SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Rachelsseason Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:55 am

@sdmom that picture is so great, and his caption is hilarious. He is a walking definition of a "good workout plan."
Also, can someone help me understand Rachel's comment on his picture? Is she sweetly making fun of him?

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

Post by Maggenzm Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:51 am

Rachelsseason wrote:@sdmom that picture is so great, and his caption is hilarious. He is a walking definition of a "good workout plan."
Also, can someone help me understand Rachel's comment on his picture? Is she sweetly making fun of him?

I think she is is. And the comments on that photos are hilarious. I was crying last night while reading them, really funny.
Is is OK to bring some of them here?Also, what is Zaddy means?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Quietbreezes Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:02 am

Rachelsseason wrote:@sdmom that picture is so great, and his caption is hilarious. He is a walking definition of a "good workout plan."
I think Rachel is referencing that song "Too Sexy by Right Said Fred. Not sure though.
Quietbreezes
Quietbreezes

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:13 am

Quietbreezes wrote:
I think Rachel is referencing that song "Too Sexy by Right Said Fred. Not sure though.
Right, Rachel is referencing that song in which one of the lyrics is: 'I'm too sexy for my shirt.' She's teasing him. 
Zaddy and Daddy are interchangeable, sexy terms of endearment. Rachel has called Bryan "Daddy" in his comments section a few weeks ago and so have a good number of ladies in their fan base. It's all in fun.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:13 am

@Maggenzm thanks! I agree - those comments, haha! I have never heard the word "zaddy" until yesterday.
@Quietbreezes - good catch, could certainly be that reference.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:15 am

@Chgohighlife they are indeed "homies" and "lovers."

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:41 am

Rachelsseason wrote:@Chgohighlife they are indeed "homies" and "lovers."
I love that they're going on Wendy, Rachelsseason. I have seen some good interviews from her show on YouTube. She doesn't always get her props but, this is her 9th season so clearly she's doing something right, IMO. It seems fun and definitely a significant audience. Wendy will love Rachel and Bryan so, smart all around. 

And yessss, they are the best example of homies and lovers and IMO she's making him the youngest, sexiest and coolest 37 and he's making her the most confident, beautiful and secure 32. They are seriously well-matched. JMO  bestbud! fitness - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5 - Page 8 1377737533

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:53 am

I love that they're going on Wendy, Rachelsseason. I have seen some good interviews from her show on YouTube. She doesn't always get her props but, this is her 9th season so clearly she's doing something right, IMO. It seems fun and definitely a significant audience. Wendy will love Rachel and Bryan so, smart all around. 

Wish I felt the same and had the same excitement. I enjoy Wendy's show for her shade throwing during Hot Topics but in my opinion, as an interviewer, she's still kind of a hot mess. She's usually unprepared in knowing her facts, she has no filter, etc. When it comes to Wendy, the interview could be awesome or it can veer into cringe territory really quickly.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:07 pm

What Wendy? Can someone point to me what's this all about?

ETA never mind just saw Rachel's twitter

Last edited by sdmom on Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:08 pm

lleyki wrote:

Wish I felt the same and had the same excitement. I enjoy Wendy's show for her shade throwing during Hot Topics but in my opinion, as an interviewer, she's still kind of a hot mess. She's usually unprepared in knowing her facts, she has no filter, etc. When it comes to Wendy, the interview could be awesome or it can veer into cringe territory really quickly.

Rachel has become very good at giving interviews. That's the impression I have gotten over the last few weeks. I think it helps that Bryan chimes in when needed, but doesn't try to override her. I like that they are open to answering questions, but with tact and brevity. Ref: OK magazine interview, her Q&A with Jerk (http://www.jerkmagazine.net/rachel-lindsay-interview/), and their first IG live tackling questions from viewers.
I don't watch Wendy, but if anyone gets information on what day she'll be interviewing Rachel, please let me know, and I'll DVR it.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:10 pm

@sdmom http://www.wendyshow.com/2017/09/15/the-bachelorette/#.Wb6QVNEpCf0

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:11 pm

@Rachelsseason thanks! Is it filmed in LA or NYC?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #5

+41
Bookworm85
vacayeveryday
Chgohighlife
zoe06
Maggenzm