Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Page 57 of 61 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Post by Brill on Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Why Peter Kraus Doesn't Want To Be 'The Bachelor' To Find Love

Nice interview! I hope he never changes his mind about appearing on anything Bachelor related. :fingersarecrossed He doesn't need that mess of a show. :yes: Thanks for sharing this Ladybug82. thumbsup I am a rare person that has nothing against him. Hugesmile He's just a guy that took a chance and went on this show and it didn't work out. If you count all the guys that didn't end up with the lead, I wonder what that number would be??? No big thing Peter! JMO
Brill

Female Posts : 2862

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for this.  I couldn't even read it.. LOL. That darn watch was too distracting.

what's with the close-ups of the watch?   I'm sure its his usual "blah blah, blahing."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He said,  "I'm not gonna hold up any part of my life to be on that show, I can promise you that,"

Dating is difficult, he doesn't know if they want to date for him, or because they want popularity. His DM's are full of people who want to date him.  

People pestered him, for not being TB, or wanting him to be TB. He was relieved when Arie was chosen, since he had "light conversations" with TPTB. Then people loved him for being TB even though he wasn't. huh?

He says he watched the first few epis, and he felt bad for Arie, because all the questions were why wasn't it Peter, and Not Peter comments. (That's the only thing you can think of when you watched the first few epi's?  Suspect )

He disagree's with Arie's decision, he wouldn't choose Krystal. (Sorry Krystal)  

He's testing the water with people he already knows.  Hugesmile

"What I show myself as on social media is really who I am the most," (Good to know all those negative likes are for real)  

"Life is good and I'm happy." And he doesn't need to go on a TV show to prove that to anyone. (Too late, you already did)  

No mention of the hair dye. Rolling Eyes

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 47859

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass on Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:41 pm

Thanks for the translation. I am sure we will see him on something within the next 2 years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] we like who we like. (I still love you giggling )

My goodness I like a few people most people cant stand. LOL

nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I should bookmark this page. laugh out loud we all like people some people hate.

There is no way he was ready to be TB, and IMHO he knew it.

Kraus says. "I mean if you're trying to fall in love with someone in 10 weeks and you had to decide between 30 of them, I feel like I'd take it seriously and not be the most excited person ever."

He wasn't the most excited person ever when he apparently was falling in love with someone that I saw, he barely touched.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RIP Sophie Little Girl  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 47859

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill on Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks for the translation.  I am sure we will see him on something within the next 2 years.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  we like who we like.   (I still love you giggling  )

My goodness I like a few people most people cant stand.   LOL

nikikass thanks! Hugesmile
Brill

Female Posts : 2862

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Why Peter Kraus Doesn't Want To Be 'The Bachelor' To Find Love

Nice interview!  I hope he never changes his mind about appearing on anything Bachelor related. :fingersarecrossed  He doesn't need that mess of a  show. :yes:  Thanks for sharing this Ladybug82. thumbsup  I am a rare person that has nothing against him. Hugesmile   He's just a guy that took a chance and went on this show and it didn't work out.  If you count all the guys that didn't end up with the lead, I wonder what that number would be??? No big thing Peter! JMO

Dittto. I was a fan of his during Rachel's season and lately haven't been in touch with what he is up too but he seems to be living life. He has had nothing bad to say about Rachel and Bryan which is how it should be. Hopefully one day he can find a serious gf.

SeanCat Boothstowe Shefani
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911

Female Posts : 9106

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamArie_ on Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:27 am

So apparently Peter was hooking up with Jessie Delgado. They recently unfollowed eachother. (@jessiemdelgado)

TeamArie_

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd on Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:So apparently Peter was hooking up with Jessie Delgado. They recently unfollowed eachother. (@jessiemdelgado)

I am not surprised. I have a feeling that there is many more short term relationships in Saint Peter's future  laugh out loud  until the next bachelor is announced. More power to him. I totally believe that he will jump at the chance, if offered. Disagree with me if you want but from the tone of this article Source he never said definitively that he would not do the show, just that he would not put his life on hold for it. That is very telling to me. AMO

Last edited by Kolormiblnd on Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo26 on Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That was a rumor! she's a friend of his, I believe!

lolo26

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamArie_ on Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:23 pm

TeamArie_

Back to top Go down

Post by TeamArie_ on Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:11 am

Charity work

TeamArie_

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze on Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:11 am

I don't think Peter was any more real than Arie. He Imo is a manipulative, insecure, dishonest faker, and Imo just because Arie might be a flop, it doesn't mean Peter is any better. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3300

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 61 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum