only talking about Twitter since that’s what GA referenced.

NYC - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 54 87b72b10 NYC - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 54 86669110 NYC - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10 - Page 54 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:36 pm

I hate his smugness. It's not wonder he's best friend's with Dean they both such boys.

JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:00 am

I listened to RS podcast, and I am just wondering, if what Brittany said was true, how is Peter different from Demario, both were involved with another woman?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:50 am

sdmom wrote:I listened to RS podcast, and I am just wondering, if what Brittany said was true, how is Peter different from Demario, both were involved with another woman?

@sdmom,
I would say Peter and Demario are similar. Self-centered. Little respect for women. We've seen them behave as classic users who conduct relationships that never see the light of day. Peter is manipulative because he thinks he's smart but, Demario is just a hardcore scruple-free lowlife IMO.

NYC is full of both types. I can see why Peter loves it so much. Strong, self-respecting women will leave them where they find them but, the world is full of perfect victims for them both especially Peter, unfortunately. JMO

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 67 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

+93
ElonM
dee
gurlbrit
Maddy
bluwavz