SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nfl - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 13 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by zoe06 Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:43 am

TheKimist wrote:Rachel is on KILLING IT!

Wendy is not playing.

She told Rachel that she was too smart to find love on a reality tv show.  Wendy pointed out that people called her desperate for an engagement and she question Rachel's reasons for coming on the show.

Rachel was straight forward and said that her friend's signed her up for the show.
Said that she was with the one that she wanted despite the emotional breakup and that it was edited to make her look desperate and that since Wendy watched Love & Hip Hop instead of the Bachelorette she wouldn't know.

Rachel also said that she would turn her into a believer and then cut to commercial.

Bryan's beautiful self is on screen now. I'll be back.

Thank you so much for recapping this for us, way to go Rachel, so proud of her.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

nfl - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 13 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by TheKimist Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:52 am

Ok. They're finished.

Wendy pointed out how beautiful Rachel is and how she has been in magazines and was all over last week and how she resembles Robin Givens.

Bryan came out and Wendy mentioned that they were both smelling good.  Bryan did most of the talking after the break.

Wendy asked if Bryan actually paid for the ring and he said he couldn't even lie about it, ABC paid for the ring.

Wendy asked how they kept it all a secret and mentioned that Bryan's mom threatened Rachel on the HTD.

Bryan just said that she was a Latin mom who loves her son and that she and Rachel get along great. The flashed an IG pic of Olga & Rachel. Then she asked about Rachel's dad, and Bryan said that was a work in progress.

Wendy also asked what Bryan's been doing since the finale, and he's taking time off to get licensed in CA because that's where they will live, and Rachel confirmed that she would be sitting for the CA bar and plans to continue practicing in CA.

Wendy wasn't really buying she mentioned something about them being so beautiful
that she predicted that they would televise the wedding, televise the birth of their kids, and televise the raising of their kids.

Sorry disjointed post - Other random bits.

They said again that they did not want to do a spin-off.
Rachel said her sisters loved the fact that she did the Bachelorette.  That she never watched it before she went on, her co-workers signed her up and her family was supportive so she saw it as an opportunity to something that was really supported by people.  She also said that she really thought about the lack of representation of black women on tv when weighing the pro/cons of being the lead.

In my opinion both Bryan and Rachel were stars during this appearance. Wendy seemed to be charmed by them even if she was still a bit skeptical, and I really want to see more of them.

TheKimist

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:02 pm

@TheKimist thank you so much for the Recap!

Glad to hear both plan to get licensed in their respective fields.
Seems like a good interview. Can't wait here in CA!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:06 pm

@TheKimist Thanks for the recap! So it appears speculation was right! Bryan probably trademarked Dr Abs for his new clinic? and Rachel will continue doing what she loves.

L.A can give them other fun opportunities on the side. IMO as we know, Bryan is a planner. I'm sure everything has been planned when they were in hiding starting from renting out his condo.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:14 pm

@TheKimist thank you for the recap. Can't wait to watch later. I gotta say, from your recap, this couple continue to impress, I got good vibes..... Smiley Do we have a thank you emoji anyone? Cannot find one.
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:24 pm

Glad they handled it well - read Twitter WW was a bit rude and judgment which is upsetting. Great that we got more insight into their LA plans
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:27 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:@TheKimist thank you for the recap. Can't wait to watch later. I gotta say, from your recap, this couple continue to impress, I got good vibes..... Smiley Do we have a thank you emoji anyone? Cannot find one.

:Thanktwo thanks! tyvm all in Signs. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Quietbreezes Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:33 pm

Love RnB.They are a class act. However, I will never watch that show again. I am not a Wendy Williams fan and she is just too much.
Quietbreezes
Quietbreezes

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKimist Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:42 pm

Quietbreezes wrote:Love RnB.They are a class act. However, I will never watch that show again. I am not a Wendy Williams fan and she is just too much.

She seems so extra. I almost went down to the studio today, but I'm glad I skipped it. Did you notice how she kept getting basic facts wrong? Like she referred to Peter as the chiropractor and then later called Bryan cardiologist and when he corrected her she made mention that it was much less money. I also don't know how I feel about Wendy's comment about Bryan not being face down on the turnpike if he got stopped by the police in response to how he got along with Rachel's all the way black family.

I did enjoy Bryan saying that he was exactly like his father but Rachel is just like his mother and that he loves that. (That seems a little creepy as I type it out..)

I won't be tuning in to Wendy again anytime soon.

TheKimist

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:47 pm

@TheKimist thank you!!

Rachel and Bryan are both very well educated and smart. I love that Rachel and Olga are getting along great and i love that Bryan was honest about his relationship with Rachel’s dad. Seems like he is committed to establishing that relationship or strengthening it.

I love that they are keeping their jobs !!!!!
So glad they’re staying grounded in such a fame an opportunity filled place like LA.
Rachel’s getting licensed to practice law and Bryan’s getting licensed to do chiropractic work. That must be a lot of work....and i love that they’re sacrificing so much just to bring their lives together. Wish them the best

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:51 pm

Ok, saw it. You guys know I'm a Brachel crackhead so, I'm not objective. Soooo...they KILLED IT! Wendy asked the tough questions but, they handled it like pros. They looked beautiful. Wendy said they both smelled good. They got a lot of time and I felt Wendy was actually very complimentary to them both. What was funny? Wendy put Bryan between them on the couch and Bryan practically got into Rachel's lap to be closer to her end. Hilarious. Our babies nailed it! Can't wait for everyone to see it so we can roll around in this amazing thread and dish. nfl - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 13 1176891977cheerleader

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Quietbreezes Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:02 pm

@TheKimist Bryan handled Wendy well. She never has her facts straight. Why have a production team if you're not going to represent the guests on the show properly. She is rude and not funny at all. But Rachel stayed chilled, corrected her about her choice in Bryan. They both probably had choice words for Wendy but kept it professional. Good job to them. :claphands
Quietbreezes
Quietbreezes

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+41
Bookworm85
vacayeveryday
Chgohighlife
zoe06
Maggenzm