SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:36 pm

I don't see the tweet, did she delete it?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion

Post by flojo031 Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't see the tweet, did she delete it?

Yes, which is why I posted the other link up.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:45 pm

Here's the story

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/raven-nicole-gates-twitter-150503
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:00 pm

She is simply an ignorant person who does not think before speaking. Maybe she should start thinking or zipping her mouth. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:28 pm

The gates are down and the lights are flashing, but the train isn't coming.

For me she has always come across as she's spaced out and not with it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:37 pm

flojo031 wrote: Raven posted something on Twitter that's kinda disturbing: https://2img.net/h/oi68.tinypic.com/30hyf0i.png

That's very disturbing imo and goes along with the person I've always seen Raven as... Raven talking about hitting a guy (imagine if a guy did this!), about another woman's vagina, etc and now her tweet that she made sure to include the person has MS says all I need to know about her no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:54 pm

She needs to go sit in the corner with Jef. #perfectcompanions

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:02 pm

Why are they even talking about Nick when it's been over for a year, and I assume Nick isn't in any way part of their lives? Gives a weird perspective to their relationship.

As for Raven publicly making fun or people's physical illnesses, I always thought that was her MO, she comes across like a little bully, Imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:43 am

Does Raven have an IG account? I think I used to follow her but I can’t get on the account anymore. Maybe she blocked me? It shows that the account does not exist...

Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  - Page 2 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:51 am

@TrishB https://www.instagram.com/ravennicolegates/

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:43 am

The dress she is wearing in the picture of her and Adam is awful. Her boobs are hanging out and it looks like the side of it goes up to her vijayjay. I guess it matches her personality and brain. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:35 am

I've never found her "style" beautiful, not even close to graceful ... never classic or sexy ... but quite simply cheap... and I guess it matches her personality indeed (I know this is far from positive comment and no compliment hidden ... said too much for this thread already)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion

+34
frajosfanofchris
HavaDrPepper
blueblues
mysthelma
Norcalgal