SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:23 pm

jojo47 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
jojo47 wrote:The splice & dice in most conversations is driving me crazy, but particularly in the Lindsey/Chris conversation last night. It was all over the map. I've thought she was F1 from early on, but when I watched last night, even with all the choppiness, I'm pretty sure he won't be able to let her go. The scene in the preview where Chris is crying & his mom is telling him not to be afraid fits most with Lindsey because last night I got the impression he's been fighting with the idea of whether or not she's at the same place in life as him.

This is the same impression I got as well. With all the snipping I'm curious to know what their time together was really like; if it was really all doom and gloom.
I'm still open to him choosing someone else because I hate being fooled by the machination of the editors.

The only other girls I see Chris even remotely interested in romantically are Mikaela & Jessie. But so far, it's distant to Lindsey. I almost get the vibe he's preoccupied with Lindsey right now.

The edit did a number on KW last season so I wonder what they're up to with the edit this season.

Totally agree. As soon as the preview for the next epi is out, I'm going to go through them to see if there are any good clues.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:24 pm

richmondrose wrote:
jojo47 wrote:The splice & dice in most conversations is driving me crazy, but particularly in the Lindsey/Chris conversation last night. It was all over the map. I've thought she was F1 from early on, but when I watched last night, even with all the choppiness, I'm pretty sure he won't be able to let her go. The scene in the preview where Chris is crying & his mom is telling him not to be afraid fits most with Lindsey because last night I got the impression he's been fighting with the idea of whether or not she's at the same place in life as him.

This is the same impression I got as well. With all the snipping I'm curious to know what their time together was really like; if it was really all doom and gloom.
I'm still open to him choosing someone else because I hate being fooled by the machination of the editors.

I just can't imagine him choosing anyone else ... unless something major occurs ASAP. He simply does not seem to show the same level of emotion/angst/chemistry with anyone else. Yes, he spouts all the usual Bachelor clichés and loves to make out with pretty much any of them, but it is Lindsay who he is chasing and it is Lindsay who he is imagining holding hands with. IMO tptb will start throwing everything at us to create some doubt about who he will chose and her age will be brought up every chance they get, but I still think he will be ending up with her.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:30 pm

richmondrose wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

The only other girls I see Chris even remotely interested in romantically are Mikaela & Jessie. But so far, it's distant to Lindsey. I almost get the vibe he's preoccupied with Lindsey right now.

The edit did a number on KW last season so I wonder what they're up to with the edit this season.

Totally agree. As soon as the preview for the next epi is out, I'm going to go through them to see if there are any good clues.

Mikaela I agree with, but not Jessie. I don't think he has any romantic interest in her at all. At all. I think the only reason she is still there is as a protagonist against BB and IMO that is more at producers behest rather than Chris having any interest.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:20 pm

Welcome @Sprite and @HEA, I too constantly read your postings, great job. yes

Thanks everyone for the updates. I have not been keeping up with the epi's, so all of your contributions help!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:22 pm

Well after looking at the sc for next week, it looks like

SD - Mikaela
GD - Kait, Lindsey, Catie --- cocoa scrub date?
GD - Brittnay, Meghan, Stacy, Jessie --- Bravissimo Show?
It seems that Brittnay leaves on her own during the group date or is sent packing by Chris after he questions her about her motives for being there; i.e. for him or it being a competition.

Notice suitcases outside the door.

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 1911

My sc W Network The Bachelor Canada episode 6 preview

ETA:I noticed that the location where Brittnay seems to  be leaving is from the Bravissimo Show and maybe that is where the SC of Brittnay and Stacy dancing  fit in. no idea
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:38 pm

richmondrose wrote:

same here

lets not forget his: the ONLY THING I am preoccupied right now is Lindsey

i forgot the exact words but that meant the same

for me it is very obvious they hided the conversation AND chemistry kisses with Lindsey.... typical to show us the impossibility with her, issues at hometown, meet the parents ending with.... i cannot deny i want her in my life

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:50 pm

next week teaser...

Michaela jumping in his arms (him receiving her by her butt laugh out loud )

then drama at GD coctail .... meghan crying big... britanny crying... discussion between britanny and chris.... chris saying: this is my life here.... not a competion.... and britanny leaving the CP

i think it is the exotic GD.... i saw only Stacy, meghan and britanny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:51 pm

thank you for the welcome all group hug

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:55 pm

i am not all that convinced that catie makes it to top 4....

or maybe catie crying is linked with britanny and meghan?

catie is crying as someone broke her heart like chris eliminated her..... that is the gutt feeling I have since I saw the teaser, heck why i thought she was F2

wowww great job with Tulum with Lindsey!!!

I found a yellow mud with an actress but i did not make the connection with the pool and shower.... duh me

i am still convinced it is michaela on the pirates dates and it is a F2 date.... a la adventure adrenaline they always give for F2 versus the beach sunset for the F1

when chris said that last week (ep4) he knew his soulmate was in the group.... everyone remembered michaela and chris kissing silly, him saying magic and perfection....... when in fact I think we missed a talk with lindsey.

his conflict and fear to love is more about rejection in the future. It is funny that he think that lindsey is playing a role of a mature girl maybe to please him .... which i think she does because she makes a lot of effort to convince him. and i think he is right to think that in few years, she will really mature and know what she wants. my issue is that he does not want to travel anymore or at least not as much as he used to. i came accross this interview end 2016 and he said that 8 months per year in hotel was enough. lindsey on the other hand craves travel and adventures.... she lives in vancouver... she is 23.... not ready for kids... not ready for marriage... not ready to move to Toronto.... I mean..................................... that is A LOT of no IMO

if "he cannot deny to want her in his life" I am not sure how this is possible. long distance relationship, long week ends once in a while... sorry but I do not think it is a viable relationship.

now... I finally cheerleader checked their IG..... and how come Michaela said "H A P P Y" on june 14 even if it was maybe a mention to go back to toronto and how come she posted this poem with her kissing crhis on 1st group date... and WHY didn't we see it??? why only catie kissing and not michaela??? why did the prods hided it? they zoom a lot michaela and each time the work "soulmate" was said by chris, i saw stacy and michaela zoomed.

so are we wrong and michaela is F1. I know 99% point in lindsey's direction. for me that is the obvious F1. but i can be wrong and michaela could be F1. the way he kisses michaela is way above all the other he kisses, including lindsey IMO.

so lust versus love eh?

Back to top Go down

Post by BachCanada1967 Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:18 pm

I just watched last night’s episode. Yes, it seems VERY obvious that Lindsey is F1 and Catie will be soon to go. The problem is that I don’t trust this franchise. Not one bit!
Unfortunately, I’m getting really bored. Chris is repeating everything the producers tell him and it’s dull!

BachCanada1967

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:25 pm

HEA wrote:snipped....

when chris said that last week (ep4) he knew his soulmate was in the group.... everyone remembered michaela and chris kissing silly, him saying magic and perfection....... when in fact I think we missed a talk with lindsey.

his conflict and fear to love is more about rejection in the future. It is funny that he think that lindsey is playing a role of a mature girl maybe to please him .... which i think she does because she makes a lot of effort to convince him. and i think he is right to think that in few years, she will really mature and know what she wants. my issue is that he does not want to travel anymore or at least not as much as he used to. i came accross this interview end 2016 and he said that 8 months per year in hotel was enough. lindsey on the other hand craves travel and adventures.... she lives in vancouver... she is 23.... not ready for kids... not ready for marriage... not ready to move to Toronto.... I mean..................................... that is A LOT of no  IMO

if "he cannot deny to want her in his life" I am not sure how this is possible. long distance relationship, long week ends once in a while... sorry but I do not think it is a viable relationship.

now... I finally cheerleader checked their IG..... and how come Michaela said "H A P P Y" on june 14 even if it was maybe a mention to go back to toronto and how come she posted this poem with her kissing crhis on 1st group date... and WHY didn't we see it??? why only catie kissing and not michaela??? why did the prods hided it? they zoom a lot michaela and each time the work "soulmate" was said by chris, i saw stacy and michaela zoomed.

so are we wrong and michaela is F1. I know 99% point in lindsey's direction. for me that is the obvious F1. but i can be wrong and michaela could be F1. the way he kisses michaela is way above all the other he kisses, including lindsey IMO.

so lust versus love eh?

First: Why can't Chris move? That is a possibility IMO.

Second: If we were to go by how he kisses then BB would be top of the pack. I think we are being shown him kissing all the women to distract from the fact that he says when he imagines being with someone it is Lindsay....despite all the perceived negatives that come along with her. She told him last night that he has plenty of safe choices and that was left in for a reason. IMO he doesn't want a safe choice....Michaela, Catie, Meghan...he wants Lindsay.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:28 pm

yeah... but i think chris loves to kiss the girls enough for not be encouraged to do it hehehe

Right now he is kinda obsessed by lindsey and for me that means that he does not give much rooms for any other girls... with the exception of michaela.

michaela is still kinda hidden on episode 5. for us she is not, but for general public, i think she is

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu