SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:52 am

@Chgohighlife This is a forum where members discuss reality TV contestants. Some are fans, some are non fans, sleuthers, whatever, this is what we do here. We discuss our opinions within the rules. We do not judge anyone for their opinions. Everyone is entitled to be a fan, to not be a fan, to like someone, or not care for someone, all the while voicing their opinion by posting their thoughts. If someone thinks Bryan and Rachel won't last because they are moving to L.A it is their right to speculation, same goes for those who think moving to L.A doesn't determine their fate as a couple.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Chgohighlife This is a forum where members discuss reality TV contestants. Some are fans, some are non fans, sleuthers, whatever, this is what we do here. We discuss our opinions within the rules. We do not judge anyone for their opinions. Everyone is entitled to be a fan, to not be a fan, to like someone, or not care for someone, all the while voicing their opinion by posting their thoughts. If someone thinks Bryan and Rachel won't last because they are moving to L.A it is their right to speculation, same goes for those who think moving to L.A doesn't determine their fate as a couple.

@Guardian Angel,
At first I didn't understand what went wrong but, I went back and re-read my phrasing and I can see I really was asking the question with too much personal commentary which was obviously not good. Fact is as a result, I got really good answers from several people. Now, I get it. It makes sense. Topic (for me) closed.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:51 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I totally don't get the fanism. It's a mystery to me.
Same here. Ain't nobody paying my bills so it doesn't matter to me what these people do.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:19 pm

North wrote:I don't get the "fanism" or the "anti-fanism" either -- just too much emotional energy spent on people the public really doesn't know IMO -- but I am fascinated by it. How people can interpret words, body language, actions, etc... in such disparate ways and feel so passionately about it is so, so interesting.

I find it fascinating as well. Speaking only for myself, I have realized that in the last year or so, I am more invested in these reality show characters than ever before just so that I can get an occasional break from the real life conversations around me which mostly revolve around politics, world dynamics, economy and heavy-duty topics which impact us all. I find myself getting worked up about it too often so it's good for my mental health to discuss these people who have no bearing on my life and laugh, snark or even defend their controversial choices. laugh out loud  I normally don't go overboard with fanning but I have made @Ladybug82 promise me that she'll virtual drag me back to reality if I ever do that. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Rachel and Bryan look very happy and in love right now and that's good enough for me. If they stick to their careers and don't get too entrenched in the LA social party lifestyle, they'll be fine IMO. Smiley

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:26 pm

Thing is Bryan and Rachel have done nothing different from all the couples that came before them and won't be the last. They all took advantage of opportunities. They all did some media interviews, some have even gone on to star on wife swap, couples therapy, marriage booth camp, appeared on the franchise shows to either give advice to new leads or recap episodes via the bachelor Snapchat. Oh don't forget about the blogs... laugh out loud Don't even get me started on the shilling, a couple built a mansion off shilling. Others have built on their careers and business using the fame and fandom coming off the show. So I say R and B should take all the opportunities that come their way if it means extra income. It is what it is

Last edited by mysthelma on Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:31 pm; edited 3 times in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 39 1f49b  Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 39 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:27 pm

@coolangel  Hugesmile that's what friends are for  bestbud! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by justcallmegranny Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:54 pm

Here is my 2 cents (not that you asked)!

As far as moving to LA, neutral ground. If Bryan expected Rachel to give up her family and friends, her job, connections, etc. and move to Miami where he still has all those very things he is asking her to give up, it is possible she would grow to resent that at some point. Same if she asked him to move to Dallas and leave all those things behind while she gave up nothing. It all comes down, for me, to what I've always heard made an excellent boss: Never ask your employees to do something you would not be willing to do yourself. So, by both of them moving somewhere neutral where they are both starting over fresh and making new friends, new connections, new clients, etc. neither of them can resent the other for what they gave up.

In my own experience, when a couple moves away together where there are no family or friends, they form a deeper bond because they have no one else to rely on except each other. All JMO

justcallmegranny

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:16 pm

justcallmegranny wrote:Here is my 2 cents  (not that you asked)!

As far as moving to LA, neutral ground.  If Bryan expected Rachel to give up her family and friends, her job, connections, etc. and move to Miami where he still has all those very things he is asking her to give up, it is possible she would grow to resent that at some point.  Same if she asked him to move to Dallas and leave all those things behind while she gave up nothing.  It all comes down, for me, to what I've always heard made an excellent boss:  Never ask your employees to do something you would not be willing to do yourself.  So, by both of them moving somewhere neutral where they are both starting over fresh and making new friends, new connections, new clients, etc. neither of them can resent the other for what they gave up.  

In my own experience, when a couple moves away together where there are no family or friends, they form a deeper bond because they have no one else to rely on except each other.  All JMO

That has been my experience as well. Plus, I have loved everyplace we've lived and it is so special when we go home. The real plus - if we wanted to move home tomorrow, we could. Home is always there. It's not going anywhere. Brachel has any time between now and when their babies are school aged to move back if they want. That's at least 7-8 years to go back to either home if they choose and they may not. I'm wishing them a wonderful adventure that brings them ever closer and more in love! All JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:19 pm

justcallmegranny wrote:Here is my 2 cents  (not that you asked)!

As far as moving to LA, neutral ground.  If Bryan expected Rachel to give up her family and friends, her job, connections, etc. and move to Miami where he still has all those very things he is asking her to give up, it is possible she would grow to resent that at some point.  Same if she asked him to move to Dallas and leave all those things behind while she gave up nothing.  It all comes down, for me, to what I've always heard made an excellent boss:  Never ask your employees to do something you would not be willing to do yourself.  So, by both of them moving somewhere neutral where they are both starting over fresh and making new friends, new connections, new clients, etc. neither of them can resent the other for what they gave up.  

In my own experience, when a couple moves away together where there are no family or friends, they form a deeper bond because they have no one else to rely on except each other.  All JMO

I tend to agree. We can't really say that it is necessarily to pursue media opportunities because it is also a good location for their current careers and, while, a thriving area to live in right now with the kind of sunny weather they are both used to.

Even when someone isn't planning to move into media, opportunities can come up that may seem fit in with professional goals. Travis Stork and the show "the doctors" comes to mind.

As with everything else with these couples, we'll know when we know. We don't know them and reading into their choices can be a difficult game.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:55 pm

wouldn't it be awkward if they go to i heart radio since all of the bachelor squad is gonna be there?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:09 pm

Why would it be awkward?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday