SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

throwbackthursday - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by bachfan218 Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:56 pm

@TheKimist Thanks for the recap! Listening now. Also don't wanna get OT but I think I want to watch Desiree's season now too. Very interesting parallels between her and Rachel.
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

throwbackthursday - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 3 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:05 pm

Since this is a Fan forum, rules state that no other contestant is to be discussed because it can go way off topic and it's not fair that others may want to respond.

Please discuss Des's podcast in her thread where minimal discussion with other contestants are acceptable if comparison's are being made in a cordial manner.

Chris and Des's Thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:10 pm

Sorry @GuardianAngel Back on topic, it seems Bryan and Rachel are back in Dallas. Bryan posted Instagram stories of him and Rachel driving with Copper.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:21 pm

Not good quality SC but Bryan's IG story shows Copper kissing his daddy

throwbackthursday - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 3 Img_0830

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:34 pm

sdmom wrote:Not good quality SC  but Bryan's IG story shows Copper kissing his daddy

throwbackthursday - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 3 Img_0830

https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com/v/t58.9793-16/15500931_1781601098798457_5237850945483702272_n.mp4?oe=59BCAEF9&oh=60988a88fa0ded521b82088ae1a938c8

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:03 pm

We see Rachel talk about worth a bit in her People interview. She thought she wasn't worthy of someone like Bryan and that no way could she have everything she wanted in man.

I just realized that I don't think I ever read their entire People Magazine interview. Does anyone have a link to it?

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:05 pm

So sweet ...

https://instagram.com/p/BZCtVerDiRn/

throwbackthursday - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 3 Img_0831

therachlindsay#TBT to one of my fav pics of us, the morning after the proposal. We celebrated and stayed up all night talking // crying about the excitement we had about spending the rest of our lives together. I held Bryan in my lap like this all the way from Rioja to Madrid (two hearts )

#lostfiles #fiance #throwbackthursday #lovehim #myboo #forever #RnB

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:20 pm

sdmom wrote:So sweet ...

throwbackthursday - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 3 Img_0831

therachlindsay#TBT to one of my fav pics of us, the morning after the proposal. We celebrated and stayed up all night talking // crying about the excitement we had about spending the rest of our lives together. I held Bryan in my lap like this all the way from Rioja to Madrid (two hearts )

Wow this melts my heart.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  throwbackthursday - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 3 1f49b  throwbackthursday - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 3 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:32 pm

mysthelma wrote:
sdmom wrote:So sweet ...

Wow this melts my heart.

Man, these two... I have no words Jumping hearts
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by TheKimist Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:40 pm

lleyki wrote:
We see Rachel talk about worth a bit in her People interview. She thought she wasn't worthy of someone like Bryan and that no way could she have everything she wanted in man.

I just realized that I don't think I ever read their entire People Magazine interview. Does anyone have a link to it?

Here's a link to the People/PEN  Cover story.

http://people.com/peopletv/video/bs/0000015d-bfda-d06e-a77f-bfff405a0000/

You've probably seen most of these clips, but this is the most comprehensive of all. (it is missing the discussion of interracial relationships).

The People print article takes most of the quotes from these interviews.

TheKimist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:50 pm

I love that Instagram post! I hope her and Bryan keep posting "lost files" from the season. That is such a sweet post. Rioja to Madrid is more than a five hour drive, and way she's looking at him beatingheart and how he's holding on to her like he never wants to let her go beatingheart
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:09 pm

I'm not caught up on the new thread yet, so can't comment much yet, but I flove that picture of her with Bryan in her lap. That just became one of my fave pics of them.

There's just such a love, comfort, ease, intimacy, trust, etc., about the way they are with each other, how they are in their communication, but also in each other's personal space. There's as if there are no boundaries, they're just a unit. Always touching, holding each other, etc. It's so nurturing/supportive/affectionate.

The OK Mag Interview: http://okmagazine.com/videos/rachel-lindsay-brian-albasso-bachelorette-wedding-details/

I think Rachel is probs wearing a wedding dress, y'all. We all kept saying it sounded like she was the more she did her post-show tour... Now listen to this interview and tell me she's not leaning towards a dress. Asking Bryan if he liked certain styles for a dress? Getting ideas from the runways. Oh. I see.

I totally see her in a custom dress from one of these designers, btw. Would not shock me at this point.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+41
Bookworm85
vacayeveryday
Chgohighlife
zoe06
Maggenzm