SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Chgohighlife Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:30 pm

zoe06 wrote:I agree with a lot of people points and after listening to the podacst as with majority of the female bachelorettes, they take the scrutiny a lot harder. IMO i remember jojo saying how she would cry.  we have all discussed adn rachel alluded to it on Dean podcast that nothing bothers Bryan and that its harder for her to not focus on the negativity. Rachel admitted she is working on tryin to not clap back. IMO she's one of those peole that out of 100 good complements she only can focus on the one negative one.  That's just her personality. She has said on Nick's season that she is really sensitive and that's why IMO she kind of likes to keep her lawyer hat on sort of as a safeguard for herself.

IMO it was Bryan's idea to do the podcast with Dean. Byran noted how they speak about how the negativitiy affects them, which IMO meant more how it affects Rachel and he is trying to help her to learn to let go as her clap backs IMO aren't nearly as frequent.  As others have said and a couple of girls from her season with Nick have noted Christen (SCallop fingers) said how they had to teach Rachel how to use Instagram, and some of the rose boys have joked and called Bryan grandpa, and Rachel said then she had to teach Bryan how to use IG and now they are doing what I feel like they think they should be doing. Instead of what is comfortable for them. IMO  I noticed during the live how much Rachel said she was happy to not be filmed, I do think doing the live was Bryan's idea IMO and she just wants to be done.  You could see she was defensive and nervous before each question was asked and depending on the quesion if it was something that wasn't an attack then she settled and relaxed but when it was she clammed up again, IMO.

I agree with most people's account that they should stick to what they want because i do think a real love and foundation are there IMO and her defensive skills as a shield are having the affects and Bryan is trying to be the peacekeeper to mend fences, IMO as Bryan is seeing how much it affects her.  Vanessa said that Nick would try to get her so hard to let go of the negavity but is was really difficult, we all deal with it in our own way IMO.  I have always found that women who give off a very strong exterior usually tend to be the most sensitive because IMO the do that to protect themselves. I am like that so that is why I get Rachel   It took me sometime to learn to let it go  because the small negativity ate away at me and just made me even more on attack all the time, but that was something i had to work through.  

Sorry to get personal.

JMO

@Zoe06 really an excellent post and great point about how the women process the negativity differently than most of the men. Good point also, IMO about women who seem tough are generally protecting a soft heart. 

Of all the people, Rachel can definitely see Dean clearly and Bryan really doesn't care and that's what I love most about him, his toughness and focus KMA attitude toward people who don't matter. He gives so few people the power to hurt or even affect him, at all. To the Roseboys he was truly bulletproof but, he talked about how he liked a lot of the guys and is open to friendship with some of the others. He pretty much mentioned all my favs as people he liked. I never thought the friendships broke down along loyalty lines only geographically in that the Chicago guys are close to Madison and drove over to support while the Miami guys did the same. Matt IMO is the exception. He seems to really be a friend to Bryan and Rachel and flew to Miami for the engagement parties. The whole "don't like Bryan" thing was always just a jealous biotch position TOG was trying to sell and only dumb Dean bought, IMO. I think the podcast showed Dean trying to fix that for his own benefit. However, as many have said, I would never trust him. I think we have to trust Bryan to protect Rachel from Dean's reckless hero worship of certain people who likely do not wish her/them well. 

I love this couple!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:43 pm

coolangel wrote: ...I could be wrong but I think Dean threw them utb and backed Peter after the season coz of Peter's Bachelor front-runner status. Now that it's dunzo, IMO he is mending fences with RnB who are moving to LA. But like others have said upthread, I wouldn't really trust him. He is built from the same fabric as the squad IMO and seems very fickle with his loyalty. All JMO

ITA, now he is weighing his options. Also, I have a sneaky suspicion that RnB have something up their sleeves! Something that if not directly in the spotlight might keep them on the fringes (apart from or in addition to their professions) that might make being on good terms with them veeeery beneficial. Hangers on, coat tailers, leeches, come in many shapes, sizes, colors and sex.  laugh out loud    JMO
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:22 pm

I think yesterday was the first time I heard Bryan saying he's applying/studying for TX license. I wonder if they are weighing their options and also Constance posting story of them together maybe a sign showing the Lindsay's are coming around to Bryan?

Rachel is doing an event tomorrow that partial proceeds will go benefiting an education foundation, according to her story. Her latest post promotes another charity that helps orphans in Rwanda. This is not the first time she uses her fame to support charities. And did I mention she raised more than $7000 for Harvey victims? She and Bryan are going to Turks and Caicos at the end of the month for hurricane relief (this is overlooked at their IG live). This is why I admire her and don't agree they just post nonstop for fame/ money. I think she's true to her words she wants to give back to her community.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:57 pm

@sdmom I really admire her charity work. Besides the ones you've listed she is also an honorary chair for a Special Olympics event in Texas next month.
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:05 pm

It's a wise thing when studying for one exam to branch out out and take it for another if that state would be a future possibility. Like killing two birds thing. yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:54 pm

sdmom wrote: I think yesterday was the first time I heard Bryan saying he's applying/studying for TX license. I wonder if they are weighing their options and also Constance posting story of them together maybe a sign showing the Lindsay's are coming around to Bryan?

I was wondering about that as well because right at the beginning of the interview Bryan says that they are "potentially" moving to LA in the near future (around 4:50). When he said "potentially" rather than definitely I began to wonder whether their LA plans are really so firm. Or perhaps they're considering a short-term move, and then maybe planning to return to Tx to raise a family??

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:12 pm

BET published an article on Eric Bigger, but I mention it here because of Rachel’s tweets responding to the said article - https://www.bet.com/style/living/2017/10/10/eric-bigger.html

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 68 9811de10

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:34 pm

yikes i'm not even and RnB fan and that was harsh...but then again it's an opinion article but yikes!

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:10 pm

Rachel needs to stop trying to out every fire. It's exhausting and it will steal her joy. Being in the public eye, you'd always have scrutiny. She has to learn how to tune out the noise. The sooner she learns this, the better.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:20 pm

That article sounds like trolls who think they know what's best. Disgusting piece IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:20 pm

aviej wrote:Rachel needs to stop trying to out every fire. It's exhausting and it will steal her joy. Being in the public eye, you'd always have scrutiny. She has to learn how to tune out the noise. The sooner she learns this, the better.

I agree and as we have discussed i think she's trying and working on it, which is what she alluded to during the dean interview IMO.  I also have to remember that it is not in her nature and will not happen over night. Also i think it's funny thaT whatever everyone may think about her final choice, people continue to act as if Bryan was not a front runner from night one IMO.  A lot of  people act as if Rachel didn't have any feelings for Bryan at all and she just picked Matt or Adam IMO.  Majority of the men in the house have said that they knew almost at week tWo Bryan was making it to the end that he was definitely going to be in the final two.  No matter what you may feel in about her pick in the end or what you may personally feel about Bryan, to say that she didn't have at the very least extremely strong feelings for him is a LIE. IMO.

JMO.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:34 pm

On one hand, I'd be be annoyed too. Maybe she's more disappointed than usual because it's coming from BET. On the other hand, this isn't about her. Rachel/Bryan and Peter basically dominated attention and media post show. Can we just let Eric have this one? laugh out loud

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 68 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday