SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Seabear Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:48 am

@Maggenzm I removed the duplicates. All good now!
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 5 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Maggenzm Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:53 am

Seabear wrote:@Maggenzm I removed the duplicates. All good now!
JMO

Thank you @Seabear!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:11 am

@likeashipblown I can't view the video as well. Can you please embed it on here?
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:39 am

I wish I knew how to embed videos, because I can see it. It seems like Bryan and Rachel are: getting married in 2018, wedding will be in Dallas, and Rachel is probably wearing a dress, which I figured she likely would. I agree @likeashipblown, that she probably will get a custom-made dress.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:39 am

@likeashipblown the video is embedded on page one of this thread. It's fabulous. 
Thank goodness we're getting a wedding DRESS!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:26 am

@chgohighlife The video's already embedded? Okay, good. I was going to try to figure out how to do so for everyone, but if someone already did it? Cool.

And yes, I love that we're probably getting a dress, too. I really had less and less doubt the more she talked. I mean, honestly, by midday during their post-show media rounds, she was already changing her tune, talking about how now she sort of started to imagine the dream fairytale wedding and a dress and all of that. The minute she started talking like that... And then in another interview she said she hadn't picked a... dress... yet.

The fact that she admits she was looking at the runway getting dress ideas and asking Bryan which ones he liked? Yeah, yeah. I feel a dress coming on. Big time.

And @bookworm85, I totally agree. At this point, I totally see a designer dress happening. A custom designer dress. Badgley Mischka is following 166 people. The designer brand with all its longevity and celeb and big name people who wear them and endorse them and all else... is following 166 people and Rachel is one of them. Oh.

And that's just one example. If she wants it (a custom designer dress)-- I feel like it can easily happen.

I wish she'd have posted and tagged her black dress from the OK Magazine party. That dress was everything.

Also, some major corporate brands have started following Rachel in the past week. From Crest toothpaste and beyond. Starting to wonder if we'll see her (and Bryan) start their #ad #sponsor game in earnest soon. They've been really restrained, honestly. I don't begrudge anyone capitalizing on their brand, so this is all said as an observation, and in no way a judgment. Get your money, honey(s).

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:14 am

@Dessler, The OK magazine interview is not embedded in this thread, but it's on YouTube
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WtOFO_VJSiQ

Sorry I don't know how to embed a video, but hopefully someone can.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:37 am

SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:02 pm

Checking in with my second fave couple ! Glad to see they are doing great and talking about wedding planning. I hope Rachel chooses a wedding gown as I think she could regret the pantsuit down the road.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:11 pm

B with Copper, the guys are so cute!
Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 5 21820368_2004021743163641_6831869525579792384_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BZCo7l9lII8/?taken-by=rachbrylindsasolo13
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:45 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BZEkEeXlCjJ/

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:55 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BZEkEeXlCjJ/

Bryan is so effortlessly good-looking. Sheesh Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 5 3806527698
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+41
Bookworm85
vacayeveryday
Chgohighlife
zoe06
Maggenzm