Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@gmail.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion

Post by sbolduc on Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:22 pm

The one of her kneeling with him and him with his head in his hands is just beautiful.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz on Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:08 pm

Credit: @Adam Gottschalk

adam_gottschalk
Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  - Page 6 1f48d Execution was Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  - Page 6 1f64c

This weekend has been a work in progress for the last 4 months. I went to bed with you Thursday night as my girlfriend and woke up to you as my fiancé on Friday!!  I can’t believe all the love and support from everyone over the last couple of days. @ali.lofton because of you nominating me on the bachelorette, Raven is forever indebted to you  I wanted to do something authentic, genuine and ever lasting. Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  - Page 6 1f4f9@klearcut.media- you guys absolutely out did my expectations and it’s been so fun seeing you guys grow. @richfresh for making an average guy look dapper Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  - Page 6 1f4a7 and lastly, my sweet boo Raven Nicole. Gods greatest gift to me  #LoveNeverFails
#Engaged #Shesaidyes #engagementring #Abouttime #ring #Bachelorette #bachelorinparadise
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz

Female Posts : 13015

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:17 pm

Oh gosh that was so beautiful!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 55284

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 on Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:34 pm

Aww so sweet!! Happy for them!! Smiley

♡♡♡♡  
Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  - Page 6 Baby_n11 Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  - Page 6 I_got_12 Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  - Page 6 Acm_s_16 Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  - Page 6 Thevoi10
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 10047

Back to top Go down

Post by maryl on Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:58 am

Congratulations to Raven and Adam! Wishing them the best!!!

maryl

Female Posts : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej on Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:46 am

Aw that video was really touching! Congrats to the happy couple!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal on Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:59 pm

@bluwavz thank you!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 2413

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:26 pm

Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  - Page 6 5H94cIlYU0nM1vyX
Adam Gottschalk @AdamJGottschalk
It’s just more fun with you @ravengates | @BachParadise brought us together but we continued our journey far beyond my dreams...
pic.twitter.com/x4OBLJkfPy
https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamJGottschalk
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose on Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:05 pm

She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:36 pm

at Chris Randone and Krystal Nielson’s wedding:
Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  - Page 6 Giphy
via Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:20 pm

I'm looking forward to those wedding details!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 55284

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy on Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:21 pm

Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  - Page 6 Adam-gottschalk-raven-gates
http://liverampup.com/entertainment/adam-gottschalk-engaged-bio-job.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum