SELECT CONTENT

Revenge - Discussion

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Revenge - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Revenge - Discussion

Post by Krispi Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:01 pm

i am absolutely obsessed with this show...it is pathetic that I have no life but waiting for the next episode of Revenge...you are right about Kelley saying that about toying with having DC (I had to learn to use the initials from OTHER people, so I am still catching up too!! Took me forever going "DC? DC? what the .... DUH") be alive ....apparently they do read some of the fan stuff and have taken some stuff from there...I heard that ORIGINALLY (now whether this is true or just an urban legend...whoknows) Daniel WAS going to be the body on the beach....there was ENDLESS discussion on the facebook group about positioning, figure, hair color and style...omg....I wasn't watching THAT close lol!! and how they ran Tyler in as the body finally! People thought Nolan and Emily were related because of the whole closeness thing...but her father had invested in his company (probably [we know now] because his aunt worked with DC) when no one else would....what I never heard and I am hoping we will find out in season 2, was how RA got hooked up with Takeda (if that isn't how his name was spelled, my apologies) for the whole fighting training...we have a whole chunk of her time after reading the stuff in the box (after dinner with Nolan) and then appearing in the Hamptons, that is unaccounted for.....she had time to create all that background and the charity work and on and on and learn how to kick ass besides!!!
Krispi
Krispi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:14 pm

I'm with ya on being obsessed with this show!! I remember last summer when they started showing the previews, I was thinking "Eh, it will probably be lame and get canceled halfway through the season but I'll give it a shot..." and WOW was I blown away by the premiere. I love how Mike Kelley pays attention to what the viewers/fans are saying and how he changed the storyline.

What are your thoughts on Ashley? There's got to be a bigger purpose to her character. At first I thought maybe she was somehow related to one of the victims from the plane crash, but now that we know this is bigger than the Graysons I'm wondering if she is somehow part of the bigger picture with her own hidden agenda.

The end of Sept. can't get here fast enough! Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Krispi Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:43 pm

I don't know about Ashley...first I thought she was just a character on the sidelines and it seemed a friend of Emily's until we saw just how ambitious she was and how quick she was willing to sell Emily out if it would get her a little closer to the "queen"....but then we saw Conrad sort of make a play for her and in the finale she is gonna get a little drunk with Daniel so she is probably thinking to hell with the old man, I'll go for the young prince!! And we know how well Daniel handles his booze....I liked Daniel in the beginning, but we now can see he is apparently cut from the same cloth as his family...I think maybe they are going to do more things with Ashley and that is why we don't know too much about her...I love her accent....Have you ever heard the actor who plays Daniel in an interview?? He has a total accent!!! How the heck they manage to do whole episodes and never slip into their real voices is amazing to me...did you know that currently the actor who plays Daniel and the Emily who plays Emily (RA) are a romantic couple?? I read somewhere that she has gotten involved with other costars on other programs but I never followed her really...I saw her in Brothers and Sisters (another show I loved that just went BLIP off the cliff) and the fact she was in Revenge was what got me to just give the show "one night"....oh yeah, just give it one little bitty hour and bang! hooked for real!! I had a heck of a time staying up until 10 (I'm old, poor me) but by the time that hour was over I was wide eyed and bushy tailed and ended up watching the news and some late night shows!!! You do know it has changed time and will now be on during the Desperate Houswives hour....9-10 on Sunday nights...A lot of controversy about that...there are a lot of shows on I guess at that time that folks are really hooked into but they sure don't want to let go of Revenge!! The earlier time will be great for me and since I watched Desp. HW, it will fit right in...I hope they don't lose viewers because of the move. I also heard they are releasing the DVD in August....Sept can't come soon enough!! (Duh you said that didn't you..... Hugesmile )
Krispi
Krispi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:07 pm

Hahaha that is too funny about the staying up late part- I live in CA so I have to stay up until 11 if I want to watch it when it's on! I DVR a bunch of shows, but Revenge is the only one I will stay up late for and watch it when it's really on. I just can't wait to watch it, no way! Then sometimes it takes me a while to fall asleep because if it ends with a cliffhanger I lay awake trying to let it all sink in. My husband probably thinks I'm a weirdo for being so into a TV show. hmmm

I am super excited for the day and time change! I didn't watch DH so I won't miss that one being on. The 9 PM Sun time slot is perfect for me.

Sidenote: I had to get a new screen name- no longer using caligirl. Long story but wanted to say something so you guys didn't think I disappeared! I private messaged the admin of the site to ask how to delete the other account.

Back to top Go down

Post by scarlet_sage7 Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:48 pm

Glad you you let us know caligirl. I have a different name over at RS so you probably actually "know" me. Ha ha

Yeah, I hate that the show was on so late on the east coast, because it was impossible fall asleep for awhile after that. Glad the time is changing in the fall!

scarlet_sage7

Female Posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by scarlet_sage7 Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:55 pm

On another note, spoilers say Conrad had a whole family before he married Victoria, and that they are going to play a significant role in Season 2.

Re: Ashley, I think she is some kind of "plant" and that we are going to start to find out her connections in Season 2.

scarlet_sage7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:48 pm

Hmm, who are you over on RS? If you don't want to say it publicly you can private message me here (PM) If not, no worries!

I'm excited to find out more about Conrad's life next season. Maybe we can get some answers on how he turned into who he is now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krispi Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:00 pm

yep, I'm in CA too....10-11 was just awful for me....I kept nodding off prior to 10....I have a friend who moved to wisc. so she would call and say oh you have to stay awake!! They got it an hour earlier cuz prime time starts at 7 there and then they were two hrs ahead of calif. She would never tell me what happened, just oh boy oh boy....

I did hear something about conrad having a whole nother family and I'll be darned if I remember hearing it on the show...I think I read it somewhere......

I actually just found that RS site!! I have now stopped watching bachelorette, just read there and find out what happens....I find all the comments entertaining...I watched one of his video things (no, NOT the 2 hr one) and it made me nervous cuz he wouldn't sit still (maybe he had to pee?) and it kept blurring the picture....I wanted to hollar at the screen "sit still damnit"...

hey, if conrad's "first family" plays a role in season 2, that must mean that the thought that he got guilty over Charlotte and committed suicide probably isn't the thing....well it could be but it makes more sense if he was still around....(let's see, we could start a rumor that conrad was married to Emily's mother before Victoria....and he was really Emily's father....nah, that is just too weird to even think about)
Krispi
Krispi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:36 pm

Conrad as Emily's father... now that's a stretch!! haha I know you were kidding but geez can you imagine? Emily would have been engaged to her half brother if that were the case. Too funny. I am wondering if Ashely is somehow related to Conrad? Not sure why or how, but could it be possible? Mike Kelley has teased there's more to Ashley's storyline and we'll see it soon. I forget his exact quote but he did say she serves a bigger purpose. I'm guessing she either is somehow connected to a victim of the plane crash, or maybe even part of the bigger initiative. Who knows.

Back to top Go down

Post by scarlet_sage7 Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:03 pm

I bet Ashley is tied to that "Americon" group--the larger group that is controlling things, and she's been planted there to keep an eye on things. And of course stir the pot a little. Or more than a little. :stirthepot

Just my 2 cents.

scarlet_sage7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:16 pm

scarlet_sage7 wrote:I bet Ashley is tied to that "Americon" group--the larger group that is controlling things, and she's been planted there to keep an eye on things. And of course stir the pot a little. Or more than a little. :stirthepot

Just my 2 cents.

Americon! That's what the higher group is called, I coudn't think of it. I agree that that is probably what Ashley is a part of. Her character annoys the heck out of me but I think she plays the part really well and does a great job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krispi Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:35 pm

hmmmm....don't know where my reply went and don't have time to redo it ... yep, just joking about conrad being emily's father....and hey that is a great idea of ashley being part of that group....

now i'm back to reading estimates for a new heater/ac unit (don't have a clue what i'm going here)
Krispi
Krispi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Revenge - Discussion

+16
disneychick