SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion

Post by blueblues Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:44 pm

@Chgohighlife I mean that it backfired in the public eye.
It could definitely be something ridiculous and silly, but the one who started the publicity was Rachel herself when she choose to run her mouth to the press. If she had kept it classy we would probably not be talking about it now.
All JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:46 pm

It was actually fans that noticed the unfollows etc so of course tabloids are going to ask during interviews.

I don't know if Rachel mentioned it before fans noticed it?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It was actually fans that noticed the unfollows etc so of course tabloids are going to ask during interviews.

I don't know if Rachel mentioned it before fans noticed it?
I think so, yes. Fans noticed that Rachel unfollowed Raven, as fans do.
As expected she was asked about it in an interview, and choose to answer the way she did. If she had just said “I rather not talk about it”, people would have still speculated, but with so little substance it would have died down. It seems like she wanted people to speculate about what horrible unforgivable thing Raven could have done.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:15 am

Fan manufactured and prolonged, IMO. A big deal would have been made of it no matter what because they were once close but, IMO the interest and the questions and the wondering and the supposing and the efforts to make a villain of either girl is the epitome of much ado about nothing. There’s no villain because there’s no issue because no one knows anything except the principles. Exactly as it should be. Wonder and blame but, no one knows a thing except this is more silly than funny. Kudos to both girls for that. All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:48 pm

Credit: @Raven Gates
ravennicolegates
Verified
In 4 months I’ll be waking up with a new last name. Mrs. Gottschalk. And I can’t wait heartbeat
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8AK0bSJJg6/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:38 am

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1234645921230618638?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:27 am

Lots of pics in the link of Raven trying on dresses. The wedding is May 30th. Looking forward to more pictures!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:20 pm

@bluwavz Thanks for the links - click thru the US Weekly article and there is a link for more info on the wedding with TONS of dresses - all very pretty. Does anyone know if the wedding will be in Dallas or where exactly it is being held?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:48 pm

The wedding is in the Dallas area and I believe at a synagogue but I don't know which one.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:54 pm

We are discussing in Becca and Garrett's thread that Rachel Lindsay should mind her own business, and other's feel she is entitled to voice her opinion. As we know there's no formal announcement on their relationship.

THIS is what makes me nuts. Why talk about someone's break up 2 years ago when there was an announcement by both parties, and one of those parties is clearly happy now with some one else and has been for over a year!!??? The "I just knew too much" is useless Raven, who cares what you knew??

Is there nothing else to talk about on a podcast? There are so many issue's that can be helpful to so many people and here she is talking about a relationship that doesn't exist and  hasn't existed for 2 years. JMO's

“I wasn’t devastated about their split because I knew too much, I think,” Gates, 29, exclusively revealed
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/raven-gates-knew-too-much-about-kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-booth-split/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:51 pm

Nobody gives a rat's a** what Raven thinks. That's why she is yapping about stuff from years ago and stuff that she thinks should happen. The instagram fame is fleeting.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:30 pm

@GuardianAngel LOL I just said the other day Rachel needs to keep quiet and now Raven decides to open her mouth about my former favorite couple. no no "I knew too much" haha right like Kaitlyn and Shawn would tell her all their problems/issues. Also her comment that their relationship needed to end in order for Kaitlyn and Jason to start dating, well Kaitlyn met Jason after she and Shawn ended things so... ugh I could go on and on but I'll stop. laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

bachelornation - Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  - Page 8 8367-910 bachelornation - Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  - Page 8 I_got_13 bachelornation - Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  - Page 8 E5kqdm15 bachelornation - Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion  - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates & Adam Gottschalk - Bachelor in Paradise 4 - Discussion

+34
frajosfanofchris
HavaDrPepper
blueblues
mysthelma
Norcalgal