SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:55 pm

Sprite wrote:I don't think it matters if a conflict is fabricated or not. To me what matters is that there is one. If they don't have one....yes, they manufacture something stupid, but if they have a built in one, then they go with that.

Similarly if a lead is attracted to someone great. They will show that or parts of that, but if the lead isn't into someone, they edit around it to create the attraction....music, romantic dates, showing kissing, etc. For me, at this point in time the only ones he is into are Lyndsay and Michaela. Everyone else is MOT including Jessie who is another person they are pushing somewhat now....even though to me they are like buddies.

The difference that I personally see between his edited attraction to Lyndsay and Michaela is that the stuff that I see with Michaela is stuff I have seen numerous times with numerous leads and numerous contestants....kiss against a wall, fireworks, etc. The things that I have seen with Lyndsay is very specific to her only. The hands prints on her butt, grabbing her to pull her back to him to kiss him as they are walking to go talk somewhere, the sheer frustration because she is younger than he wants. Those speak to me of spontaneity and were left in the edit to tell their story, where as the other seems more manufactured to create the effect that producers want.
Couldn't agree more with the bolded. IMO, what's happening with Mikaela is edited to what the producers want. What's happening with Lyndsey is what Chris wants.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:56 pm

I am still thinking that episode 7, we will have no CP because noah will tell the girls that he has made up his mind

stacy gone
catie gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:00 pm

HEA wrote:@Aunties_Love I would say IMO that everything was orchestrated in advance. I do not think such heavy material can cross borders by plane without visas and approbations. Each day cost money to pay the crew and everything. I think this is why also they could not wait to have a sunny day for the FRC...

butterflies.... probably coincidences but of course i relate to the time mik spent with chris in the butterflies diamant animal place.... and the butterfly seat she took a pic early after her return. who knows, maybe claire just love butterflies.

I do not think we can call it fact yet. You have solid argument I have to give you that but I will not bet my money on june 2. I think there are still 1 or 2 days we could add.

Fact is that nobody was there to know exactly when the pic was taken (couch). considering both girls used the SAME couch. they probably took turn.

anyway... who cares really. FRC took place first week of june and that is that.

I care about who is top 2. cheeky
@HEA, IMO it DOES matter. It could change the timeline of when the HTD's happened, whether 3 went to the FD's and how that affects things. Yea it DOES matter. Unless of course you can see that I am wrong with any of the timing. IMO, the date that the butterfly pic happend could VERY EASILY be the date of the FRC!!!!!

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:07 pm

The host said half were going home next week which would mean 3 HTD. It doesn't matter to me who the 3rd HTD is. Mik and Lynd are the only ones with a chance anyway. Something drastic would have to happen.

We can already spot M and L past HTD. A 3rd person meeting the family makes no sense with a girl he barely gets screentime with. JMO.

Last edited by BlackHalo on Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:07 pm

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
We'll have to agree to disagree. And not every F1 has an obstacle. There are outliers. An obstacle does not tell me Lyndsey is F1. It just doesn't. JMO.

not being able to express his feelings IS an obstacle IMO. Why would the obstacle comes from the girls only. It can be HIS issue...

Not being able to express his feeling applies to all the women, so to me, while that is an obstacle for Chris, it is not an obstacle specifically for Chris and Michaela. Meanwhile, Lyndsay's age is specific to him and her.
Very well said @Sprite. That is typical of F1's and leads of the past seasons both bette and bach in the canadian franchise.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:08 pm

HEA wrote:@Sprite it is standard but outside of mikaela who did it do it with and that much times?

are we REALLY trying to find something specific to each girl? because for me it is a bit MOT. The guy will repeat affecionate gestures to both because he is physically attracted to both

i bet if mikaela had the aphrodisiac date, he would have put his hand on her butt too... he did it already

so not sure what we are trying to prove here.. he is physically attracted to both, no question asked.

I have no idea if any of the other girls did it. I don't recall. It doesn't matter to me because my point was what is he going to do when she comes at him like that?

I'm not trying to prove anything. I am just expressing what I think the differences are between his behaviour toward Lyndsay and Michaela. All the affectionate gestures you listed remind me of Season 2 when the same type of things were listed as why Trish was F1. I disagreed then and I disagree now. I guess we will just have to agree to disagree until we see the finale.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:12 pm

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:@Sprite it is standard but outside of mikaela who did it do it with and that much times?

are we REALLY trying to find something specific to each girl? because for me it is a bit MOT. The guy will repeat affecionate gestures to both because he is physically attracted to both

i bet if mikaela had the aphrodisiac date, he would have put his hand on her butt too... he did it already

so not sure what we are trying to prove here.. he is physically attracted to both, no question asked.

I have no idea if any of the other girls did it. I don't recall. It doesn't matter to me because my point was what is he going to do when she comes at him like that?

I'm not trying to prove anything. I am just expressing what I think the differences are between his behaviour toward Lyndsay and Michaela. All the affectionate gestures you listed remind me of Season 2 when the same type of things were listed as why Trish was F1. I disagreed then and I disagree now. I guess we will just have to agree to disagree until we see the finale.

He certainly didn't mind it.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:12 pm

HEA wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:There is still time for Mikeala to get an obstacle. She isn't bawling in that season promo for nothing...

and again it does not need to come from her.

what was bianka obstacle again?
Bianka's obstacle was cheating and jealousy. Cheating cause of what her last boyfriend did. Their obstacle TOGETHER is that he was trying to get her to trust him and in fact, could she commit if she couldn't trust him. This time around with Lyndsey is the age factor.....it's not specifically only relating to him but if he can't get over it, then her side of the obstacle is if he could choose her despite of the age difference. BOTH Bianka and Lyndsey definately have dual obstacles between them and their respective leads.

What obstacle specifically does Chris have with Mikaela or Mikaela have with Chris. I have no answer myself as there just isn't any.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:16 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Sprite wrote:

He certainly didn't mind it.

No. He hasn't minded with anyone. For a guy who started out not kissing anyone, he has certainly made up for it fast.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:19 pm

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:

IMO, the only thing this tells me is he is very physically attracted to her. I could also make a case for things that were specific to Brittany and she's gone now. He has also said and done things with Mikaela that are specific to her. In the very last episode no less. Does it only count when it's Lyndsey...

ahem.... :detective

can anyone check mikaela but and tell me if she has a clean but or if he put his hands there sneakyl

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Mik213

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 3514

my sc

To me, that monkey jump is pretty standard. In the US version practically everyone who makes it to the F4 does it. In one of the screen caps you posted before he grabbed her like that it looked like she was running at him like a football player about to tackle an opponent. I wish they would all stop doing it. It just screams fake to me.
LOL, I get that for sure. IMO what is being shown above, when I watched the episode it screamed as producer driven. The only thing he could do was get bowled over or try to catch the girl. Again watching the motion of it onscreen versus just a capture of it above tells the whole story. The story that the producers had their hands in the whole thing!

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:21 pm

Re the bolded - again, that's where the fake part comes in. IMO, what's happened there is complete producer driven versus spontaneous.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu