SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:21 pm

@likeashipblown aww! Thanks for sharing the link. The ease is palpable.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 4 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:21 pm

Thanks for the video!
Don't know why but I found it funny that he remembers Arie from Emily's season. I also love the way he looks at her adoringly ....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkCerulean Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:34 pm

sdmom wrote:So sweet ...

https://instagram.com/p/BZCtVerDiRn/

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 4 Img_0831

therachlindsay#TBT to one of my fav pics of us, the morning after the proposal. We celebrated and stayed up all night talking // crying about the excitement we had about spending the rest of our lives together. I held Bryan in my lap like this all the way from Rioja to Madrid (two hearts )

#lostfiles #fiance #throwbackthursday #lovehim #myboo #forever #RnB

And check Bryan's hand placement...even when he's asleep! Hugesmile
DarkCerulean
DarkCerulean

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:37 pm

Am I the only one who can't see the video? It keeps taking me to the main OK! Magazine page and when I click on the Rachel and Bryan story, it's just taking me back to the main page.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:16 am

DarkCerulean wrote:
sdmom wrote:So sweet ...

https://instagram.com/p/BZCtVerDiRn/

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 4 Img_0831

therachlindsay#TBT to one of my fav pics of us, the morning after the proposal. We celebrated and stayed up all night talking // crying about the excitement we had about spending the rest of our lives together. I held Bryan in my lap like this all the way from Rioja to Madrid (two hearts )

#lostfiles #fiance #throwbackthursday #lovehim #myboo #forever #RnB

And check Bryan's hand placement...even when he's asleep! Hugesmile

I can't stop watching that photo, and that hand placement LOL
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:34 am

@lleyki ugh! That sucks. May be reboot your computer, or whatever electronic device you are using, and try again. The video is preceded by a lengthy ad, and I'll keep a lookout for the interview on other sites.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:34 am

bachfan218 wrote:@TheKimist Thanks for the recap! Listening now. Also don't wanna get OT but I think I want to watch Desiree's season now too. Very interesting parallels between her and Rachel.

@Bachfan218 Aunties love made videos of DesChris entire season in the media link

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2581-des-chris-siegfried-entire-season-clips-no-discussion, I wish someone can make one for RNB
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:40 am

Rachelsseason wrote:@lleyki ugh! That sucks. May be reboot your computer, or whatever electronic device you are using, and try again. The video is preceded by a lengthy ad, and I'll keep a lookout for the interview on other sites.

Thanks.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:44 am

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 4 21820115_474391926249684_1246476814415560704_n
okmagazine
We had so much fun last night at our #OKFashionWeek party Here are some of our favorite looks from the red carpet
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZCOG6NhMQN/?tagged=okfashionweek
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:11 am

@Maggenzm Thank you!!
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:00 am

bachfan218 wrote:@Maggenzm Thank you!!

You;re welcome! I go back from time to time to watch the entire season. I think I will ask aunties love to teach me how to make video from daily motion so I can make the entire season of RNB and/or any other fave in the future Stay tuned!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:01 am

Help! lots of duplicates! I don't know how I did this.
GA would you please help and remove all except for one?

Last edited by Maggenzm on Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+41
Bookworm85
vacayeveryday
Chgohighlife
zoe06
Maggenzm