SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

saidnooneever - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Maddy Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:15 pm

what a hot pic of them on their SHV!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

saidnooneever - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 41 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Maggenzm Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:17 pm

Fangirl26 wrote:
Bookworm85 wrote:tbt pic from Rachel's IG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZ4exQ6DFep/?taken-by=therachlindsay

saidnooneever - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 41 Brache12

therachlindsay You know he got my back like Chiroprac... #tbt #daysofhiding #RnB #lovehim #absfordays #summertime #jerome #bachelornation.

This photo is a perfect illustration of 'backin it up' laugh out loud I ain't mad Big Rach... not at all. Could they stand any closer? The cuteness...I bet all of the photos in the lost files are caliente

This is a hot couple! OOMMGG! they look sooo goooood!!Dayym!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:57 pm

I like that Rachel is responding to some of the positive comments under the picture. I think she's well aware of the opinions of her clapping back at the trolls so I think this is her way of showing that she's acknowledging the positive and not just giving haters attention. And yes that is a totally hot picture of the two of them. Of course I'm trying to figure out what exactly they're really wearing. My mind is going places, laugh out loud. It sort of looks like his and hers boxer/briefs.

Last edited by lleyki on Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:11 pm

Thanks for the reminder of the excellent sleuthing! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:46 pm

lleyki wrote:I like that Rachel is responding to some of the positive comments under the picture. I think she's well aware of the opinions of her clapping back at the trolls so I think this is her way of showing that she's acknowledging the positive and not just giving haters attention. And yes that is a totally hot picture of the two of them. Of course I'm trying to figure out what they're really wearing there. My mind is going places, laugh out loud. It sort of looks his and hers boxer/briefs.

I rember it's a few days before ATFR that Bryan posted he wearing his CK boxer on his IG. Rachel, I think, posted in one of her stories, wearing CK sweatpants/leggings?

It's actually fun looking back how many clues we uncovered. Sleuthing is fun!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:59 am

Bryan's IG story

saidnooneever - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 41 Img_0923

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by tclrt Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:30 am

sdmom wrote:Bryan's IG story

saidnooneever - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 41 Img_0923

So cute!
tclrt
tclrt

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:55 am

i can't i really just can't that pic of them is soooooooooo cute, Copper was like move over Mom I want to sleep on dad too.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:48 am

Cute, Cooper and Rachel sleeping so peacefully on their "bed-rock"  giggling
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:18 am

i am still loving their posts from yesterday. the IG story from Bryan just showed how there are so many layers to their relationship. That post represented Intimacy, comfort and love.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:04 pm

Love the hashtags! laugh out loud

saidnooneever - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 41 22280579_354346918336589_6615851375173566464_n

thebryanabasolo Fbf to graduation picture day @palmercollege #extrachinanyone?#fatcheeks #hairgoals #saidnooneever #rachelsowouldvedatedme

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:26 pm

Hahaha I'm a fan of the early-mid 2000's Bryan. He looks like he could have been in a boy band laugh out loud still hot of course!
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+41
Bookworm85
vacayeveryday
Chgohighlife
zoe06
Maggenzm