SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

survivorau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:43 pm

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:Can someone please double check Oshers movements please. I've had a look at IG but can't on twitter. I looking to confirm MIA on 6/8 and 8/8. Thanks

ETA Osher was in Sydney on 8/8 still sleuthing 6/8

@Sundy Osher posted this on 06/08

Source

I'm intrigued.  You onto something?

I'm not sure yet. This looks like he is home. Just trying to work out the date of the final rose ceremony. We know Sophie was back on the 12/8 and Osher was still in Sydney on the night of 6/8? (If this is real time). Osher is only needed for the final rose ceremony and Fiji is only 3-4 hours from Sydney so it is something he can do in a day or two turn around. Need to search 7/8/9/10/11 August
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

survivorau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:02 am

^or prior. He is very clean shaven here??? question
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:16 am

Dumping this here as I have to do housework. Do we know if this TV show is prerecorded or live. It's The Loop on Channel V. If live is places Osher in Sydney on 5/8 if not live I think it was recorded on 3/8 as Osher and the lady have the same clothes on in other IG photos on 3/8. Sources IG @livphyland and osher_gunsberg
survivorau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Img_2019
survivorau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Img_2018
survivorau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Img_2017

Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:16 am

Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:Can someone please double check Oshers movements please. I've had a look at IG but can't on twitter. I looking to confirm MIA on 6/8 and 8/8. Thanks

ETA Osher was in Sydney on 8/8 still sleuthing 6/8

@Sundy Osher posted this on 06/08

I'm intrigued.  You onto something?

I'm not sure yet. This looks like he is home. Just trying to work out the date of the final rose ceremony. We know Sophie was back on the 12/8 and Osher was still in Sydney on the night of 6/8? (If this is real time). Osher is only needed for the final rose ceremony and Fiji is only 3-4 hours from Sydney so it is something he can do in a day or two turn around. Need to search 7/8/9/10/11 August

I see where you're coming from.  I agree that the tweet from 06/08 looks like Osher's home (he's did a Facebook lifestream and the background was similar, from memory) and also that he looks very "preened".  I think The Loop is prerecorded in the week prior so also agree it seems he was in Syd to film that on the 3rd.

I think Luke's first IG activity was July 25th and then pretty much constant till his IG was made private - @AllAboutLove can confirm.  Maybe they did his HTD first and then allowed him to resume using SM?  They could have filmed the other guys and then gone to Fiji very early Aug for the last dates, meet the parents and FRC?

Maybe Sophie stayed on in Fiji with family after filming for a bit of R & R until returning on the 12th, and DM were just flat out wrong saying the FRC was filmed on the 9th.  Would not be the first time they've been wrong.  Would help to know if Luke had SM activity July 30 to Aug 3 but of course its all now been deleted.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:14 am

Osher was in Sydney on 9/8. Theres a IG from his home on 9/8 and another IG on 8/8 that refers to him, I assume, picking up his wife's daughter from dancing.

At the moment I am just trying to work out the date of the frc and working backwards from there as to who is likely
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:26 am

thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:35 am

I just love these two together. No matter if he is F1,2,3 or 4 they are just peas in a pod

survivorau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Img_2020
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:58 am

Sundy wrote:I just love these two together. No matter if he is F1,2,3 or 4 they are just peas in a pod

survivorau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Img_2020

I'm expecting him be F2.  My favourites are ALWAYS F2.  It's a curse!  laugh out loud  This photo is amazing.  Just need to crop Sam out.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:40 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:I just love these two together. No matter if he is F1,2,3 or 4 they are just peas in a pod

I'm expecting him be F2.  My favourites are ALWAYS F2.  It's a curse!  laugh out loud  This photo is amazing.  Just need to crop Sam out.

I think he will be F2 too and would make a great bachelor from what I've seen so far. I think he's my favourite too
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:27 pm

I have to agree with other sleuthers sentiments that the Au franchise is past its golden stage. IMO the only thing that would save it, and I hope TPTB are listening is to completely ditch the patterns, music queues and scouting for participants. It has become predictable and boring and drama filled. Even the general public are suss on the clues now and they will soon switch off. Mattys season was a non event suspense wise and Sophie seems to be the only thing drawing people to this season of the Bachelorette. I’m only really watching now for the F2s and F3 who seem like genuine likeable characters. duh
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:33 pm

Sundy wrote:I have to agree with other sleuthers sentiments that the Au franchise is past its golden stage. IMO the only thing that would save it, and I hope TPTB are listening is to completely ditch the patterns, music queues and scouting for participants. It has become predictable and boring and drama filled. Even the general public are suss on the clues now and they will soon switch off. Mattys season was a non event suspense wise and Sophie seems to be the only thing drawing people to this season of the Bachelorette. I’m only really watching now for the F2s and F3 who seem like genuine likeable characters. duh

I agree @Sundy.

Sophie is great IMO but I really hope the celebrity Lead is a once-off. IMO they need to ditch "known" (celebrity/returnee) Leads entirely and go right back to basics with a fresh cast.

The increasing focus on drama and misdirects seemed to start when production shifted to the US-based team so maybe Ch 10 need to buy the rights back and go local once again.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:22 pm

What can be done other than not watching the show? Call out production on their Facebook page to stop mucking up the show

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
AEF
romance realist
Storybook
stoneleigh
LeapofFaith
Emayem
BlueJeans
SugarAndSpice
Idlemess
Sundy
Bobette