SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:43 pm

You know I am one of their biggest supporters since way back, but let's keep the facts straight: I know he's shopping for scrubs, but do we know for sure he passed the test? Where's the proof? If I missed that, please point it to me, thanks.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:55 pm

sdmom wrote:You know I am one of their biggest supporters since way back, but let's keep the facts straight: I know he's shopping for scrubs, but do we know for sure he passed the test? Where's the proof? If I missed that, please point it to me, thanks.

AMO: I think the proof will come in the next few weeks or less. ET said that he passed the Texas exam, he is the only one who could have given them that info. Couple that with him shopping for scrubs and he has passed an exam. It could very well be the Cali exam because a friend just texted me that there is a testing center in Dallas where you can in fact take the Cali exam. Has he taken both exams? Possible. But, my opinion is that he is not buying scrubs just because he is hoping to get a job, I think he has accepted an offer.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:57 pm

I know for certain licensure computerized exams, you can take the test for multiple states at once. 
I don't know if this would apply for this particular circumstance. 
So there are times it pays to study for an exam and pay for it and then take it for multiple states hoping you will pass for multiple states.
  An example would be being certified to teach, practice law or nursing in a tri-state area. 
Personally, I would much rather take an exam once than multiple times.
I think he passed the exam also. I also don't see the exam being that difficult to pass personally, especially since he has been in practice and supposedly studied. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:04 pm

@Kolormiblnd thanks!
I hope you were not offended by me asking. I always think sleuthing 101 is to separate opinion/speculation from the fact. Now your post makes it clearer.
I absolutely hope it's true that he's now licensed to practice in either Texas or CA, or both!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:16 pm

In this case, he would need to take the tests separately for Texas and California.

FTW: he still isn’t listed on the public database for those who are licensed in Texas. It is updated daily. http://www.tbce.state.tx.us/scripts/tbce.pl

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 87b72b10 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 86669110 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:18 pm

sdmom wrote:@Kolormiblnd thanks!
I hope you were not offended by me asking. I always think sleuthing 101 is to separate opinion/speculation from the fact. Now your post makes it clearer.
I absolutely hope it's true that he's now licensed to practice in either Texas or CA, or both!

No offense taken. I think it is important to clarify.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:22 pm

umngirl wrote:In this case, he would need to take the tests separately for Texas and California.

FTW: he still isn’t listed on the public database for those who are licensed in Texas. It is updated daily. http://www.tbce.state.tx.us/scripts/tbce.pl

You are right, that is what my friend just texted. Plus the webpage update may not happen for 3-4weeks. So, not knowing when he actually took the test, it will be difficult to ascertain when his name will pop up in the database.

Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:11 am

This is a bit off topic, but I think that the days of ABC producing those big, OTT weddings are a thing of the past. It just seems to me like TPTB are getting cheaper and cheaper as the years go by, if that makes any sense. The only weddings that we've been seeing lately are BIP ones, and even Jade/Tanner got tacked on to the end of one of those Bachelor Specials. Because in their eyes, BIP weddings are quick, easy and cheap. I just don't see them going back to putting on those pricey and not to mention extravagant productions anytime soon. JMO.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:17 am

I agree as they would have given a TV wedding to one of the other 2 Bachelorette couples by now. If Bryan and Rachel are still together a year from now they should just get married with their families wherever they want and not have to deal with TPTB. jmo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 8367-910 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 I_got_13 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 E5kqdm15 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 74 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:37 am

flojo031 wrote:This is a bit off topic, but I think that the days of ABC producing those big, OTT weddings are a thing of the past. It just seems to me like TPTB are getting cheaper and cheaper as the years go by, if that makes any sense. The only weddings that we've been seeing lately are BIP ones, and even Jade/Tanner got tacked on to the end of one of those Bachelor Specials. Because in their eyes, BIP weddings are quick, easy and cheap. I just don't see them going back to putting on those pricey and not to mention extravagant productions anytime soon. JMO.

They were giving Ben/Lauren one and that was only a year ago. I don't know if Rachel/Bryan would get one since they're not a fan favorite couple and their ratings weren't impressive, but for a popular Bachelor couple or even Jojo/Jordan? I totally think it's still in the cards.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:22 pm

Aria wrote:
flojo031 wrote:This is a bit off topic, but I think that the days of ABC producing those big, OTT weddings are a thing of the past. It just seems to me like TPTB are getting cheaper and cheaper as the years go by, if that makes any sense. The only weddings that we've been seeing lately are BIP ones, and even Jade/Tanner got tacked on to the end of one of those Bachelor Specials. Because in their eyes, BIP weddings are quick, easy and cheap. I just don't see them going back to putting on those pricey and not to mention extravagant productions anytime soon. JMO.

They were giving Ben/Lauren one and that was only a year ago. I don't know if Rachel/Bryan would get one since they're not a fan favorite couple and their ratings weren't impressive, but for a popular Bachelor couple or even Jojo/Jordan? I totally think it's still in the cards.

Point taken about Ben and Lauren. Didn't JoJo and Jordan say in numerous interviews that they don't want a TV wedding? I mean, I guess they could change their minds again but I don't think they will though.

And here's something else I wanted to address: Rachel said that she's not opposed to a TV wedding right? Well, what about her dad? I mean, he already didn't like the idea of her being on the show to begin with, so how do you guys think he'll feel about this? He refused to be on camera before, so what's going to make the wedding special any different?

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:38 pm

I don't think they would get the wedding. At the end of the day it boils down to economics. It has nothing to do with how much they like them as individuals or as a couple. It has everything to do with ratings and money. Fact of the matter is that Rachel's season has been among the lowest in Bachette ratings for a while. If she failed to draw in the average/standard ratings for her season, I don't see a wedding doing that. The ratings indicate that the public is not invested in her or her relationship. Add to that that TPTB haven't offered weddings previous Bachettes namely JoJo or Kaitlyn and their seasons were more highly rated.

With regards to JoJo and Jordan, I don't think they would go the televised route, and they have said in interviews that it is unlikely they'd televise it too. I don't blame them. They can afford an equally beautiful wedding with their own personal budget. Kaitlyn it seems is still holding out hopes for a televised wedding but I don't see it happening. I do think however that TPTB will air another Bachelor wedding, whether it be Arie or one of his successors. All JMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday