SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:26 pm

richmondrose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

or they went on an earlier date and Claire posted the picture at a later date. Not everybody posts their pictures as they happen. imo

Correct @richmondrose, but going by what's happened all season with the IG posts corresponding to the passport pics, it's hard to believe that for this one pic only that changes??

Two different people. Stacy had the stamps and Claire had the luggage post. Now if Stacy had a stamp that said Mexico May 27 I wouldn't be questioning  the luggage picture  at all.
I understand that they are two different people. But what I am saying is that all season when the passport said that they were leaving like for example we had an IG post from claire the exact same day that we had a passport stamp from Stacey. So, considering that a pattern had been established up/until Toronto, IMO, it's rational to think that the May 27 IG post is when they are leaving Toronto and heading to Mexico. IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

chris - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:46 pm

Stacy's IG  shows 3 stamps in her passport:

1)April 15 entering Costa Rica
2)May 2 entering Dominican Republic
3)May 18 exiting Dominican Republic

Claire"s IG show:

1) April 15 -No post
2) May 2- No post
3) May 18 - A picture of herself and another producer on a swing with the caption
"clairefrlndI like swings. I like em even more with friends.

Sorry, I can't see how these two IG are connected and tell the same story.

Last edited by richmondrose on Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:55 pm

@HEA, the only complication with a Kait/Catie 2on1 and Catie getting a rose is that it would mean Catie is automatically guaranteed a HTD, which imo is not going to happen.
At the beginning of episode 7 there are 6 girls remaining. Now we don't when exactly Noah addresses them because it's a voice over. If it's at the beginning of the show, mathematically, it would make sense because half of 6 is 3. On the other hand, if he says it at the RC, and Kait has left it makes no sense because half of 5 is 2 1/2 girls. laugh out loud
In fairness though, if he said it at the RC he could have meant in total for the episode, i.e.
Kait on her date and then 2 more at the RC.
I have seen seasons were no roses were handed out on dates in the episode before HTD. I'm wondering if roses were offered on the SD ( I didn't see a rose on the table with Jessie & Chris )and the group date or just on Kait's date.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:56 pm

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:Chris said very strong words about Mikaela and if @sprite was distracted with her friends playing with her cat then I understant why she felt blah about mikaela looking for reinsurance.

First I was truly waiting some moment with Lindsey that would wow me. It was not there with 1 exception chris reaction. First it was all sexual, no talking and at CP GD she told him "If you want me, I am yours". If they talked, then it was edited. Tonight, I felt him off. I felt as if he was pulling away from her. I felt him conflicted. He said to Mikaela whtat when he is  hearing the words he wants to hear, he close off... Here with lindsey I felt as if he was dealing with this feeling with mikaela... and lindsey was too much to deal at that moment. I felt as if it was not the right time for him to hear her feelings.

All this episode was mostly about all the girls are falling in love with chris. either they told him (Mikaela first, lindsey second, kait did not say it but told him she was all in) and the others during their PI (I need to double check who.. catie for sure, not sure about jessie and stacy)

GD dancing: it was a full drama from beginning to end. Started with britanny who made chris uncomfortable (his words) when she was dancing and staring at him. We could see him moving on his chair and YES he looked REALLY uncomfortable..... then during CP, meghan broke down crying and that as the beginning of the end. stacy was PISSED OFF because the drama interrupted her time with him (very selfish but no surprise here from me). Then cat fight about who said what. chris also confronted britany and took megan side.... long long talk that we saw only 2 minutes of it.. ended that britany asked to speak with the director "Michael" and asked to leave the same night. Michael tried to ask her to sleep on it as she may miss a TRUE LOVE opportunity and she answered him back: you know it is not true love, michael..... and that was it.... we saw her walking away (in fact the same segment was used 2 times) and that was it, no limo. she left on her own... good riddance. I do not think she was a huge villain but this show was not for her. She is a sexual predator and that is that. Sorry but we saw none with jessie/chris and very little with stacy/chris.

Mikaela. I know why she is top 2. no doubt in my mind now. The date was all about normality. They walk hand in hand in the streets, talking, joking, kissing, laughing. It was a couple on vacation, pretty much a honeymoon vacation. That's how it felt for me. She hates birds and they came to this place with hundred of pigeons. He put her on his shoulder, they had fun but even if she was scared, she did not make a scene or cry or was OTT. (sorry not sorry @sprite but i saw it different). They walked around the city and it was obvious the chemistry and complicity. They went to roll some cigars, and yes mikaela was flirty but we saw it only 2 minutes. He kissed her the same way he kissed Kait when he push her back on the sofa...Then they went for the dinner part on this historical ruins, romantic table, sunset. They talked a lot there, i could see their body position changed a lot, they held hands a lot. She asked him how he felt and he said that HE WAS SCARED (teaser teaser people) to open up. Mikaela was very normal and serious. He told her that HE WAS WAITING FOR THIS DATE A LONG TIME COMING. He also told her that AT ONE POINT HE CLOSED HIS YES AND WONDERED WHO WAS THE GIRL NEXT TO HIM IN TORONTO (he mentioned a quarter in Toronto or a street) AND HE SAID: A POLISHED LITTLE BRUNETTE... AND IT WAS YOU.  His relationship with her was always on the up. His relationship felt ALMOST like friendship but it was ALSO passionate. He wanted passionate during the night portion of the night and he got it. They ended watching the stars, he kissed her on her shoulder, on her neck, he was very affectionate and she was too. Then the fireworks started. She then decided that time was crucial and told him while kissing that she was falling in love with him. Of course chris did not answered but it ended with them kisisng and fireworks.. of course TONS OF F1 MUSIC during the date and at the end also.

aphrodisiac GD.... yeah. that was partly chocolate but pretty much all kind of exotic fruits, spices. girls were taught how to do their love aphrodisiac potion. Each took turn. Catie was first. we did not see the eye in eye like her date, she gave him chocolate, put some hot wax on him (i think she forgot it is not a BDSM show) and kissed him. She was all over him and he sure was NOT. It felt so so AWKWARD.... Then Lindsey. It was very hot. She massaged him, kissed him and his hands were all over the place including her butt since she had his hands on her white dress. very sexual, no talking.... then it was Kait who removed her dress and played the femme fatale with kisses and massages.... Chris was very impressed by kait and said that if she did not do this bold sexual move, the relationship was MOT. At CP, Lindsey told him: if you want me I am all yours. 2x. He did not react except this little head movement when she said : I may not be the one at the end. But he was totally off when she told him basically that she was falling in love with him and if she went home at this point, it would fell like a broke up.... then Catie again was intense and all on him and poor chris (you are gonna laugh about it) was almost off the sofa away from her. He complained on PI that she was too intense. and to her he asked her if she could be lay back because he was. she said her friends find her a very chilled girl and he laughed at her and rolled his eyes on PI...She felt she had it in the pocket when I personally cringed the all time.... kait had a conversation and chris was impressed she upgrade to sexual woman and he was waiting for that move... yeah yeah chris, we know little chris is talking to you loud and clear during your journey.......... The interesting part is that he said he wanted to give the rose GD to the relationship who grew the most and on PI he said that if people opened up their true self, they needed to be rewarded.... interesting since lindsey literally told him she was in love with him. (but he was so so awkward and IMO totally overwhelm because mikaela already told him the same thing.... so for me he was totally in conflict with his feelings)

Little clip of chris walking on beach, saying that

RC CP. Chris comes and all the girls are on the sofa. He says that the week has been tough and soul searching. He said he was a bit close up but he was inspired and promised to open up more.

Mikaela freaked out and thought something changed in their relationship. But Stacy was first to take him out (sorry missed that part but saw that she was the one kissing with her hand on his chick). It seems they talked a bit. Mikaela went after and she asked him what was going on. He told her that WHEN HE CAME TO THE CP HE LOOKED RIGHT AT HER and felt upset that he was not as open as herself when she told him she was falling in love. He said: I DO NOT WANT YOU TO THINK THERE IS NOT A MIKAELA/CHRIS LOVE STORY IN OUR FUTURE.  WHEN I AM HEARING THE WORDS I WANT TO HEAR,  I TEND TO CLOSE UP. He also said in PI that SINCE MIKAELA DATE, HE TOUGHT OF HER CONSTANTLY. She kissed him and when she stopped, he said: ONE MORE... then was a turn of girls but I do not recall anything special except megan upset and talking about the drama with him. No jessie special moment either that i recall.

mikaela and kait had the rose.... jessie, stacy, lindsey, catie.

NEXT WEEK TEASER

VO Chris: I am literally falling for multiple girls at the same time. we see kait crying on the supposed 2-1 wall......... we see catie in tears (teaser) and we see stacy crying saying that she feels deflated (right after the date card was about jessie)..... and jessie has the catamaran date and dinner on the beach (kissing on sea and kissing at dinner table) !!!!!! Noah announced that half the girl will remain only. Lindsey is upset to see/witnesses other girls falling in love with him at the same time. (zoom on chris and mikaela kissing, Chris has his stripped tee.... in fact this remind me the same edits on ep2 with catie walking to crhis and mkaela kissing.... and catie is leaving next episode... so just some thoughts here to ponder)...it ends with catie totally upset and crying really hard. I thought stacy would have a 1-1 but i saw chris with his striped tee talking with lindsey... so it is a GD

so my conclusion?

I think he is 50/50 between mikaela and lindsey. However, this episode, I did not see the break up OTT obvious it is Lindsey anymore. I tried to see thru the edits but all I heard was a guy who is now CONSTANTLY thinking about mikaela.

Next week jessie 1-1 (very romantic).... for me that seals the deal.... top 3 are Lindsey, Mikaela, Jessie

kait and catie are leaving next episode..... I am not sure about stacy but since there is no 1-1 for her at all, i am thinking she may leave too.

My take is that we will have only a 3 homedates and 2 in mexico and I agree that this changed the timeline... travel and hometown and dates.

who knows... stacy decided to take another vacation to her beloved costa rica after she went home or it was already planned? I am now SO SO SO impatient to know when she left  rofl  rofl  rofl

as soon as I can, I will make SC Smiley

So this is my story teller for now and I am sticking to it!  Hugesmile

I think Chris was off about everyone tonight. He just seemed tired and too into his own head. Yes, he was feeling conflicted...right on schedule. I fully expect the F2 and F3 to have their relationship growing by leaps and bounds to distract from F1. I also think the think with Brittany threw him. He figured out someone was not there for him and she left on her own. I don't doubt that he is now wondering if the same thing might be happening with his F1...particularly as I think it is Lyndsay. He already has doubts about her due to her age and now he is probably wondering about his judgement..

I don't think him being closed off had anything with him dealing with his feeling with Michaela in particular. All of them where declaring their feelings. I actually thought at the start, when Lyndsay was originally declaring herself, he was looking a little smug. There was a bit of a self satisfied smirk on his face IMO. He is lucky he has that beard or he would be even easier to read.

As for the Michaela date, I didn't say her reaction to the birds was OTT...even though I think it is ridiculous, but I will admit that could have something to do with Kaitlyn because that reminded me of her....it was all the laughing she did during the day portion of the date. It just felt forced to me. Like she was trying too hard. Very typical girly behaviour when trying to attract a man. Annoying to me. One of the things that annoys me about Chris is that he spouts the same stuff with all the women. This date was an example. He said the same stuff to Lyndsay about seeing a future with them...and slightly versions to some of the other women. So nothing new and nothing that particularly made me think all of a sudden he is into Mikaela...Not that he isn't. I do get the sense that he likes her, is attracted to her, but nothing that makes me think she will be F1. Her whole date was very expected...to me at least. Distraction, distraction, distraction.

As for Kait, I still think their relationship is MOT. Basically if he is still talking about the need for their relationship chemistry to develop at this point....it is already over. She is lagging behind others who already have that. His version of a slow to build relationship...which never works. He gave her the rose...IMO...because he couldn't give it to Lyndsay. She got the SQT on the group date last week so there is no way producers would let him give her a rose on this date. Nada.

I still see Lyndsay as F1. Michaela is a distraction...late date, fireworks, blah, blah, blah. I get the same feel with her that I did with I think her name was Trish (April's season)....late distraction. There is nothing with him and Stacy, Jessie, Kait or Catie. I can see either Michaela or Jessie as F2 as he likes both. He may decide to take the one who he thinks is less invested to the end...which is why I put Jessie in there. I don't think she is really into him and he likes her and they have the whole sports thing in common. So that is it for me at the moment. F1 Lyndsay and F2/F3 interchangeable between Jessie and Michaela.
I completely agree with the bolded. I just don't see where Mikaeila's date was anything significant compared to the rest. He seems to say the same stuff. As far as Mikaeila's date, nothing special there....no real substancial connection IMO.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:01 pm

HEA wrote:@richmondrose well done!!

i think the 2-1 is kait and catie....... kait eliminated, catie got the rose..... catie broke down when the 2-1 card arrived "thinking about it make me want to cry VO" and big crying.

Jessie is at RC CP, so did she get a rose?

Lindsey and Mikaela got a rose ... mexico IMO

Stacy eliminated.... and catie??

I am thinking the only 2nd option is kait got a 2nd date and was eliminated on site but the way she is on the wall and the rose on the side... this is a 2-1 setting IMO....the only logical is catie is part of the 2-1... but then she did not receive a rose bc she is eliminated at RC

kait
catie
Stacy

top 3 as sleuthed are Mikaela, Lindsey and Jessie

No SC of michaela to makes us think she left... edits

make sense?
IMO, no that doesn't make sense. We are forgetting the mexico passport stamp for Stacey. If we have that stamp, then she should be there and since we feel from the timeframe there would only be 2 there, IMO then we have Stacey and Lyndsey in Mexico.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:07 pm

HEA wrote:@Sprite for me chances are now 60/40 Lindsey/Mikaela.... the only thing that makes me ponder is mikaela in her conservative dress crying which I am still convinced is during meet the parents related with chris crying with his mom

and also the Lindsey VO saying that she does not want to be engaged with chris and she need to walk away

and also the black dress walking on sea, which I think I sleuthed mikaeka calves.

mikaela got 15 min extra time mini golf and dancing..... same duration as a single date. yes it was a group date, but chris was always going to pick her

distraction is very much Lindsey on W Facebook IMO

but at this point you are right to say that britanny made him doubt his judgement. He asked for more kiss with mikaela versus remained away from Lindsey... body language was different IMo
@HEA, I think we need to remember that Lyndsey also got extra time after a group date - epi 5 after the ballgame date when Chris was so impressed with her ball playing abilities calling it "hot". Mikaela was also on that date. Also wanted to ask you what you meant by taking all the material.....what is your meaning in that post as I am totally confused. Thanks.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:10 pm

richmondrose wrote:Stacy's IG  shows 3 stamps in her passport:

1)April 15 entering Costa Rica
2)May 2 entering Dominican Republic
3)May 18 exiting Dominican Republic

Claire"s IG show:

1) April 15 -No post
2) May 2- No post
3) May 18 - A picture of herself and another producer on a swing with the caption
"clairefrlndI like swings. I like em even more with friends.

Sorry, I can't see how these two IG are connected and tell the same story.
Sorry for al my posts in a row.
@richmondrose There was an IG on May 1.  IMO that was in relation to leaving Costa Rica and going to Dominican Republic.  IMO, what the producers have posted on Claire's IG matches up to the passport stamps.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:12 pm

then I return the table.... if he said the same things with lindsey.... why is is more relevant with lindsey i.o. mikaela

what works for one, works for all.

my opinion is that he was equality attracted to lindsey and mikaela. after all he knew them only what 10 hours total?

anyway... he thought of lindsey constantly... then he thought of mikaela constantly. he see himself falling IN LOVE with Mikaela.... he wants to make sure Mikaela knows that a CHRIS/MIKAELA LOVE STORY is possible. etc etc

versus struggling about lindsey age all the time, or does not want to push her in adulthood, or she may play a role and not be her true self.... but still chemistry enough to kiss in between..... i am thinking LUST

mikaeala date was very normal and I recall on this forum that some thought that those were the most meaningful.

I am not convinced who is F1 YET. It can goes both direction at this point. Both have valid pros and cons. But i certainly do not rule out mikaela.

For me SHE was the most hidden. But I kinda agree with @sprite and maybe feel a Trish vibe with Mikaela dates.

we'll see soon enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:17 pm

HEA wrote:then I return the table.... if he said the same things with lindsey.... why is is more relevant with lindsey i.o. mikaela

what works for one, works for all.

my opinion is that he was equality attracted to lindsey and mikaela. after all he knew them only what 10 hours total?

anyway... he thought of lindsey constantly... then he thought of mikaela constantly. he see himself falling IN LOVE with Mikaela.... he wants to make sure Mikaela knows that a CHRIS/MIKAELA LOVE STORY is possible. etc etc

versus struggling about lindsey age all the time, or does not want to push her in adulthood, or she may play a role and not be her true self.... but still chemistry enough to kiss in between..... i am thinking LUST

mikaeala date was very normal and I recall on this forum that some thought that those were the most meaningful.

I am not convinced who is F1 YET. It can goes both direction at this point. Both have valid pros and cons. But i certainly do not rule out mikaela.

For me SHE was the most hidden. But I kinda agree with @sprite and maybe feel a Trish vibe with Mikaela dates.

we'll see soon enough
@HEA, correct with the bolded so IMO that isn't something we can go by as he says the same stuff with at least 4 women so far: Lyndsey, Kait, Jessie and now Mikaela.

I am going more by reactions to things. Yea, they(the producers) likely were all for him keeping his beard as his face does tell a tale but harder to see cause of his beard. IMO with Lyndsey there is controversey and questions....more like what happens with a F1 as it seems that there is more of a storyline for Lyndsey right now compared to ANY of the others. IMO

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:28 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

i think the 2-1 is kait and catie....... kait eliminated, catie got the rose..... catie broke down when the 2-1 card arrived "thinking about it make me want to cry VO" and big crying.

I am thinking the only 2nd option is kait got a 2nd date and was eliminated on site but the way she is on the wall and the rose on the side... this is a 2-1 setting IMO....the only logical is catie is part of the 2-1... but then she did not receive a rose bc she is eliminated at RC

kait
catie
Stacy

make sense?
IMO, no that doesn't make sense.  We are forgetting the mexico passport stamp for Stacey.  If we have that stamp, then she should be there and since we feel from the timeframe there would only be 2 there, IMO then we have Stacey and Lyndsey in Mexico.

@Aunties_Love we don't have proof of a June 2 passport stamp for Stacey exiting Mexico, only entering the U.S. You've previously indicated it was blurry. Is that still the case?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:35 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

kait
catie
Stacy

make sense?
IMO, no that doesn't make sense.  We are forgetting the mexico passport stamp for Stacey.  If we have that stamp, then she should be there and since we feel from the timeframe there would only be 2 there, IMO then we have Stacey and Lyndsey in Mexico.

@Aunties_Love we don't have proof of a June 2 passport stamp for Stacey exiting Mexico, only entering the U.S.  You've previously indicated it was blurry. Is that still the case?
Yes, it is still the case. I don't remember us sleuthing out that it was Jessie that got a HTD. Is that a fact or thoughts??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:39 pm

I don't believe Jessie having a HTD is sleuthed fact, unless I have missed something.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu