SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hairgoals - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 42 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:38 pm

I feel his hashtags are his clapbacks to the accusations of fake cheeks fake doctor. He deals with sm trolls with humor, grace and class.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

hairgoals - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 42 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by tclrt Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:50 pm

Bryan makes me laugh. I like his sense of humor.
tclrt
tclrt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:00 pm

sdmom wrote:I feel his hashtags are his clapbacks to the accusations of fake cheeks fake doctor. He deals with sm trolls with humor, grace and class.

Me too! laugh out loud IA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:14 pm

Yep, Byran is leting them know in case they forgot that he also went to college and grad school. I just love thier realtionship and the connection they have. You know at the end of the nigth yesterday Bryan fireman carried Rachel upstairs to bed and Copper just waited at the bottom like what about me dad.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:50 pm

Personally, I prefer stories of their normal daily lives. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing them all gllammed up and adored by the public. But Rachel singing in Spanish, them attending church, playing with Alistair and Copper, those snippets show me more who they are, the genuine easy connection they share with each other is endearing, and makes me want to root for them more.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:14 pm

sdmom wrote:Personally, I prefer stories of their normal daily lives. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing them all gllammed up and adored by the public. But Rachel singing in Spanish, them attending church, playing with Alistair and Copper, those snippets show me more who they are, the genuine easy connection they share with each other is endearing, and makes me want to root for them more.

i fully agree with this. I would love to see spanish lesson video or a cooking lesson in Miami with Rachel and Bryan's mom.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Love the hashtags! laugh out loud

hairgoals - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 42 22280579_354346918336589_6615851375173566464_n

thebryanabasolo Fbf to graduation picture day @palmercollege #extrachinanyone?#fatcheeks #hairgoals #saidnooneever #rachelsowouldvedatedme

Love the hashtags too.... Classy way to let them know the cheeks are for real.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  hairgoals - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 42 1f49b  hairgoals - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 42 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by tclrt Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:58 pm

Has this old podcast interview been posted with Rachel and Bryan? It's a good interview. Skip to 28:00

tclrt
tclrt

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:22 pm

@tclrt thanks! They are so cute!

Lol Rachel's comment . Now we all want to see her law school picture.

hairgoals - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 42 Img_0924

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by tclrt Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:28 pm

sdmom wrote:@tclrt thanks! They are so cute!

Lol Rachel's comment . Now we all want to see her law school picture.

hairgoals - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 42 Img_0924
You're welcome. They're very cute, and we see LA was the compromise.  Yep, we want the Law School pic. laugh out loud
tclrt
tclrt

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:34 pm

zoe06 wrote:
sdmom wrote:Personally, I prefer stories of their normal daily lives. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing them all gllammed up and adored by the public. But Rachel singing in Spanish, them attending church, playing with Alistair and Copper, those snippets show me more who they are, the genuine easy connection they share with each other is endearing, and makes me want to root for them more.

i fully agree with this. I would love to see spanish lesson video or a cooking lesson in Miami with Rachel and Bryan's mom.
I third this! My favs are their Houston road trip stories.

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:46 pm

vacayeveryday wrote:
zoe06 wrote:

I third this! My favs are their Houston road trip stories.

I fourth this. Those tags, that pic, all I can say is "Swag is for boys, Class is for Men." This man is oozing class. Rachel, he's a keeper.
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+41
Bookworm85
vacayeveryday
Chgohighlife
zoe06
Maggenzm