SELECT CONTENT

Derek Peth - Taylor Nolan - BIP 4 - Discussion

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Derek Peth - Taylor Nolan - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Derek Peth - Taylor Nolan - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:37 pm

My wedding ring is almost exactly as pictured! Did Neil Lane copy what was made for me 31 years ago? LOL What is old is coming back again?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Derek Peth - Taylor Nolan - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Derek Peth - Taylor Nolan - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by Mustang19 Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:06 pm

This is my favorite bach ring so far. Congrats to them.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:23 pm

albean99 wrote:I always prefer the lovely yet more modest BP/BIP rings compared to the big ones from the Bach/ette.

Yes. This one is a keeper. Something real women wear every day.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:01 am

I think THIS will be my "happy place" Smiley I love this couple!
I liked Derek a lot from his season...I liked Taylor from hers, and after it ended even more, when I saw how good friends she was with Vanessa!
Love all their pics, thank you for posting guys. I follow both, and enjoy their posts, their IG stories and all!
I agree with all here, that ring is beautiful, simple, elegant & classy like Taylor Smiley
I agree with @Aria the proposal was so sweet, so special, so personal!! I have watched it a few times also, and between his choking & nervousness, and her "what are you doing" I cry each & every time!! I also think they are both super smart & so very gorgeous!! Definitely see a future for them xxx

Derek Peth - Taylor Nolan - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 3 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:32 am

I don't know if this was posted anywhere, but Taylor and Derek got into it with Marcus Grodd on Twitter over this Las Vegas shooting. Marcus replied to Jesse Williams basically saying why does he need to bring race into it, and Taylor called him out. I can't embed the tweets to here, but I'm completely team Taylor and Derek. Marcus got quite nasty in his replies, too. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:54 am

I read some of them and chose not to read anymore. Anyone is free to read them but please don't bring them over. TYIA.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:58 pm

Marcus is a grade A idiot, what's new? There's a reason he's besties with Josh. JMO. I'm all for Taylor calling him out.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:47 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed May 09, 2018 2:13 pm

Does anyone know if these two are still together? I really like both of them and hope they make it.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Wed May 09, 2018 2:37 pm

George1218 wrote:Does anyone know if these two are still together?  I really like both of them and hope they make it.

From what I've heard, yes, they're still together. Taylor recently did a podcast with Olivia, confirming their relationship status. According to her, they're taking it slow and seeing each other when they can. Derek's current job doesn't really allow a lot of flexibility, but they're hoping at some point to move in together. He might move to Seattle, but nothing is sent in stone just yet.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2018 9:48 am

I thought they already lived together in NY? And didn't Olivia and Derek date a while back? I'd imagine that would be an awkward podcast, but maybe not

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Thu May 10, 2018 12:47 pm

yana_bach wrote:I thought they already lived together in NY? And didn't Olivia and Derek date a while back? I'd imagine that would be an awkward podcast, but maybe not

Nope, not living together just yet. I'm sure that they've travelled together, and attended various events as a couple but no co-habitating just yet. Yes, Derek and Olivia did date for awhile, until he told her that he didn't want to get involved with any more BN girls. Which was obviously just a cop-out, considering that he went on BIP right after. I'm always going to side-eye him for that.  Suspect  no no Would it kill guys to be honest for a change, instead of coming up with bad excuses (or worse ghosting)? :angryemotion

Anyway, yeah, the podcast was kinda awkward but that's to be expected considering the circumstances. FWIW, I think Olivia was genuinely trying to be friendly with Taylor.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Derek Peth - Taylor Nolan - BIP 4 - Discussion

+24
Ash2214
jen689
Sprite
Kels0012
flojo031