SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tatladylu Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:25 pm

HEA,

Being able to open up was discussed with Jessie at various group dates too.

She mentioned at the group date with Megan something about how she has opened up to him but he "hasn't let me in" Jessie also referred to the toast "here's to opening up" on that date on her Instagram .

Also, the words he used before giving Jessie the group date rose at the pool party"I can't deny it anymore", I remember finding odd because I didn't see an apparent connection.

So my point is that he used this language with Jessie too.

I don't know...this is so confusing

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by tatladylu Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:15 am

Sorry for this other post.

I forgot to add ....if Michaela leaves at hometowns, that's a game changer.

With everything I've read on Jessie's original blog and Instagram hashtags, for me, f1 will be Jessie.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:22 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
dy1119 wrote:Lyndsey wrote today in her instagram as follows:

lyndseygavin  Things to remember: - Time heals - There is music in everything - Logic doesn’t produce magic - Somewhere, somebody loves you - The sun always rises - Trees can grow through rock - Your heart expands when it’s broken - You don’t need to choose mediocre when fire exsists - You can - You should do it now

Sounds like she was eventually f2...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbuhT7oje7X/?taken-by=lyndseygavin

Oh my goodness sooo sad! i am so confused!! she really does sound like a heartbroken f2 doesn't she? but i don't know if its a ploy or if she is f1 and they have broken up now? or maybe Mik is F1 dizzy
Well, you know how in past seasons the SM led the way to the F1 and how we saw in the past how the lead and the F1 posted on the same day and within about an hour of each other.....well, Lyndsey and Chris are doing that. I tried to cap some of the pics but my cap program is shut down right now so can't post but looking at the source for the pics and the pics themselves, they are all within an hour of each other on the same day

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:34 am

jojo47 wrote:
HEA wrote:What is this tower thru the window? It does not look like their resort... definitely group date and this looks like CP. Mikaela is not happy.

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Ve0xs3
my sc - teaser episode 7

The GD is at Casa Colonial Beach & Spa in DR (girl with Chris by pool) so maybe that's where the CP is held.

@jojo47 You're right on the mark about the group date and  cocktail party being at the Casa Colonial Beach and Spa. I have found a pavilion similar to the one where Chris and Mikaela kissing under one on their premises.

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 915
my sc W Network The Bachelor Canada episode 7 preview

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 61 Casa_c12
https://www.google.ca/search?q=Casa+Colonial+Beach+%26+Spa+i&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiSz5mJw87XAhUq2oMKHRXeBqQQ_AUICygC&biw=1280&bih=607#imgrc=9VscDxWDEePsNM:&spf=1511227755409
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:45 am

http://www.holiday-weather.com/cancun/averages/june/
jojo47 wrote:@HEA this is the tshirt Chris is wearing with his mom too, so that could tie into what Chris is saying. Do we still think both girls MTP on the same day?

Yes. I forgot to mention the same shirt too.
Regarding the same day, i dunno. I was no spoiled and did not find any proof whatsoever this happened. I do not recall this ever occurred as I always saw different outfits from everyone. It was obviously a bad weather days since finale looked cloudy. The seaweeds and the sea itself where he is standing seem to say they went thru a heavy disturbance.

It seams that from may 28 to June 3, it was mostly cloudy
https://weather.com/weather/monthly/l/Cancun+Mexico+MXQR0138:1:MX

Cancun receives a lot of its annual rainfall in June, although not as much as in September, which is the wettest month for the resort. But don't let that put you off your holiday. Although the rainfall is very heavy, it falls in short bursts and usually clears up just as soon as it arrives.
At this time of year, the likelihood of rainfall occurring stays fairly constant throughout the month, starting off at 24% on June 1st and peaking at 27% on June 11th before dropping down to 25% by June 30th. During this month, Cancun is subject to an average of 109mm/4.3 inches of rainfall which is divided across 8 wet days. The most common type of precipitation to fall in June is light rain (which occurs on 41% of days with rainfall) this is followed by moderate rain (40%) and thunderstorms (11%).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:59 am

tatladylu wrote:Sorry for this other post.

I forgot to add ....if Michaela leaves at hometowns, that's a game changer.

With everything I've read on Jessie's original blog and Instagram hashtags, for me, f1 will be Jessie.

Do we have any evidence that mike may leave at hometown after hearing say C/M love story and "very serious about it" and the pirates new Sc I made?

Mike just organized on nov 1 a bachelor party ep4 with her first long date with Chris (bomba mini golf dancing). Jessie and Dee were invited as we see a pic of them.... mike was the hostess.... do you think Jessie would attend such event for this specific episode if she was F1?

Theme was: will you accept this rose?

Sorry but MY opinion is no way mike will leave at hometowns

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:01 am

Chris is wearing a white t-shirt in the SC's of him crying and with his mother. In the SC of Chris kissing what looks to be Mikaela, to my eyes he is wearing a polo shirt. There is a collar and it is buttoned up.

Last edited by Storybook on Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:05 am

The girl  looks like Stacy. No breast, more lean, and she had the same top black bikini ep2 with shanty where she was on sofa with Lindsey and jessie and Dee drama. Stacy kisses with her hand on his chin all the time. He always stay stiff around her too.

Catie would be on his lap cantstopl

And if mike HE would be way more physical. Hair are too light color and mike loves her bun in her bikini as we saw numerous time

Weather looks cloudy like with kait Mio so for me he took her to the resort leaving behind for drama effect kit in tears....

Catie loved kait so is it that stretchy she broke down when the groom took kait luggage at resort as they usually do?? She is seen in green fancy dress so she was part of the cp....

Still convinced of CP cancelled, straight to RC... heck all the girls shock faces

Jmo

Last edited by HEA on Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:22 am

I was commenting on Chris wearing different tops in the SC's of him with his mother and him kissing on the couch.

I simply suggested Chris was kissing Mikaela  (in his polo shirt and not his t-shirt) due to the bun in her hair as that has been mentioned as her distinguishing hair-style. And plus the woman is wearing the same black top as Mikaela is in the SC above the kissing SC.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:55 am

HEA wrote:http://www.holiday-weather.com/cancun/averages/june/
jojo47 wrote:@HEA this is the tshirt Chris is wearing with his mom too, so that could tie into what Chris is saying. Do we still think both girls MTP on the same day?

Yes. I forgot to mention the same shirt too.
Regarding the same day, i dunno. I was no spoiled and did not find any proof whatsoever this happened. I do not recall this ever occurred as I always saw different outfits from everyone. It was obviously a bad weather days since finale looked cloudy. The seaweeds and the sea itself where he is standing seem to say they went thru a heavy disturbance.

It seams that from may 28 to June 3, it was mostly cloudy
https://weather.com/weather/monthly/l/Cancun+Mexico+MXQR0138:1:MX

Cancun receives a lot of its annual rainfall in June, although not as much as in September, which is the wettest month for the resort. But don't let that put you off your holiday. Although the rainfall is very heavy, it falls in short bursts and usually clears up just as soon as it arrives.
At this time of year, the likelihood of rainfall occurring stays fairly constant throughout the month, starting off at 24% on June 1st and peaking at 27% on June 11th before dropping down to 25% by June 30th. During this month, Cancun is subject to an average of 109mm/4.3 inches of rainfall which is divided across 8 wet days. The most common type of precipitation to fall in June is light rain (which occurs on 41% of days with rainfall) this is followed by moderate rain (40%) and thunderstorms (11%).

@HEA YES, I know it has happened before. Of course everyone changes their clothes again, etc but YES it happens. I can tell you that with Season 2 bachcan Tim, it DID happen on the same day. Just have to look at the filming schedule to know better that the filming timeline was WAY too tight for there to not be done in one day. That and I was told that it did happen.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:42 am

HEA,
I'm sorry. Are you referring to the viewing party at the One King west hotel?

I thought it was for business advancement since they had companies like wishbone and clover media and smash events designs. Since Jessie has started up a new organization (according to her blog anyway) and Dee has a small business (according to her Instagram), I thought it was more for professional growth for everyone involved to be there...branding, networking etc.

Anyway, that's what I got from that event.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu