SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:23 pm

aviej wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:Do they still pay couples for televised weddings? Because if they do, we are forgetting one other powerful incentive to do it or cheesy marriage bootcamp shows -->>> MONEY!

Yes they still get a lump sum of money on top of having the wedding paid for.

I do believe they get around $1M for doing the televised wedding.

That was what Trista and Ryan got. Nowadays the most recent contract makes it seem to be closer to $100-200k

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 87b72b10 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 86669110 Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:53 pm

umngirl wrote:
aviej wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Yes they still get a lump sum of money on top of having the wedding paid for.

I do believe they get around $1M for doing the televised wedding.

That was what Trista and Ryan got. Nowadays the most recent contract makes it seem to be closer to $100-200k

Thank you for all this info. I remember that Trista and Ryan got $1m but have not followed the weddings closely since then. If the offer was $1m, I can see why Rachel and Bryan might accept. Let's be realistic, in this global economic climate, I don't know a lot of young couples who can sneeze at this amount! But on the other hand, $100-200k, might not be worth the hassle even though to some, it is still a lot of money. I don't know, I guess everything is relative. JMO

Last edited by Kolormiblnd on Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:56 pm

It is no where close to a million dollars since Trista and Ryan's days.  See UMNGirl's post above. 
Couple's have also had to settle on other issues: things like cash bar for their guests at their reception, having their guest list slashed and decided for them, menus and other things decided upon. Somethings are not negotiable: time of year, destination, venue. 
This couple appears to have lots of friends, a big family on both sides and family with friends. There is a lot to consider besides that big bus that ran over them the first time and the fact I don't see a big welcome sign with their name written on it waving them down. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:13 pm

sdmom wrote:I understand Rachel is not as popular as Jojo and Kaitlyn, but she has less followers than Raven, Becca and Lauren B? Those girls don't seem very attractive or intelligent to me, and their posts are not interesting, imo. Maybe I am just too old for sm!

I like someone who represents something bigger than Bach Nation, so that's why I like Rachel.  

Also, Rachel doesn't shill. Is that because she's not offered or she's just very selective?

IMO, You just captured the reason Rachel is not as popular as lots of younger personalities. She's not a typical target for SM groupies. She’s too old, too educated, accomplished and too grounded and so is Bryan. In addition, she doesn’t shill for a living so, it’s not as critical to her real life. She was practicing law while others were investing the time in SM for the last 2-4 years so they have more followers. Big whoop.

Many of the people whose support Rachel seeks will never show up on SM, IMO. I ONLY joined SM (and this board) to support Rachel. Turns out I’ve met great people here and I love it, I/G was a fun experiment for a few months too but, for the long haul it has been confirmed as a waste of valuable time so, I get it. People who are solid SM participants are not the universe but, a specific and generally young subset. I’m careful not to get it twisted because it only measures that subset. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:49 pm

For the win!!!!!! Well, my friend just sent me a text and guess whose name appears on the Texas Chiropractors list today - Bryan Abasolo!!!!! Congratulations Bryan. So happy for you!!!!! Hoorray

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:56 pm

@Kolormiblnd can you provide a link? TYIA

ETA: found it

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 Captur15

tbce state texas

Good for him! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:01 pm

WOW! His actions do match his words!!!! He's all in !!! I am so happy for both of them.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:27 pm

I wonder why it expires in less than 3 months? I looked at others and they were longer.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:49 pm

Thanks to the sleuthing @Kolormiblnd, it's said on the board the license needs to be renewed by the first day of the birth month. Bryan's birthday is 2/15 so he needs to renew it by 2/1.

Here's the rule
http://www.tbce.state.tx.us/renewal.html

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2 - Page 77 Img_0914

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:57 am

Congrats to Brian. He's CLEARLY all in, imo, and his actions match his words! Well done!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:30 am

Wait, you mean Bryan wasn't being shady and not completely forthcoming when he said he passed his exam in that interview a few weeks ago, just because his name wasn't on the registry yet? You mean it possibly could be like when you go to college and you know you've gotten your degree when you've earned all your credits but you don't actually get the degree until graduation? Go figure...

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:08 am

lleyki wrote:Wait, you mean Bryan wasn't being shady and not completely forthcoming when he said he passed his exam in that interview a few weeks ago, just because his name wasn't on the registry yet? You mean it possibly could be like when you go to college and you know you've gotten your degree when you've earned all your credits but you don't actually get the degree until graduation? Go figure...

I think we are all so used to people being shady and not forthcoming most of the time so, we just tend to expect everyone to be untruthful and ambiguous. When someone who actually just tells the truth- simply and plainly comes along, we immediately jump to the conclusion that they are lying. JMO. BTW, love your laugh out loud-iness!!

Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #2

+64
Ash2214
mindless
sdmom
Al
vacayeveryday