SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Fangirl26 Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:30 pm

Bookworm85 wrote:tbt pic from Rachel's IG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ4exQ6DFep/?taken-by=therachlindsay

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 40 Brache12

therachlindsay You know he got my back like Chiroprac... #tbt #daysofhiding #RnB #lovehim #absfordays #summertime #jerome #bachelornation.

This photo is a perfect illustration of 'backin it up' laugh out loud I ain't mad Big Rach... not at all. Could they stand any closer? The cuteness...I bet all of the photos in the lost files are caliente
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by sdmom Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:34 pm

I am pretty sure it's July 4th shvwcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 40 Img_0922

Look at the rug and the chair on the left. IMO, same as the one Rachel posted.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4318-the-bachelor-bachelorette-shv-s-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:34 pm

zoe06 wrote:unforutnately, i wasn't. i wonder if this is the 4TH of July house.
I was following when the safe house pics came out and I just checked. That chair matches the pics from the July 4th house.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:37 pm

sdmom wrote:I am pretty sure it's July 4th shvwcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 40 Img_0922

Look at the rug and the chair on the left. IMO, same as the one Rachel posted.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4318-the-bachelor-bachelorette-shv-s-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers
Ok, I think we posted at the same exact time! I looked up that pic as well.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:40 pm

@sdmom I was here during the sleuthing days, and how when you asked for things, they seemed to post them. I was wondering if that was the 4th of July house and seems like it is. I hope they continue to post more “lost” files.

Last edited by Bookworm85 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:47 pm

Fangirl26 wrote:
Bookworm85 wrote:tbt pic from Rachel's IG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ4exQ6DFep/?taken-by=therachlindsay

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 40 Brache12

therachlindsay You know he got my back like Chiroprac... #tbt #daysofhiding #RnB #lovehim #absfordays #summertime #jerome #bachelornation.

This photo is a perfect illustration of 'backin it up' laugh out loud I ain't mad Big Rach... not at all. Could they stand any closer? The cuteness...I bet all of the photos in the lost files are caliente

Dayum someone shoulda warn me....too much sauce. Holy hotness

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 40 1f49b  wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 40 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:48 pm

did they stay at more than one location?

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:52 pm

@zoe06 yes. I think at least two houses were posted here. Both in LA.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:53 pm

zoe06 wrote:did they stay at more than one location?
I believe there was only one location sleuthed for July 4th. There was another safe house sleuthed in Cali with a red cushioned couch and B&W bed sheets for another one of their secret meetings.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:54 pm

thank you, that is what i thought.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:55 pm

My favs beatingheart Keep the pictures coming. They are  wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 40 1f525  wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 40 1f525 together, oh my, combustion!!!!
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:07 pm

Rachel's IG story. She loves her man so much! I wonder if her and Bryan are doing a date night.

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 40 Bryans10
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+41
Bookworm85
vacayeveryday
Chgohighlife
zoe06
Maggenzm