Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:16 am

Thread 3

Previous threads here


@Bachiegal wrote:Humour me here. I am trying to cling on to the hope that Elise wins. Her Instagram photo today that had a comment about loving the jewels had an emoji with it. A light blue jewel. You could think that it was like the stone in the necklace she has been wearing since filming ended.

I also think that Elise has something Matty really wants. A close, loving family who do lots of outdoor activities together. We didn't get to meet Laura or Tara's dads (if they are still even in their lives) and from what I have read, Matty really wants the sort of life for his children that Elise had growing up.

OK. I now sound ridiculously invested in this and should back away slowly...


Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 27375
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bobette on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:23 am

@SugarAndSpice wrote:

@bobette managed to have a look before she as eliminated, her max bet was the standard $50. I didn't get a chance to see all the others, but I saw a lot on $50 max bets. As per sportsbet's T&C's (posted above), Odette could still come back and win... if she comes back, she is a "new contestant", and all previous bets on her null and void. Of course Bachelor will be finished before that event could/might happen. But I will certainly be keeping my eye out for future Bach/Ette referencing!

Very very very interesting indeed.  If she does IMO that clause was written in specifically for her.  If she comes back and doesn't win, then having her as such a clear favourite may have been a flat out decoy/red herring.  SO SNEAKY.

@Bachiegal wrote: I also think that Elise has something Matty really wants. A close, loving family who do lots of outdoor activities together. We didn't get to meet Laura or Tara's dads (if they are still even in their lives) and from what I have read, Matty really wants the sort of life for his children that Elise had growing up.

He certainly says that's what he wants, but does he really?  or does he just want to shag the hot jeweller who lives down the road?  I don't think we will see a lead who genuinely wants to settle down and start a family until Sophie's season starts in... oh I don't know... 8 days 22 hours but who's counting
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 6906
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:26 am

Suspect even her sister wearing the earrings on HTD and soon after Laura is pushing the earrings and her Toni May IG and for pre-sales. Promotion all the way! Same with Florence on HYBPA and Laura promoting her Toni May again on her IG this week.

 Not a moment missed to promote Toni May  dizzy  It's so OTT to me for a potential F1 Suspect

I feel like a broken record but since it's a broken record that Toni May is being pushed so hard then all I can say is I don't for a minute buy any of this. It all feels like a setup and so fake to me, especially so if she is F1. Suspect JMO

IG @tonimay Taking preorders on these babies now!! We are currently sold out of the orbit earrings, but I have updated the website to allow for preorders which will be shipped before the end of the month - so for everyone who has been emailing about these earrings jump onto the online store and I'll get these out to you just as fast as I can xx
@Sundy wrote:Someone yesterday said the real F1 is Toni May. Can I just point out the following and this was just a snippet of the date not all of it. I initially said yeah good for her but Flo on HYBPA has tipped me over. It is OTT and so suss to me. There must be a deal in this for them to be using shots like these. Mores the question why are DM quiet on this???


Source tenplay


Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:03 am; edited 3 times in total
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 27375
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Enough on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:29 am

I also think Elise's pendant is a blue topaz

Enough

Posts : 360
Join date : 2014-10-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bumbleguild on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:30 am

@Bachiegal I think the only thing I am invested in this season is Elise. She the real MVP. Imo Tonimay, Buster and BachieSurf Dog are the real winners this season. <3
avatar
Bumbleguild

Posts : 149
Join date : 2017-08-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:40 am

@Bachiegal wrote:
Humour me here. I am trying to cling on to the hope that Elise wins. Her Instagram photo today that had a comment about loving the jewels had an emoji with it. A light blue jewel. You could think that it was like the stone in the necklace she has been wearing since filming ended.

I also think that Elise has something Matty really wants. A close, loving family who do lots of outdoor activities together. We didn't get to meet Laura or Tara's dads (if they are still even in their lives) and from what I have read, Matty really wants the sort of life for his children that Elise had growing up.

OK. I now sound ridiculously invested in this and should back away slowly...
I don't think you sound ridiculous at all. Not at all.

I think if I buy into Matty genuinely wanting to settle down and not being a puppet and everything he has said then I definitely agree that Elise is the one, even regardless of edit, spoilers, or physical stuff (as in with Laura since I think he's more like Richie was with Alex).

Thing is. I don't believe Matty. I think he is really good at using his Marketing skills to sell...himself. Salesman 101: market and sell yourself first.

Matty talks slow-burn as his thing but I don't believe him at all. I think those words were only used by him to justify why he was dumped by women he said he loved (as in they didn't see HIM as more than a friend until later on). Same with anything else he has said this season - all to make him look like the guy who just wants kids and wants to settle down with a slow-burn type of love. Bach speak or not, I think it's more like Matty-speak.

JMO


Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:42 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
AllAboutLove
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 27375
Join date : 2014-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bobette on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:41 am

@Bumbleguild wrote:@Bachiegal I think the only thing I am invested in this season is Elise. She the real MVP. Imo Tonimay, Buster and BachieSurf Dog are the real winners this season. <3

IMO Elise has united us all like no contestant ever before!  I cannot recall a single negative post about her.  It's interesting to me that the same level of adoration is not being reflected in the wider audience.  They like her but she doesn't seem to have had the same kind of immediate impact of someone like Tara.  

With Elise, you need to dig a little deeper to see the gemstone shining within IMO, which a lot of people on SM can't be bothered doing and just judge her on superficial factors.  IMO Elise is one of those people who would be easy to overlook and miss how special they are, because she is so humble and "normal".  

JMO.

@AllAboutLove wrote:
I think he is really good at using his Marketing skills to sell...himself. Salesman 101: market and sell yourself first.

And when you put it like that ^ maybe Laura really is his perfect match. Mr & Mrs Marketeer.


Last edited by Bobette on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 6906
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Schnitty4lyf on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:51 am

@Bobette wrote:
@Bumbleguild wrote:@Bachiegal I think the only thing I am invested in this season is Elise. She the real MVP. Imo Tonimay, Buster and BachieSurf Dog are the real winners this season. <3

IMO Elise has united us all like no contestant ever before!  I cannot recall a single negative post about her.  It's interesting to me that the same level of adoration is not being reflected in the wider audience.  They like her but she doesn't seem to have had the same kind of immediate impact of someone like Tara.  

With Elise, you need to dig a little deeper to see the gemstone shining within IMO, which a lot of people on SM can't be bothered doing and just judge her on superficial factors.  IMO Elise is one of those people who would be easy to overlook and miss how special they are, because she is so humble and "normal".  

JMO.

Agreed, but you can also blame the editing, Elise wasn't properly on the public's radar until over halfway through the season. I would assume most regular watchers would have committed to a fave already by this stage, and wouldn't invest their time in her if they thought she was MOT.
But i agree, nothing negative about her except unkind words about her appearance*. I think she is gorgeous!

*Edit - I mean in general, on SM etc. No one has made a negative post about her on this forum, that I have seen!
avatar
Schnitty4lyf

Posts : 86
Join date : 2017-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Bobette on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:55 am

@Schnitty4lyf wrote:
@Bobette wrote:
@Bumbleguild wrote:@Bachiegal I think the only thing I am invested in this season is Elise. She the real MVP. Imo Tonimay, Buster and BachieSurf Dog are the real winners this season. <3

IMO Elise has united us all like no contestant ever before!  I cannot recall a single negative post about her.  It's interesting to me that the same level of adoration is not being reflected in the wider audience.  They like her but she doesn't seem to have had the same kind of immediate impact of someone like Tara.  

With Elise, you need to dig a little deeper to see the gemstone shining within IMO, which a lot of people on SM can't be bothered doing and just judge her on superficial factors.  IMO Elise is one of those people who would be easy to overlook and miss how special they are, because she is so humble and "normal".  

JMO.

Agreed, but you can also blame the editing, Elise wasn't properly on the public's radar until over halfway through the season. I would assume most regular watchers would have committed to a fave already by this stage, and wouldn't invest their time in her if they thought she was MOT.
But i agree, nothing negative about her except unkind words about her appearance. I think she is gorgeous!

Yes, I meant nothing negative on here.  I've read plenty of mean stuff on SM but that's the general public for you.  

Regarding most people already having locked in a favourite before Elise came to attention, I think you are absolutely right and IMO it could actually be a good thing if she is F2 and not F1 because if she won, people wouldn't probably go ballistic saying "WHO?" and "how did she win?" etc.

ETA - I just read your ETA - SNAP! bestbud!
avatar
Bobette

Posts : 6906
Join date : 2016-10-10
Location : Australia <3

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by iamreal2u on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:00 am

Maybe they thought since she played hockey and maybe known as a sports figure she would have jumped ahead when she was introduced but that did not happen.
avatar
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 3951
Join date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Schnitty4lyf on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:09 am

Honestly, I'm genuinely surprised TPTB didn't push the Olympian/national sporting hero thing hard from the outset since she makes it so far, which convinces me they were deliberately hiding her... Suspect
Aussies love a sporting hero and she would have had supporters in droves if they had highlighted this more, IMO!
avatar
Schnitty4lyf

Posts : 86
Join date : 2017-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by FloForIt on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:15 am

Maybe they didn't want to push the sports narrative for Elise because it didn't work so well for that soccer dude from Sam F's season giggling
avatar
FloForIt

Posts : 10
Join date : 2017-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum