SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 55 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:46 pm

@Fangirl26 great catch! That's what we sleuthers do! Looking for proofs! yes

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 55 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Fangirl26 Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:49 pm

@sdmom ha ha plus it was a good excuse to look at their photos and vids again. #guiltypleasure laugh out loud
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:52 pm

We are all rooting for them seo hard that we just want them to win. Does anyone know if Byran has had a pet before, no, correct. I am only asking because he is just loving being a dog DAD.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:30 pm

SO HAPPY to see two of Rachel's fav men in the same pic!

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 55 Img_0914

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:35 pm

sdmom wrote:SO HAPPY to see two of Rachel's fav men in the same pic!

Agreed, Lordship Lindsay is coming around. This such a good positive sign. We know fromthe Wendy interview that Byran was still working on him and Rachel had told Nick that she was a daddy's girl.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:49 pm

Guys, Public validation--------- @sdmom, is this a subtle answer to your question?

Last edited by Kolormiblnd on Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:52 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:Guys, Public validation---------

Agreed, I feel liek this is a huge step. Rachel's family has been more skeptical so this all great and positive.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:56 pm

zoe06 wrote:
sdmom wrote:SO HAPPY to see two of Rachel's fav men in the same pic!

Agreed, Lordship Lindsay is coming around. This such a good positive sign. We know fromthe Wendy interview that Byran was still working on him and Rachel had told Nick that she was a daddy's girl.

Yep, who can resist Bryan's charm? I am smitten, and I have not even met him in person LOL I know Rachel is very happy about. I am a daddy's girl,so I can relate. This is huge!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:01 pm

laugh out loud at Constance's reply but I'm really dying at the confusion in the IG comments over who is daddy laugh out loud laugh out loud some people think she's talking about Bryan...that could get so awkward laugh out loud
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:05 pm

zoe06 wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:Guys, Public validation---------

Agreed, I feel liek this is a huge step. Rachel's family has been more skeptical so this all great and positive.

ITA, Bryan is smart and his move to Dallas has finally paid off. My boy don't play LOL. He understood the family was skeptical and committed to win them over as he said at the MTP, he was not going to stop until all were on board. Great job Bryan!! such a rare gem!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:07 pm

Now, I am waiting for both famillies to meet. That will seal the deal for me!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:10 pm

I think Constance means they always call Judge Lindsay Daddy, why dad now?

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+41
Bookworm85
vacayeveryday
Chgohighlife
zoe06
Maggenzm