SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:06 pm

Seabear wrote:LA does not preclude Rachel and Bryan being successful in their current careers and still having a "celebrity" aspect to those careers. LA loves lawyers and doctors with a celebrity tie in. I am going to wait and see what Rachel and Bryan have planned for their careers in LA. Hopefully Bryan uses his Spanish speaking to enhance his career. It is a strong positive to have in LA. Maybe Abasolo Chiropractic Clinic...or be like Cupcake did in a celebrity dental practice with Dr D and join a successful celebrity chiropractic practice. I could see Rachel using her contacts for entertainment/sports law and perhaps eventual on air commentary. LA can be a wonderful place to live if you can afford it. I think Bryan and Rachel will flourish and thrive living in LA if they stay focused, realistic and a united force.

Since I am writing this post from LA after driving here this morning....the only thing I pity R&B for is dealing with LA traffic. Hello Uber and a myriad of Delivery services. laugh out loud
JMO
Seabear a.k.a. Vision&Depth  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 30 1377737533

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:10 pm

Advertising of any nature is prohibited by Forumotion. No inviting others to other sites or mentioning other sites by posting links. Many sites are filled with advertising, BBF does not support any advertisement. Copying posts and links from other forums including usernames is prohibited. wrote:
Rules

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Advertising of any nature is prohibited by Forumotion. No inviting others to other sites or mentioning other sites by posting links. Many sites are filled with advertising, BBF does not support any advertisement. Copying posts and links from other forums including usernames is prohibited. wrote:
Rules
Sorry. Won't happen again.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:28 pm

Dessler wrote:This is not surprising tho. Rachel's season was the first season of the bachelor/ette shows that Wendy has ever recapped. It makes sense that she would want an interview with Rachel since she talked about Rachel all summer. She even asked Kevin Durant's mum if it was true that he dated Rachel.

http://www.wendyshow.com/2017/07/25/bachelorette-recap-season13-episode9/#.Wb7FzmUq5SU

http://www.wendyshow.com/2017/02/14/black-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay/#.Wb7Fz2Uq5SU

so what did KD mom say??? I think rachel and KD had something she's just not admitting to it  because when she was asked if she ever kissed KD she didn't say no imo laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:30 pm

also im 90% certain that if rachel goes on the wendy williams show she will be asked why her F2 were both white guys. That would be interesting to watch because, correct me if im wrong, wendy said she liked eric the most. all jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:42 pm

teamkristina wrote:also im 90% certain that if rachel goes on the wendy williams show she will be asked why her F2 were both white guys. That would be interesting to watch because, correct me if im wrong, wendy said she liked eric the most. all jmo
IMO, I don't think Wendy should go there and if she does, I think Rachel will have a very appropriate answer for her. Why is the fact that her F2s were white a big deal? The heart wants what the heart wants, CMIIAW, this show was about Rachel's heart, not Wendy's.
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:45 pm

@Kolormiblnd i agree rachel cant help what type of guys she's attracted to but knowing wendy's personality i think she would jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:51 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
teamkristina wrote:also im 90% certain that if rachel goes on the wendy williams show she will be asked why her F2 were both white guys. That would be interesting to watch because, correct me if im wrong, wendy said she liked eric the most. all jmo
IMO, I don't think Wendy should go there and if she does, I think Rachel will have a very appropriate answer for her. Why is the fact that her F2s were white a big deal? The heart wants what the heart wants, CMIIAW, this show was about Rachel's heart, not Wendy's.

I don't think Wendy will go there either but, we don't need to waste time debating it because the show will be Wednesday. IMO, once she meets Bryan the question should be moot.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:59 pm

teamkristina wrote:
Dessler wrote:This is not surprising tho. Rachel's season was the first season of the bachelor/ette shows that Wendy has ever recapped. It makes sense that she would want an interview with Rachel since she talked about Rachel all summer. She even asked Kevin Durant's mum if it was true that he dated Rachel.

http://www.wendyshow.com/2017/07/25/bachelorette-recap-season13-episode9/#.Wb7FzmUq5SU

http://www.wendyshow.com/2017/02/14/black-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay/#.Wb7Fz2Uq5SU

so what did KD mom say??? I think rachel and KD had something she's just not admitting to it  because when she was asked if she ever kissed KD she didn't say no imo laugh out loud

Yeah, KD came to her 30th birthday, so he was just downplaying their relationship. They very clearly had a thing. Peter even said Rachel told him she dated KD during their meet the parernts date (and Ben said that Rachel told Nick too). I doubt she would lie about that in private, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:22 pm

Rachel probably could get Eric's phone number if Wendy wants it. Just saying. Then Wendy could call him up and date if that's what Wendy wants. If not, I guess Wendy's choice is no different than Rachel's or anyone else.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:23 pm

Not trying to extend the topic, but I thought Wendy wanted Rachel to chose Bryan?

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:29 pm

adf23 wrote:Not trying to extend the topic, but I thought Wendy wanted Rachel to chose Bryan?

I don't think any Wendy fans have posted on this topic. Thanks.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday