SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LynnTa Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:50 pm

I don't think she is holding anything

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Canada - Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:27 pm

LynnTa wrote:I also think that Mik's crying is related to MTP. I think during the visit Chris' mom tells her that he isn't ready to let her/anyone in yet. He is not ready & he is scared to love. The news is devastating to Mik hence the sobbing. She has a decision to make --stick around and wait for him or go home --
We hear Chris crying to his mom about being scared to love &yet wanting her in his life & mom telling him not be scared etc... We then hear Chris' VO saying he hopes its not too late.....to me its feels like he might be worried that Mik might have decided to leave ... that would be the drama that Noah alluded to regarding the rest of the episodes. imo
I don't see anything pointing to Chris letting Mik go before FRC. As far as I'm concerned, his relationship is the only viable one. In epi.6 he defined their relationship as having one side that's playful/joking (almost like best friends) and the other side being romantic. He said he felt lucky that Mik was falling in love with him and that he could see himself falling in love with her and he had never felt like that before (*note in interviews he said he had never being really love before)
Mik has been highlighted right from the beginning & he has been talking about their relationship progressing. Listen to what he says to when handing her the GD & SQT rose (btw, Mik is the only one to to get a GD rose in group setting and GD SQT) and compare that to what he says to Lyn. He sure finds Lyn attractive but he doesn't express much about a relationship with her. So far I haven't seen them talking about a future together or him talking about them as a unit -
If anything I can see him sending Lyn home early to spare her .... I think as of now Lyn is way more into him . AJMO

Tbf, they could just be cutting those conversations between him and Lynsdey out of the show for whatever reason. I'd be pretty annoyed with the editing if I were them but it's not something production hasn't done before to the lead and their f1. Jmo.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:43 pm

Sure, I said so on the other thread. The absence or presence of footage can be used to backup the story that the viewer "sees" . Footage can be absent because --a) its non existing
b)its not relevant or doesn't add value to the story
c) it makes the story too obvious
AJMO

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:48 pm

@LynnTa @BlackHalo

it is difficult to remain cool and collected in this kind of "competition" of attention for one guy, knowing that time is essential

we saw the hilarious speedy catie and no so impressed chris when she tried to tell him she came for the right reasons and believe in their couple blah blah blah.

I think everyone is affected one way or another if they like the lead. if they don't make any effort, they are out quickly.

but the more the number schred, the more competitive and insecure the contestant must feel IMO.

So no matter if the contestant had a good time few days ago, considering the "competition" and not knowing how strong or weak those relationship are, it is for me obvious that the contestant will be more aggressive and/or more insecure. All they have to do all day long is to make comparison with each other, who chris looks the most during RC, who is he speaking them most etc.

there is not much to do but to make comparison and take note what happens with the others. To be called first can means everything even if WE know the lead have generally a pre-list before his arrival at the RC

My point is that this is not a real life dating. It is a harem speedy dating. Nothing is really really real, the feelings are there but are they long term is hard to know for certain. they know each other a 24 hours total? maybe 2 days max?

We want to believe love at first sight is possible and engagement after 24 hours or truly discussing or spending time together... but when it is time to say YES to an engagement? I hope girls are smart enough to think hard about it as their is only ONE FIRST ENGAGEMENT PROPOSAL.

some are ready. some probably not. some never arrive to this question: is he truly the one and only and do i want to be engaged

either chris will accept a long distance boyfriend/girlfriend with lindsey... or she will have cold feet and leave on her own

or

either chris will propose to mik (confirmed on her bio that she is ready for marriage and kids)... or she is F2 and he never proposed.

and that is that.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:52 pm

LynnTa wrote:Sure, I said so on the other thread. The absence or presence of footage can be used to backup the story that the viewer "sees" . Footage can be absent because --a) its non existing
AJMO

Oh. Okay. I honestly don't remember what conversations Chris and L had in episode 5 but if his frontrunner has changed (Mik) it could just be the editors shifting to the real love story. What they showed of Chris and Mik was pretty heavy handed even for an f2. So many possibilities. Jmo.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:54 pm

ITA :yes:

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:31 pm

@HEA I noticed in your post you were saying about a long distance boyfriend/girlfriend situation with Lyndsey...how do we know this. Also, how do we know it will be a boyfriend/girlfriend situation with them versus an engagement? Have I missed something that makes you say that?

For me, knowing that the bios in many seasons in the past have been written AFTER the season has been filmed, IMO what's in the bio can be done to suit the storyline that the producers want. I am therefore really hesitant in putting my faith in it, IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:31 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
LynnTa wrote:Sure, I said so on the other thread. The absence or presence of footage can be used to backup the story that the viewer "sees" .  Footage can be absent because --a) its non existing
AJMO

Oh. Okay. I honestly don't remember what conversations Chris and L had in episode 5 but if his frontrunner has changed (Mik) it could just be the editors shifting to the real love story. What they showed of Chris and Mik was pretty heavy handed even for an f2. So many possibilities.  Jmo.

I remember that mik said that she wants her partner to be her best friend on top of her lover I think...
I think chris said the same with passion on top

I hope It will not be another Tim/Trish :tissuebox .... but the teary fantasy or MTP date looks more like a Tim/April IMO (ASSUMING this happened at that time which I think it was)

whatever... if chris is still in couple with his F1, that is really cool after 6 months! hearthumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:47 pm

Yes. If this happens during MTP ,it would be like April. That was high drama!

Btw---On the 1st RC , Mik got her own distinct music when her name was called. Her only--just saying!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:43 pm

LynnTa wrote:Yes. If this happens during MTP ,it would be like April.   That was high drama!

Btw---On the 1st RC , Mik got her own distinct music when her name was called. Her only--just saying!

i know... i added a caption on the vid... the RC ep1 was all about her zoomed imo

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:57 pm

@Sprite are you providing play-by-play on the action this week again?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:41 pm

jojo47 wrote:@Sprite are you providing play-by-play on the action this week again?

Yes.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Storybook
Brill
notarose
Llamajenny
devilmaycar3
AmberTrails
Sprite
George1218
timfan
BlackHalo
tatladylu