SELECT CONTENT

Revenge - Discussion

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Revenge - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Revenge - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:12 am

definitely an investor.. you guys are right.. my guess is that they will provide us with more details about takeda in the next season and that he will evolve into a much more pivotal character...

Back to top Go down

Post by Krispi Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:49 am

Well at the very least we should find out what he had to do with the pregnancy of FA....because we know Takeda wanted RA back on the "revengy" path (thanks Nolan, I shall always remember that line) and not getting all mushy over anyone, so he puts Daniel in jail for murder and then sends FA back to noble Jack thereby freeing her to get back to business....I just can't believe that baby is Jack's....although wouldn't it be just like the writers that we find out it IS Jack's baby....
Krispi
Krispi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:41 pm

One minor thing about Takeda that made me laugh was the way that he ever so casually tossed the gun down in the sand after he shot Tyler. As if it's something he did every day and it was no big deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by scarlet_sage7 Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:48 pm

IheartVino wrote:One minor thing about Takeda that made me laugh was the way that he ever so casually tossed the gun down in the sand after he shot Tyler.

Good catch! Whatever happened to that gun anyway? I don't remember it brought up at Daniel's murder trial, but maybe I'm just having a senior moment.

scarlet_sage7

Female Posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:27 am

scarlet_sage7 wrote:
IheartVino wrote:One minor thing about Takeda that made me laugh was the way that he ever so casually tossed the gun down in the sand after he shot Tyler.

Good catch! Whatever happened to that gun anyway? I don't remember it brought up at Daniel's murder trial, but maybe I'm just having a senior moment.

it was brought up.. daniel's fingerprints were on the gun and he had gun powder residue on him, takeda had gloves on.. tyler used emily's gun (remember he gets control of it during the parking garage scene) and thats why she runs back to the house to make it look like tyler broke in to steal the gun when she really went back to get rid of any evidence of her identity being found out about.. she tells the attorney (i think) "tyler must have broken in and stole my gun, he knew where i hid it"..

Back to top Go down

Post by Krispi Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:15 pm

oh there was all kinds of conversation about the gloved hands and who they belonged to.....I remember THAT from Facebook....I had a bit of a disconnect during the trial...I think I must have missed some printing on the screen like 2 mos later or something like that...the way they do (I ran to the bathroom at the very beginning...bad bad planning on my part) and the beginning of the trial scene just seemed jarring...if I hadn't known better I would have thought I missed an episode (not possible)...it was the only time I felt not quite in sync with the writers...
Krispi
Krispi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:56 am

Krispi wrote:oh there was all kinds of conversation about the gloved hands and who they belonged to.....I remember THAT from Facebook....I had a bit of a disconnect during the trial...I think I must have missed some printing on the screen like 2 mos later or something like that...the way they do (I ran to the bathroom at the very beginning...bad bad planning on my part) and the beginning of the trial scene just seemed jarring...if I hadn't known better I would have thought I missed an episode (not possible)...it was the only time I felt not quite in sync with the writers...

ya, i would have missed it too.. ive had to rewatch some of the episodes 2-3 times even just to make sure i pick up on everything.. even if u blink for a second, u could miss something important! i like to watch the episodes on abc's website and go through the commercials, then start the episode from the beginning so it just plays all the way through without any disruption.. that way, im less likely to miss something..

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:58 am

kasey31 wrote:
Krispi wrote:oh there was all kinds of conversation about the gloved hands and who they belonged to.....I remember THAT from Facebook....I had a bit of a disconnect during the trial...I think I must have missed some printing on the screen like 2 mos later or something like that...the way they do (I ran to the bathroom at the very beginning...bad bad planning on my part) and the beginning of the trial scene just seemed jarring...if I hadn't known better I would have thought I missed an episode (not possible)...it was the only time I felt not quite in sync with the writers...

ya, i would have missed it too.. ive had to rewatch some of the episodes 2-3 times even just to make sure i pick up on everything.. even if u blink for a second, u could miss something important! i like to watch the episodes on abc's website and go through the commercials, then start the episode from the beginning so it just plays all the way through without any disruption.. that way, im less likely to miss something..

I like to go back and watch the whole season again right before the new one starts. That way everything is fresh in my mind. I love this show!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by XQZME Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:19 pm

Ditto .......

I have forgotten sooooo much already, lol

Am in the middle of Game of Thrones right now but i will deff be going back and rewatching Revenge again to refresh my memory for season 2.

XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:20 pm

I usually watch each episode twice! Not just to make sure I caught everything, but because the show really is that good. I have the finale saved on my DVR and will definitely be watcing it again before season two premieres.

Revenge has amazing music! I must have tagged at least ten songs on Shazam during the first season.Revenge - Discussion - Page 8 1825223857

Back to top Go down

Post by Krispi Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:18 pm

I used to have SUCH a hard time staying awake until 10 PM....at 11 when it was over, I was so jazzed up I was wide awake and ready to watch tv for the next two hours!!! I am glad for the new time change but I know a lot of people are upset because it is going up against some really established shows....I was wondering how they count viewership if people view on the web or dvr something....hell, I don't know how they count it from my tv (and just who is watching ME from that box!!!) :hidingchair
Krispi
Krispi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:24 pm

Krispi wrote:I used to have SUCH a hard time staying awake until 10 PM....at 11 when it was over, I was so jazzed up I was wide awake and ready to watch tv for the next two hours!!! I am glad for the new time change but I know a lot of people are upset because it is going up against some really established shows....I was wondering how they count viewership if people view on the web or dvr something....hell, I don't know how they count it from my tv (and just who is watching ME from that box!!!) :hidingchair

i read that mike kelley wanted to change the time slot to 9pm on sundays bc most people that watch revenge are really into once upon a time, too.. and that airs right sundays at 8pm.. so it will be a win/win for abc.. also, it might grab more viewerships for those that havent watched once upon a time, or vice versa.. im actually glad they changed the time.. sunday and monday happens to be my two days off.. and it was hard to stay awake that late sometime..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Revenge - Discussion

+16
disneychick
mrsbatonmom
rc49ers